Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,628 members, 7,962,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Truly Killed Onyeka Onwenu And Her Last Moment On Earth And Last Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Truly Killed Onyeka Onwenu And Her Last Moment On Earth And Last Words (1260 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Truly Killed Onyeka Onwenu And Her Last Moment On Earth And Last Words by RoiNews2: 8:32pm On Jul 31
Onyeka Onwenu, the renowned Nigerian singer, actress, and activist, is dead, she passed away away on the night of July 30, 2024, and I know most of you might be wondering what really killed her, because she wasn’t known to be sick or suffering from any ailment.

Well, there is actually more to the story. Watch everything below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0eXr4xWvh4
Re: What Truly Killed Onyeka Onwenu And Her Last Moment On Earth And Last Words by doggedfighter(f): 9:20pm On Jul 31
Failed blogger !

3 Likes

Re: What Truly Killed Onyeka Onwenu And Her Last Moment On Earth And Last Words by yarimo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31
Peter OBI should be investigated very well undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Truly Killed Onyeka Onwenu And Her Last Moment On Earth And Last Words by seunjungle1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 31
Are you not going to visit their extended family house for you to actually know what kill the woman.
Stvpid human being calling himself blogger...clueless like his political master.

I don't blame you, I can only blame those nonsense moderators that allowed that trash from you to get here.

RIP ma!

1 Like

Re: What Truly Killed Onyeka Onwenu And Her Last Moment On Earth And Last Words by ben4ever(m): 5:06am On Aug 01
yarimo:
Peter OBI should be investigated very well undecided undecided
You are making me like Peter obi more
Re: What Truly Killed Onyeka Onwenu And Her Last Moment On Earth And Last Words by yarimo(m): 10:00am On Aug 01
ben4ever:

You are making me like Peter obi more
that is your business na
Re: What Truly Killed Onyeka Onwenu And Her Last Moment On Earth And Last Words by Tochj(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01
yarimo:
that is your business na
Ofcourse anyone evill people like you hates must be a good Man.

(1) (Reply)

: Sanchez {dope Or Whack} / Tight Men / Beyonce Changed Her Name To Sasha Fierce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.