Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,198 members, 7,963,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig (383 Views)

Nigerian Army Arrest Officer Who Gunned Down 16-Year-Old Protester In Kaduna / Security Operatives Kill Teenage Protester In Zaria / Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by TheRareGem1(f): 1:44pm On Jul 31
[/b]Tunji-Ojo responds to Nigerian Protesters in London over passport issue, vows immediate investigation and actions[b]

My attention has been drawn to the complaints at the Nigerian Embassy in London regarding issues with passport applications.

I have ordered an immediate investigation into the matters arising, and I assure you that corresponding actions will be taken soonest.

We appreciate the patience and understanding of all affected citizens as we strive towards an efficient service delivery in line with global best practices.

Thank you.

https://x.com/BTOofficial/status/1818610757480718357?t=_RHehx2Ll6AZhL57L4ic-Q&s=19

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by davizfx: 1:50pm On Jul 31
This is swift response. Please do investigate asap.
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by flexybricky(m): 1:50pm On Jul 31
I love how this particular Minister is swift to take action for the benefit of Nigerians. I wish him well.
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by kemzy107(f): 1:50pm On Jul 31
Always quick to act👌
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by obamiyi(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31
You are always for the people. Your prompt response is what make you unique. You are hardworking minister. The masses can't wait for the outcome of the investigation Sir.
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Zeesugar(f): 1:56pm On Jul 31
The rate at which misleading news spread is alarming
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Ogbonna24: 1:56pm On Jul 31
His dedication to improving services and addressing issues is evident, and many have shared positive experiences.
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Laryy360: 1:58pm On Jul 31
Thanks to the minister for quick response, and the people behind that should be brought to justice.
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Oluwalosolami: 2:06pm On Jul 31
The progress and acheivement of NIS under this present administration can not be compared to any other administration and it can not be reversed.
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by oluwatamilore25: 2:08pm On Jul 31
Thank you for the swift response and clarity.
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Temmy1997(f): 2:10pm On Jul 31
I believe that the truth will surely be out.
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by MamaCocoa: 2:16pm On Jul 31
I have the absolute confidence in Tunji-Ojo to resolve whatever issue there is. The young man is people centric and he understands the fundamentals of governance. This too shall pass
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Oracben: 2:19pm On Jul 31
The minister wants the best service delivery possible.
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Adelekan40(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31
I'm glad the interior minister has responded and ordered an investigation into all these unpleasant allegations. Thumbs up for the hon. Tunji-Ojo
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by muhyeenisce(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31
Omo for this country if you loose guard they go loosed guard you too, the swift response is necessary
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by isolaokodoro: 2:27pm On Jul 31
Nigerians will tarnish the image of their country both locally and abroad. Some will want to rationalize these bad behaviors by saying na hunger cause am. Now, how do you justify these bad eggs that end up sabotaging the good efforts of the few leaders who mean well and act well for the nation? Let Hon. Tunji-Ojo swiftly see to the appropriate handling of the reported cases and bring all offenders to justice. That Minister is doing too much for some unscrupulous elements to be spoiling his good works.
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Funmilayo8: 2:28pm On Jul 31
Thanks for your prompt response sir. We trust your judgment
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Joyce95: 2:32pm On Jul 31
Always for the best
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Solape1: 2:33pm On Jul 31
Some dey repair another dy destroy. Proper investigation should be done and the perpetrator should be brought to book for doing this to the good work of the minister
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Lifted2000: 10:15pm On Jul 31
You listened to voice of Nigerians and the complaints during your previous twitter space.

Feedback is key to servant-leadership in a national development.
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Cmanforall: 12:01am On Aug 01
flexybricky:
I love how this particular Minister is swift to take action for the benefit of Nigerians. I wish him well.
He's working
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by surgical: 12:51am On Aug 01
Nigeria is very easy to govern,they don't ask for much and are very appreciative, they are just unlucky to have leaders like Tinubu who have nothing to offer
90% of the comments here spoke well of the minister because of his track record, no politics, no tribalism
If Tinubu had been like this,if he had faced the job he was elected to do with dedication, and not embark on owambe in office, the nation will have been behind him
There would have been no protest
Re: Tunji-ojo Responds To Nigerian Protester In UK Over Passport Issue,vows Investig by Praxis758: 1:14am On Aug 01
Nigerian passport embassy in Atlanta is a haven of jackals and vampires who are fleecing helpless Nigerians in diaspora.

You can verify from anyone who have contact led the office of recent.

They openly bill and feast on your helplessness.

(1) (Reply)

Ethnic Coloration Of Protests From 2012 Subsidy To ENDSARS / Some Pro Protesters Regretting Their Participation / Nigerians Laud President Tinubu For Appointing Olubunmi Tunji-ojo As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.