Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

If Nigerians Fought The Military Is It Civilians That Would Stop Them - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Nigerians Fought The Military Is It Civilians That Would Stop Them (118 Views)

Full List Of All The Military Schools In Nigeria And Their Locations / If I Had My Way, Students Would Stop Writing Examinations – Adeosun / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Nigerians Fought The Military Is It Civilians That Would Stop Them by derecho(m): 11:15am On Aug 03
I laughed at the statements and threats of some military officers telling Nigerians not to exercise their rights.

First, they should know that if Nigerians decide to protest even their boys and children will join.

Secondly, if they think we've forgotten the Lekki Massacre, they should think again.

(1) (Reply)

No Directive Yet On N70, 000 Minimum Wage For Corps Members - NYSC / How Do I Check Unity Schools' Admission List / Can I Communicate Directly With The Assignment Expert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.