Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect (26705 Views)

Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by izubext007: 8:02pm On Jul 31
this one hard to comment oo
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by BALLOSKI: 1:22am On Aug 01
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Cursed son. I believe the day this one was born the father hit his hand on his chest proudly and said "I have a son" unbeknownst to him that he has given birth to something that will sent him on a journey to the land of no return.

May we not give birth to something that will kill us.
Ameen!

You'll know that in a situation like this, some of them are taught how to hate their father by their moms.

Very tragic.
Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by caye(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02
Tightpussy2024:
The natural instinct of a boy is to murder his father and rape his mother.

Sigmund Freud

Hmm...the average Jew really has deep psychological problems.
I mean ...who in the world in Africa, thinks like this!?
Ah.

Freud was a Jew , and even his colleague ( the German psychologist, I've forgotten his name) said he had problems with his theories: Freud viewed everything in life through SEX!

THAT GUY MUST Have had serious sexual issues since adolescent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Wearing Police Uniform Attack Bank In Osun / ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters / Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.