Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,121 members, 7,936,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Terrible Abeokuta - Sango - Lagos Road. Is There Any Alternative Route? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Terrible Abeokuta - Sango - Lagos Road. Is There Any Alternative Route? (208 Views)

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Terrible Abeokuta - Sango - Lagos Road. Is There Any Alternative Route? by Danycrusoe(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31
I went for a job interview in Sango Ota last week and I'm not sure I have gone on a trip on a worse road than that. Multiple one-way traffic along that axis and the Sango-ota city bridge itself has a reservoir lane underneath where water is pumped out of on a daily basis.

The roads are indescribably bad and terrible but somehow, I got the job I went for and the only issue I have been thinking of is the bad road. This is because I'll still have to move to and fro Abeokuta more frequently and I want to avoid the road at all cost.

That's why I'm asking, is there any alternative route? Off hand I created the Abeokuta to Ebutte Meta by train then take a bus to Sango from Ebutte Meta. Also someone told me of an ilaro trip that will avoid that route from Abeokuta. If you have better suggestions, please drop below in the comment section.

Re: The Terrible Abeokuta - Sango - Lagos Road. Is There Any Alternative Route? by Nbote(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31
If you complain now, some resident ediots will counter u and narrate how the Presidebt has turned Nigeria to Eldorado already
Re: The Terrible Abeokuta - Sango - Lagos Road. Is There Any Alternative Route? by Emmy000seun(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31
Their is another route, but that's if you have your own car, after iyanapaja, if you are facing abule egba you will make a u turn at super, and follow a inner road .it will be much better with your google map..if you follow the route, you will just come out at the bridge which you would have leave those bad road behind..
Danycrusoe:
I went for a job interview in Sango Ota last week and I'm not sure I have gone on a trip on a worse road than that. Multiple one-way traffic along that axis and the Sango-ota city bridge itself has a reservoir lane underneath where water is pumped out of on a daily basis.

The roads are indescribably bad and terrible but somehow, I got the job I went for and the only issue I have been thinking of is the bad road. This is because I'll still have to move to and fro Abeokuta more frequently and I want to avoid the road at all cost.

That's why I'm asking, is there any alternative route? Off hand I created the Abeokuta to Ebutte Meta by train then take a bus to Sango from Ebutte Meta. Also someone told me of an ilaro trip that will avoid that route from Abeokuta. If you have better suggestions, please drop below in the comment section.
Re: The Terrible Abeokuta - Sango - Lagos Road. Is There Any Alternative Route? by Danycrusoe(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31
Emmy000seun:
Their is another route, but that's if you have your own car, after iyanapaja, if you are facing abule egba you will make a u turn at super, and follow a inner road .it will be much better with your google map..if you follow the route, you will just come out at the bridge which you would have leave those bad road behind..

Thank you but unfortunately, I don't have my own car. Someone just told me I could go to Oshodi from Abeokuta then board Sango from Oshodi. I don't know how feasible or easy that is.
Re: The Terrible Abeokuta - Sango - Lagos Road. Is There Any Alternative Route? by adebayour26: 5:03am On Aug 02
Either take a train from Abeokuta to Agege, then a bus back to Sango.

Second option (it's far though) is to go from Abeokuta to Interchange then to Berger. From Berger, you'd get Sango straight or move in bits (Berger to Agege, then Agege to Sango).

Plying Abeokuta to Sango route can chisel out 5% from a person's lifetime.

(1) (Reply)

Ibom Air Is Back / Nollywood Actor Begs Government To Repair Niger Bridge To Avoid Imminent Collaps / Verify Airports’ Approval Before Selling Tickets – NCAA Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.