Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,682 members, 7,962,197 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why The Confusion From The Southwest Over This Protest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why The Confusion From The Southwest Over This Protest (115 Views)

Driving To The Southwest From Abuja? Please Help!!! / Bigotry Against Muslims In The Southwest: Prof Kperoogi's Misconstrued Notion / The Confusion Of Ownership Of The Ethiopian Grain- 'TEFF' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Confusion From The Southwest Over This Protest by KingOfTheDamned: 6:32am On Aug 03
I had to move my comments to a new thread in order not to derail the other topic.

Here is a recap below
The yourba has been telling all who care to listen that the iboz gaslight the North into protest and this is find very irritating.

1. You spent all week telling us how it is the iboz that are pushing for the protest. When it was obvious to the whole world it was the North vs yourba thing.
You now went on to say iboz refused to protest after pushing and gaslighting the North to protest.

When have the iboz and North ever been friends or agreed on anything ?
When infact you all have always said it's Fulani and yoruba are one .

Now that the Fulani rejected Tinubu you have all started saying iboz gaslight them Into a protest when since day one iboz told the rest of us how they are not interested in anything protest .

Since Peter obi lost the election and tribunal, iboz went on saying that Tinubu should rule till 2032 that they don't care anymore.

Only for you all to still turn around and spin them into this again .
Now Peter obi is saying nothing but the truth here you are again trolling.

Are you sure all is alright with you Yoruba guys on this forum ?

What is wrong with you all?
Each day you wake up , it's like the first thing you think is how can I disturb everyone with something about the iboz?

Oga the rest of us must not share your hate for them. I am Bini and I hate everything about the Yoruba but you don't see me trolling all day about it s
do you?
I can boldly tell you in the nigerdelta most of us do not like the Yoruba at all, Not for one bit. But you don't see our influencers disturbing everywhere with that do you ?

This just makes you Yorubas look weak and inferiority complex like to the rest of us.

Everything Ibo this or Ibo that .

Make we hear abeg undecided

Even the Hausa they fought in war don't disturb like this

Re: Why The Confusion From The Southwest Over This Protest by KingOfTheDamned: 6:33am On Aug 03
You Yorubas have spent years telling us how Ibo hate Hausa now suddenly you are saying they have influence over the North?
Do you think we all reason with our anus !

The same Yorubas told us here on this forum how Hausa will never vote an Ibo man that Peter obi won't get one vote in the North.

The same Yorubas showed us and danced how Peter obi didn't get one vote in the north now you are suddenly telling us Ibo influence the North ?
Re: Why The Confusion From The Southwest Over This Protest by KingOfTheDamned: 6:37am On Aug 03
The Yoruba should make up their mind about the narrative they want to push.
Are the southeast and north friends or not ?

You can't be for decades telling us how the southeast hate the North because of civil war. You even named the coup an Ibo coup to future drive your division between them and the North , now suddenly you are all over social media telling us they are friends for them to be able to gaslight and influence the North into a protest.

Please what do you stand for ?
Re: Why The Confusion From The Southwest Over This Protest by Medipharm: 7:14am On Aug 03
My dear, they are just on cruise control/auto hate on anything igbo. We no longer mind them. It has accustomed the Igbos. It's like once you are born there, the first initiation to the newly born is to tell him or her, You see Igbos, Hate them. If not how can one explain this particular scenario playing out in Nigeria now. A whole adults protested and you said some people pushed them to that. That's an aberration!
If it was possible they would say it was Igbos that protested all over the nation. There's nothing heavy for them to say about the Igbos
Re: Why The Confusion From The Southwest Over This Protest by DevilsEqual(m): 8:04am On Aug 03
Where did the Yorubas tell others that the Igbos gaslighted them?

The tweets have been seeing are from Northerners

You guys should rest abeg, Yorubas don't care about u... Stop forcing non-existent rivalry

Go face Adamu Garba and Sarki that accused u of whatever

(1) (Reply)

4 Places You Shouldn’t Have S3x: Number 3 Will Shock You! / Thinking About Breaking Into Tech? Start With Devops! / Why A Limousine Rental Is The Ultimate Choice For Group Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.