Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,205 members, 7,963,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:50 PM

Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC (287 Views)

Sowore: EndBadGovernance Protests Successful / FG Places Diaspora Sponsors Of #EndBadGovernance Protests On Watchlist / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by Goldmynemaniac: 10:29pm On Aug 01
When APC came into power in 2015, Buhari met the economy at 127 Naira a Dollar yet he claimed he inherited a terrible economy. Ended up leaving things at almost a thousand Naira to a Dollar.

Eight years later, another APC government, headed by Tinubu is in power. Now things are worse than they ever were. Yet they're singing the same old APC tune of inheriting such an abysmal economy.

Now think with me. If under APC we had the protests to #Endsars, and now also under the same APC we're having protests to #EndBadGovernance, doesn't it mean that the actual problem is APC and our protest should rather be to #EndAPC?

#EndAPC to #EndHunger. #EndAPC to #EndBadGovernance.

2 Likes

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by OKOATA(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01
You are very apt. On a normal day APC is a demonic party. The people in it aren't even ordinary humans. Plus their supporters too. They aren't humans, they are descendants of the satanic. APC is a curse and should be banished forever even from the surface of the earth. Very evil party.

1 Like

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by IduNaOba: 11:08pm On Aug 01
And ndigbo warned you all against APC in 2015, 2019 and 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by babasolution: 11:10pm On Aug 01
APC is an authoritarian communist regime,it's goal is to dehumanise the populace.

The SW and NW are agents of this satanic agenda.

Posterity will judge them

2 Likes

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by Usmanovic95(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01
Anti progressive congress

2 Likes

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by Chinkoalhaji34: 11:26pm On Aug 01
Na wa o! The way some people dey twist history ehn, you go think say dem no get memory. APC don dey try to clean up the mess wey past governments leave behind, but na so dem go still dey carry old wahala come back. We need to focus on solutions and support the progress wey dey happen. Make we no allow past protests cloud our judgment on the present governance. Na only through unity we go fit achieve better things for this country.

9 Likes

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by Abee79(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01
I'm reading in-between the lines and the lines are crooked 🤔🤔🤔
Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by Goldmynemaniac: 11:47pm On Aug 01
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na wa o! The way some people dey twist history ehn, you go think say dem no get memory. APC don dey try to clean up the mess wey past governments leave behind, but na so dem go still dey carry old wahala come back. We need to focus on solutions and support the progress wey dey happen. Make we no allow past protests cloud our judgment on the present governance. Na only through unity we go fit achieve better things for this country.
They have appeared like I said. What an impossible job you guys have. I understand though. Man must wack. Hope they're keeping to promise cos some other of your colleagues promised 5k to protest against common sense are still crying for the money?

This is exactly what happens when poverty is effectively weaponized. People turn against themselves, doing things against their conscience.

1 Like

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by chatinent: 11:48pm On Aug 01
APC has always been a curse to Nigeria.

No one to blame again so they blame the imaginary 'past.'

1 Like

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by MeNmyfamily: 11:53pm On Aug 01
chatinent:

Or blame opposition for distracting them.

1 Like

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by MeNmyfamily: 11:54pm On Aug 01
APC is truly a curse.

2 Likes

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by Salewa97: 12:10am On Aug 02
APC na the real deal for this country.

Those protests just dey show say people no sabi the real power wey APC get. Endsars and EndBadGovernance na just noise, while APC dey build the future.

Make dem continue to shout, na only APC go fit correct this country. All dis protest na just distraction from the real progress wey dey happen. Na we go see the results in the long run!

9 Likes

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by Goldmynemaniac: 12:15am On Aug 02
Salewa97:
APC na the real deal for this country.

Those protests just dey show say people no sabi the real power wey APC get. Endsars and EndBadGovernance na just noise, while APC dey build the future.

Make dem continue to shout, na only APC go fit correct this country. All dis protest na just distraction from the real progress wey dey happen. Na we go see the results in the long run!
Oya give yourself two hot slaps for thr nonsense you just wrote. Don't try thiz again. Collect your 5k and hide your head. I know say hunger dey.

1 Like

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by haslaw(m): 12:25am On Aug 02
When will Nigerians learn the antics of the SE.

This was how Azikiwe positioned his people for a bloody ethnic cleansing they called a coup in January 1966. Same Azikiwe sneaked out of the country just before the coup leaving his friends from other regions to be massacred

CharlyBoy and his cohorts gaslighted the country to a protest that is already turning violent and destructive only for him to run away and hide in a corner and watch the country burn.

The most treacherous people are SE

9 Likes

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by haslaw(m): 12:34am On Aug 02
Goldmynemaniac:
When APC came into power in 2015, Buhari met the economy at 127 Naira a Dollar yet he claimed he inherited a terrible economy. Ended up leaving things at almost a thousand Naira to a Dollar.

Eight years later, another APC government, headed by Tinubu is in power. Now things are worse than they ever were. Yet they're singing the same old APC tune of inheriting such an abysmal economy.

Now think with me. If under APC we had the protests to #Endsars, and now also under the same APC we're having protests to #EndBadGovernance, doesn't it mean that the actual problem is APC and our protest should rather be to #EndAPC?

#EndAPC to #EndHunger. #EndAPC to #EndBadGovernance.

OKOATA:
You are very apt. On a normal day APC is a demonic party. The people in it aren't even ordinary humans. Plus their supporters too. They aren't humans, they are descendants of the satanic. APC is a curse and should be banished forever even from the surface of the earth. Very evil party.

IduNaOba:
And ndigbo warned you all against APC in 2015, 2019 and 2023

babasolution:
APC is an authoritarian communist regime,it's goal is to dehumanise the populace.

The SW and NW are agents of this satanic agenda.

Posterity will judge them

Usmanovic95:
Anti progressive congress

chatinent:

MeNmyfamily:
APC is truly a curse.

Yet APC is the most voted party in the South East

8 Likes

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by babasolution: 1:26am On Aug 02
APC with the SW and NW system destroyed nigerias economy and they are claiming to be instituting reforms,these people are crazy, they have destroyed innocent middlebelt communities with their evil.

A disgusting people
Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by victorDanladi: 7:01am On Aug 02
There was a poor internet penetration during PDP regime,so,mobilization wasn't that easy.
APC came at a time that virtually everyone has Android phone.
Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by trutharena: 7:25am On Aug 02
APC is working hard to address the concerns raised during the #EndSARS protests. We must give them time to implement the necessary reforms for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by helinues: 7:26am On Aug 02
Una go explain to us when you people added FG as your next of kin

2 Likes

Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by Goldmynemaniac: 8:12am On Aug 02
victorDanladi:
There was a poor internet penetration during PDP regime,so,mobilization wasn't that easy.
APC came at a time that virtually everyone has Android phone.

This is a very salient point but you also forget that the nation was not this bad under PDP or any government for that matter. But your point is good, I give you that. Only that it is incomplete.
Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by anungangampu: 8:17am On Aug 02
haslaw:
When will Nigerians learn the antics of the SE.

This was how Azikiwe positioned his people for a bloody ethnic cleansing they called a coup in January 1966. Same Azikiwe sneaked out of the country just before the coup leaving his friends from other regions to be massacred

CharlyBoy and his cohorts gaslighted the country to a protest that is already turning violent and destructive only for him to run away and hide in a corner and watch the country burn.

The most treacherous people are SE

In other words, other tribe in Nigeria has no will of their own. The igbos are wiser than them.
Do you believe in the above statement?

If Lies and revisionism is a tribe.
Re: Think With Me: Endsars And EndBadGovernance Protests Are Both Under APC by Goldmynemaniac: 8:19am On Aug 02
trutharena:
APC is working hard to address the concerns raised during the #EndSARS protests. We must give them time to implement the necessary reforms for a better Nigeria.
You're very callous, you know?. Give them more time? Nine years gone altogether under them and look where we are. Is it a decade they need? Anymore time and Nigeria will be desolate when they're done. Japa has never been this much under any other regime nor hunger and poverty.

I can go on and on. I don't just get where you people keep your consciences. You collect money and start spewing rabbish. Can't you collect their money (technically our money) and still go on supporting what you believe in, or just do nothing entirely?

(1) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima : What If He Decides To Contest In 2027 ? / Breaking: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Petrol Dangote Refinery / Dangote Refinery: Tinubu Committee Will Announce Our Petrol Price On October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.