Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,511 members, 7,961,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Please We Have Cancelled The Protest Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please We Have Cancelled The Protest Today (251 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today / NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please We Have Cancelled The Protest Today by Desmondicotex: 12:02pm On Aug 01
The protest has been hijacked by the cabals and meanwhile we didn't made today as the deal date for the protest but rather the cabals who announced today.
The Government has been asking us to show our faces as the organizers of the protest and we haven't show up or say anything but how come the now said we said is today.
Please do not join anyone who is protesting now against bad government because we are not the people doing this and the cabals are using it for their selfish interest.
Please share this post to everyone both on Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter etc.
All Niger delta regions are not going to experience any protest today and some other states in Nigeria but any state you see protest going on now are the people who are prepared by the cabals who are against President Tinubu and his Government.
I have all the states covered.
You can get more information from me by sending a mail to me.
I will always reply you.
You all who are not experiencing any protest going on in their States should go out for their usual daily businesses.
Please stay calm, Imo state(owerri) citizens should stay indoors.
The protest will hold unexpectedly because the cabals who hijacked the protest and also prepared for the protest today are for their own interests and for the masses which we know their reasons.
Please you all should not cause tensions in your area, be calm and go out for your business.

Share and send this message to all your loved ones immediately.
We will always informed you all about the protest and when is going to hold.
Don't forget, a living dog is far better than a dead Lion.
Re: Please We Have Cancelled The Protest Today by GreyWolf01: 12:17pm On Aug 01
Who is this clown?

You better return the 20k you were paid to post this and hit the streets.

Clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Have Cancelled The Protest Today by Tsarbomba(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01
The effect of 30k stipend grin Continue to fool yourselve to please your paymasters grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Have Cancelled The Protest Today by Tsarbomba(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01
GreyWolf01:
Who is this clown?
You better return the 20k you were paid to post this and hit the streets.
Clown
I swear grin

2 Likes

Re: Please We Have Cancelled The Protest Today by GreenxGreen: 12:21pm On Aug 01
Who is. *** We *** ?

Abegieee !!! Allow people display their anger against this government of Calamity 😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Please We Have Cancelled The Protest Today by Apctinubulamba: 12:22pm On Aug 01
Desmondicotex:
The protest has been hijacked by the cabals and meanwhile we didn't made today as the deal date for the protest but rather the cabals who announced today.
The Government has been asking us to show our faces as the organizers of the protest and we haven't show up or say anything but how come the now said we said is today.
Please do not join anyone who is protesting now against bad government because we are not the people doing this and the cabals are using it for their selfish interest.
Please share this post to everyone both on Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter etc.
All Niger delta regions are not going to experience any protest today and some other states in Nigeria but any state you see protest going on now are the people who are prepared by the cabals who are against President Tinubu and his Government.
I have all the states covered.
You can get more information from me by sending a mail to me.
I will always reply you.
You all who are not experiencing any protest going on in their States should go out for their usual daily businesses.
Please stay calm, Imo state(owerri) citizens should stay indoors.
The protest will hold unexpectedly because the cabals who hijacked the protest and also prepared for the protest today are for their own interests and for the masses which we know their reasons.
Please you all should not cause tensions in your area, be calm and go out for your business.

Share and send this message to all your loved ones immediately.
We will always informed you all about the protest and when is going to hold.
Don't forget, a living dog is far better than a dead Lion.
Otulee

(1) (Reply)

So, When Will The President Address The Nation? / We Interviewed The Woman Who Voted For Tinubu In 2023 / Bangladesh Prime Minister flees as protesters invade her palace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.