Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,050 members, 7,966,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:27 AM

....... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ....... (48 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

....... by PCHC(m): 3:33am On Aug 02
(Daniel 5:1 - NKJV) — Belshazzar the king made a great feast for a thousand of his lords, and drank wine in the presence of the thousand.

(Daniel 5:1 - GNT) — One night King Belshazzar invited a thousand noblemen to a great banquet, and they drank wine together.

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️

See his error in the bible verse above so you don't repeat it: — He hosted the banquet for the thousand of his lords, but he drank in their presence: instead of him to comport in ways for them to drink in his presence, he was the one drinking in their presence. Somehow, this great feast for a thousand lords and their king’s drinking of wine in their presence became their last supper: Not Holy Communion, even though they later used holy vessels or cups from the Lord’s temple to drink of the wine.

When I read this Bible verse above with GNT as expressed above, I became occupied on its use of the word “One Night:” — That would mean the following:
☆1☆ The Last Night of the Kingdom of Babylon,
☆2☆ The Night when the part of silver shall take over the head of gold as in Daniel's interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's first dream,
☆3☆ The Night for the Handwriting on the Wall: Handwriting on wall comes in nights.
☆4☆ The Night of the last supper or last feasting for a thousand lord and their king.

But beside GNT, no other bible versions (I have) mentioned night in the bible verse above. So, let me walk with what is available in the bible verse above. “Daniel 5” is a special chapter in so ways, particularly in transition of the kingdom and dominion from one kind of people to another kind of people. In today's terms, it's about how existing “World Superpower” was overthrown by unexpected “Rival,” not in battle field but from a banquet feast of wine orgies.

(1) (Reply)

Forgiveness: A Detoxifier That Brings All Round Healing! / Growing Up Into Christ / Living In HIS Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.