Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,888 members, 7,962,874 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests (51160 Views)

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe / American Singer Loses 100 Pound Weight / Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by idahme(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03
sheu01:

You wey get mosquito brain moreover u sit down for house and u are insulting some1 on d street. We that are protesting is our right to protest on what's going on in the country and Portable that don't protest is also have right not to join protest and that's portable opinion and why are u insulting d guy. I'm not a fan of portable and if portable is not normal as people talk then those that follow him are not normal too. Always Respect people's opinion and we are not d same

I only used his opinion by reversing it, I no insult am, that dude is an insult himself
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by johnwell(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03
And so does what? Who protest epp?
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by calabardick(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03
My guy no send una, just one giveaway he'll have triple of that. Hungryland.
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by godwon01(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03
He need to guide his utterances. Eyin lohun. Must he comments on sensitive issue. This guy needs a professional PRO.
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by GenFunction: 6:29pm On Aug 03
this guy in the news again 4 the wrong reasons.
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by TemmyT002(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03
Seeiously??
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by press9jatv: 6:38pm On Aug 03
He’s clueless nuisance on the media. Please don’t give him any attention he’s craving for. Portable is a clueless attention seeker. Hunger Protests still continue tomorrow by God’s Grace. #EndbadgovernanceinNigeria
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by Shaketable: 6:48pm On Aug 03
Ironbull:
They have started their online bullying tactics trying to force everyone into their dead beat motherfucking political ideology as they did as obidients.

This is why I said this protest is secretly engineered by obidieents and some useless idiots fell for it.

Na by force to protest? If you belief in protest is your right to think that way and it is portable right too to think other way you have no right trying to force him into aligning into your choice or stupidity.

I said it again and again after this failed protest the Fed Govt should set obi up arrest him and drop resin +........(name witheld) residue on his cloth and let his family go look after him and let's see how far he will go because is extence and walking is genocidal.

Any home at peace the bastard in that house yet to become full adult the very day he or she becomes adult the peace in that home is dead and that is who obi is and that is why his drug dealing lead to the killing of his biological father (by drowning him), he is a true and a real bastard.

I hate obi so much that I don't need anything to send him to his grave if I have the opportunity, I knew him inside out very he is creep, dodgy, wicked, bitter, bigot and red alert. I know him...

I shakecthe table oya his slaves come and attack me I'm.here waiting...
U hate Obi so but as u point a finger at him, 4 fingers r pointing back at u , as u ve decided to side with evil. Ur hero Tinubu who is heartless, he doesn't care about the masses, since his days as a governor, his policies has always been anti masses, giving crumbs to d people to decieve them. Even now he has refused to address the people who r dying cus of the untold hardship he has inflicted on them.
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by Shaketable: 6:51pm On Aug 03
No sane person follows portable just like that.
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by MamaletASO: 6:58pm On Aug 03
You are ma*d, for following a ma*dman in the first place..

Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by hardon1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03
They will still follow him back.... Some young Nigerians delusion
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by naturefellow(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03
tishbite42:

The multi-billion dollar question is: Why should a normal Homo sapiens follow Portable on any platform!
fans that unfollowed him and fans that still follow him are all nuts!
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by sirchim(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03
okomile:
Madness at peak

He should keep quiet
Who dey follow madman
Bob Marley and Lucky Dube were so instrumental to the freedom of their people. But this set of yeyeBRITIES are just so USELESS to us. Even those way dey follow dem dey ment.
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by Ecosystem4u: 8:11pm On Aug 03
Who are the irresponsible lots following this nonentity in the first place.
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by vannessa7(f): 8:14pm On Aug 03
allenpaul:
How can any reasonable person follow this cesspit a lousy mule

You call a human being cesspit because of what? This same cesspit if you read and know about numerology has the same life path number as Barrack Obama, Mitchell Obama, Bill Clinton, Folorunsho Alakija, Funke Akindele, Chioma Davido Adeleke, Chris Oyakhilome and many other great individuals. His life path number is 11 and that gives him the grace to be great. If he continues to walk the right path according to his destiny he will be greater than this.
Numerology is online for you to read and learn about by the way. It can help one to learn about ones strength and weakness and what to pray for. I discovered I am also an 11 life path and that's why I googled famous people with that Life path number. I am going to follow portable right away. Grace is what matters not looks.
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by sirchim(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03
okomile:
Madness at peak

He should keep quiet
Who dey follow madman
Bob Marley and Lucky Dube were so instrumental to the freedom of their people. But this set of yeyeBRITIES are just so USELESS to us. Even those way dey follow dem dey ment.

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by vannessa7(f): 8:19pm On Aug 03
Alliswell248:

Keep deceiving yourself....

Ask Eniola Badmus

Ask Toyin Abraham.

Noisemaker

Gbamsolutely, them dey play
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by bizhop01: 9:15pm On Aug 03
I blame Nigerian the support stupidity instead of creativity cool
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by 7upnigeria: 9:51pm On Aug 03
OPICANTO2223:
The guy is a nuisance. He should take it easy ooo. Am smelling Naira Marley treatment.

Nigerian compound tout.

And what happened to Naira Marley? Go and check Portable and Naira Marley's page, they still have followers. I CAN BET YOUR FOLLOWERS ARE NOT UP TO THEIRS. Better go and look for something USEFUL to do with your own life.
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by OPICANTO2223: 10:27pm On Aug 03
7upnigeria:

And what happened to Naira Marley? Go and check Portable and Naira Marley's page, they still have followers. I CAN BET YOUR FOLLOWERS ARE NOT UP TO THEIRS. Better go and look for something USEFUL to do with your own life.

Naira Marley name is tarnished because of touting lifestyle. Portable is following the same pattern.
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by Sweeetheart(m): 12:50am On Aug 04
JikSneh:
Ewedu muncher wey corn full his pocket.......sadwest are evil.

Spits

E pained the arsonist say dem no see Lagos and west destroy this time

Anyone that plan to destroy west will lose his breath for it, na fact
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by Subonbon(m): 3:22am On Aug 04
This one never detect him real problem....maddest man
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by JikSneh: 6:13am On Aug 04
Enikure, zombie
Sweeetheart:

E pained the arsonist say dem no see Lagos and west destroy this time

Anyone that plan to destroy west will lose his breath for it, na fact
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by Sweeetheart(m): 7:07am On Aug 04
JikSneh:
Enikure, zombie

E nkure ni Ile Igbo ni a pa ara yin bi eran

Eyin omo akotileta Omo irankiran jati jati

Atioko WA ba Ile je Iran òbó
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by JikSneh: 7:17am On Aug 04
Nwa ewu......ikpu nnei there

Ozu nwuru anwu
Yaríbandits umu ekwensu
Sweeetheart:

E nkure ni Ile Igbo ni a pa ara yin bi eran

Eyin omo akotileta Omo irankiran jati jati

Atioko WA ba Ile je Iran òbó
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by Sweeetheart(m): 7:25am On Aug 04
JikSneh:
Nwa ewu......ikpu nnei there

Ozu nwuru anwu
Yaríbandits umu ekwensu

Look at this forest Iggbo bandit

Ndi nzizu

Onyeberibe like you. Chineke na kpo gu there
Re: Portable Loses 100,000 Followers Hours After Controversial Comments On Protests by NaijaPrince18: 2:20pm On Aug 04
And so? Portable is not a coward like the ones who egged everyone to protest than said no protest in their region. Portable stood ten toes down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nude Lady Rocks Wizkid's Body Paint (Photos) / Michelle Gentry Resumes High School (Photos) / Mavin Records Act Reekado Banks Completes House For Parents (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.