Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,472 members, 7,891,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (1676 Views)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2011
Re: ? by toyemz(f): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2011
@poster

Nice one here
i bet many of our naija guys on here
wont comment to this

all they see is naija ladies spending guys money

thanks for bringing this up
Re: ? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
m
Re: ? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^ hmm, i dont believe you oo. as in for real?? shocked shocked
Re: ? by Yorisb: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2011
@OP

You've long been collecting/receiving money from this Dude and have prolly enjoyed - be it ever so rarely - some hospitable gestures-c[i]u[/i]m-affluence thereof. . .

And now He, genuinely, seems in need of an 'one-off' assistance - and gbam, u rushed off to NL 2 claim: 'dey wan open head quarter 4 your head?'

Indeed, the proverbial 'every day is for the thief and one day is for the owner' springs to mind! cheesy

Quid Pro Quo, me thinks!
Re: ? by toyemz(f): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2011
@poster

its an altitude they sort of have learnt from abroad,im refering to the shameless one oh
kos many ladies abroad are very independent and dont wait for guys to pay for stuff for them

but seriously on the other hand ,they might just be testing to see whether you are the generous type or not
Re: ? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
Yorisb:

@OP

You've long been collecting/receiving money from this Dude and have prolly enjoyed - be it ever so rarely - some hospitable gestures-c[i]u[/i]m-affluence thereof. . .

And now He, genuinely, seems in need of an 'one-off' assistance - and gbam, u rushed off to NL 2 claim: 'dey wan open head quarter 4 your head?'

Indeed, the proverbial 'every day is for the thief and one day is for the owner' springs to mind! cheesy

Quid Pro Quo, me thinks!

dude dont be narrow minded, she's not just talking of one guy
Re: ? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
toyemz:

@poster

its an altitude they sort of have learnt from abroad,im refering to the shameless one oh
kos many ladies abroad are very independent and dont wait for guys to pay for stuff for them

but seriously on the other hand ,they might just be testing to see whether you are the generous type or not
wetin concern a man concern a woman's generosity in a relationship??
Is the woman supposed to be the generous one??
abeg dont defend those shameless guys abeg angry angry
Re: ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
In a relationship, ppl do hospitable gesture but collecting money? I doubt that. One-off assistance?? I don't think so. quote author=Yorisb link=topic=817347.msg9690593#msg9690593 date=1323004265]
@OP

Quid Pro Quo, me thinks!

[/quote][quote author=Flashaldrin link=topic=817347.msg9690582#msg9690582 date=1323004156]
^^^ hmm, i dont believe you oo. as in for real?? shocked shocked
wait until you experience it.
Re: ? by Yorisb: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
Flashaldrin:

dude dont be narrow minded, she's not just talking of one guy

Sharaaap, listen and learn! cheesy angry

I had this boyfriend, he works with total and was looking for more money to complete this project, orĀ  that project. He brought up the story when I told him I want to buy a plot from some savings.
Re: ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2011
Yorisb:

hahahaa, very funny. That was just a summary. The truth was that he was earning for much ahead of me (Find out how much a Total experienced staff earns), he has many investments, but when he heard i want to get a piece of land cos i know he had experience for such investment, then it now dawn on him that he needs to complete one project. My dear, if to say my name dey for part of the project, or that was his first project i for no mind give am. But seriously, Its like a story of Oliver twist
Re: ? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
Yorisb:

Vikin:

Why do some guys always ask working class ladies in Nigeria for money, even when you are both earning same salary? Some excuse they give is that you are not taking care of anybody, that you have boyfriend(s) that takes care of you (one had to ask me if my boyfriend na handicap? when i said I don't get any money from him). Like Seriously? shocked

Sometimes they mayt be even earning more 4times more than you do.

I had this boyfriend, he works with total and was looking for more money to complete this project, or that project. He brought up the story when I told him I want to buy a plot from some savings.
Never cared about my own investment but his. Come see me take off na! grin grin I no wan hear say bird poo him mama leave am run.

Some even come in the form of burrowing but hardly pay back.

I guess this is a norm in Nigeria and we have to know how to live by it.

Now, I don't borrow out money i cant forget.

I only give when i know you are seriously in deep poo. (Not to open head quarters with my head).

I hope you learnt one or two things wink cool
Re: ? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2011
The poster that said the guy was probably testing me, I respect your opinion but as you see, they said once bitten, twice shy (No be so dem talk am?)

It happened before, borrowed one (my neighbor not even my boyfriend) money and promised to pay back the following month. It took him 6months to pay back the money after refusing picking my calls and switching off most times, he even paid back because he needed to get more money from me.

I bet he wouldn't do that to a Nigerian guy without paying for interests and the threat that accompanies this.

Its just to be careful, people are not what they seems to be a times, so yall be careful !
Re: ? by Yorisb: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
Vikin:

hahahaa, very funny. That was just a summary. The truth was that he was earning for much ahead of me (Find out how much a Total experienced staff earns), he has many investments, but when he heard i want to get a piece of land cos i know he had experience for such investment, then it now dawn on him that he needs to complete one project. My dear, if to say my name dey for part of the project, or that was his first project i for no mind give am. But seriously, Its like a story of Oliver twist

Calm down dear - U need some fresh air, seemingly. Lol

I'd prolly agree with most of the things u said if u guys were ''just friends'', however, it's entirely different when you're in a serious and/or long term relationship which could even lead to marriage. . .

Who knows, perhaps He's even doing all these investments for u(and una future kids). . . wink

Also, do not worry much about not having ur name on the projects. . . as I am sure ur name(s) won't be omitted in his 'will'.

Like the Imolites would say: Ulo bu ulo mu na gi, ergo, cool cool temper(credit 2 J Martins). grin

Maza Maza.
Re: ? by Yorisb: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2011
Flashaldrin:

I hope you learnt one or two things wink cool
If I were this thick, I prolly wouldn't have made it thus far. . . grin

Listen and Learn, Flash!
Re: ? by Mynd44: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
The OP needs to stop dating broke girls
Re: ? by dastudent(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
Mynd_44:

The OP needs to stop dating broke girls

shocked. Na guys or girls she dey date cheesy

(1) (Reply)

18 Categories Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat / Guys, The Five Types Of Girls You Should Not Touch / Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.