Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,815 members, 7,962,641 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) (49871 Views)

Home » SARS Update » PHOTO: #endsars Protester Displays Bullets Fired At #lekki / Home » SARS Update » PHOTO: #endsars Protester Displays Bullets Fired At #lekki / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Gistmedia10: 4:51pm On Aug 01
Abuja-Keffi - Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge

A major disruption unfolded today on the Abuja-Keffi road as protesters clashed with police, leading to a complete blockage of the vital route. The protest, which erupted early in the morning.

Eyewitnesses report that the confrontation began when a group of protesters attempted to march down the road, holding up signs and chanting slogans. The situation quickly escalated as the police attempted to disperse the crowd, resulting in a heated exchange and physical altercations.

Traffic on the Abuja-Keffi road has come to a standstill, with many commuters stranded and unable to reach their destinations. The police have been deployed in large numbers to control the situation, but the tension remains high as both sides continue to engage.

The display of the police badge by protesters has added a symbolic layer to the ongoing unrest. Notably, it is unclear which officer the emblem fell off from, adding to the confusion and tension at the scene.

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Davash222(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01
Police man don drop uniform japa. I don't blame him sha, if anything happens to him, nobody go train em children for him. Nigeria is not worth sacrificing your precious life.

Wise police officer. He took the best decision for himself and his community.

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by TemplarLandry: 4:57pm On Aug 01
This is nothing but sheer mediocrity.
If you're gonna protest, do it reasonably.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01
cheesy
Omoh,see many many different memes .

Wetin aboki wan use police badge take do again na? cheesy. Abi e think say na iron condemn be that? cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by UnfairLife7(m): 9:04am On Aug 03
The Drug Baron said it’s his turn to rule Nigeria (Emilokan). He never promised Nigerians good governance.

Blame those who voted for him!
Blame the Batists aka Ronus and INEC!

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by sammsimm(m): 9:04am On Aug 03
Let them continue with the protest and Tinubu too should not address the nation at least wen the country is totally set on fire all of us( politicians and masses) eyes go clear. Sebi we are all mad in this country ni.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by geoworldedu: 9:04am On Aug 03
Meaning what?
Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Crimecity: 9:04am On Aug 03
TemplarLandry:

If you gonna wail, wail reasonably

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:05am On Aug 03
Where is the protests ground in Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by SensualMan1(m): 9:05am On Aug 03
Confirmed reports says Tinubu flew into France last night.

Jagaban has japá to France grin

Coward! What tribe is he from again? grin

52 Likes

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by bobochem: 9:05am On Aug 03
Aug 1st ke
Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by SisterJolade(f): 9:05am On Aug 03
TemplarLandry:
Someone accused you of stealing his phone. Have you returned it?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Anguldi(m): 9:06am On Aug 03
Tinubu has not rested since the beginning of his campaign tongue

No peace for the wicked 🔥💯

BAT Pharaoh, Game Over

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by wittywriter: 9:06am On Aug 03
TemplarLandry:
UnfairLife7:
The Drug Baron said it’s his turn to rule Nigeria (Emilokan). He never promised Nigerians good governance.

Blame those who voted for him!
Blame the Batists aka Ronus and INEC!

Wittyness.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by emmabest2000(m): 9:06am On Aug 03
Make we no hear accidental discharge later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Massiveglory: 9:06am On Aug 03
Throwback Where is ( E)Selected by the people?
Where is the man?
Pull him out from hiding to come and talk to the People.

1 Like

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:06am On Aug 03
Ff
Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by derecho(m): 9:06am On Aug 03
Kikikiki
Wike wan put police people for trouble.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Obakoolex(m): 9:06am On Aug 03
angry
Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by princepeter566: 9:06am On Aug 03
The police should know that this protest is for them also.
I know of a police inspector that retired and is receiving 18k as pension till date.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by BeigJawnson(m): 9:06am On Aug 03
TemplarLandry:

Dey play... You still dey eat three square meal... This you have said here, go to any protest ground and say it loud and clear. If you no go collect beating of your life... After the beating, you no go see any song to dedicate to such...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by JayTripz(m): 9:06am On Aug 03
So far so good..the protest in Lagos is peaceful....I de inside my house de protest from my kitchen to my room..I de sweat

1 Like

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by zombieHUNTER: 9:07am On Aug 03
TemplarLandry:

How do you live with yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by malali: 9:07am On Aug 03
TemplarLandry:

If you are going to remove subsidies, do it reasonably.

21 Likes

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by constant1960: 9:08am On Aug 03
I LIKE THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING

If you're in support hut like

11 Likes

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Aplaudez(m): 9:09am On Aug 03
Davash222:
Police man don drop uniform japa. I don't blame him sha, if anything happens to him, nobody go train em children for him. Nigeria is not worth sacrificing your precious life.

Wise police officer. He took the best decision for himself and his community.

My mum is 23years in service in the Nigerian Police Force, her salary is not even up to 180k! Anybody telling you that this country can later work is a joker from the pit of hell!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Tjra: 9:09am On Aug 03
SisterJolade:
Someone accused you of stealing his phone. Have you returned it?
Nkechi, when will you and your people join the protests?

You guys are making me die of boredom. No content for me for three days now.

I miss you guys badly cry cry
Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Akfrenzy(m): 9:09am On Aug 03
angry
Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by kennyz247(m): 9:10am On Aug 03
Another way of saying police is a cancer to Nigeria economy and development too..

1 Like

Re: Protester Displays Nigerian Police Badge (photo) by Newyorkitis(m): 9:10am On Aug 03
some undesirable elements are pushing the ugly side of the protest to the frontpage so as to give reasons for the government to step in.
the political class has made us to believe that nothing can be changed without causing chaos, but they change what they like in the blink of an eye.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.