Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,092 members, 7,973,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ..... (698 Views)

No Protest In Abia - Governor Alex Otti (Video) / No Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal For Now – Labour / No Protest, Gathering In Lagos State - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by commoditiesnig: 12:06pm On Aug 03
Our online SE brothers make una dey calm down!..

Na Una say una no protest for una region, No Wahala. But na una carry the Protest pass for head all over social media: Promoting, Inciting and instigating protest all over social media, using "thousands" of accounts, Lol. 😂

Na only una dey post several topics about protest wey una say you no dey part of. This is the most weird mindset I've ever come across.

Most of Posts about Protest opened by you guys, yet you claim you're not interested in protest.. To be honest I hardly ever across online post from my SS folks or folks from other Regions as much as our SE brothers.. Lol

President GEJ our brother wey una dey always reference had long moved on, just as most SS do, we simply move on..

Abeg my SE brothers make una calm down ok.

This continuous irresponsible and immature actions go Just dey backfire.. It has never worked and never will.

May God help us all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ..... by Naira20: 12:24pm On Aug 03
Na ibo carry people comot for their houses?
This Tinubu supporters sef

Tinubu has harvested peoples brain

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ..... by Max24: 12:28pm On Aug 03
A typical case of envy and hatred for the president.

5 Likes

Re: ..... by Kaiser20: 12:34pm On Aug 03
Yoruba calm down naa
Dapo Abiodun, the governor of Ogün state has said that Nigerians who died in the North are losers
Today all Yorubas are making
Enemies, attacking all other Regions in Nigeria because of the Protest against their clueless Tinubu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ..... by commoditiesnig: 12:37pm On Aug 03
Naira20:

Na my SE brother just dey carry the protest online. You sef can see from their numerous posts na.

I no dey support any body bro. I just stated what i observed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ..... by commoditiesnig: 12:39pm On Aug 03
Max24:
A typical case of envy and hatred for the president.

The matter pass envy or hatred.. Its just weird!.. Such actions have always backfired!

4 Likes

Re: ..... by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03
My problem is that when the protest will start recording little success the same pple will try to attribute the success to Obi. For instance, go read the thread where Lagos state government is beginning to take steps to at least address some of the issues and how some of them are trying to attribute it to obidients. I hate such unstable characters. Why do u wanna take the glory in something ur pple are mocking others for doing? At least if ur pple are not protesting just keep shut! Stop making it look like ur pple are enjoying in the mids of this hardship while others are struggling. Are the ones that are consistently crying of hardship in my state not Igbo pple? I'm frm thd south southern part of Nigeria and i knw that my region don't hate any tribe in Nigeria, we only hate bad politicians irrespective of their tribe. This protest is not against the Yoruba pple but rather it is against bad government policies that's why i respect the Yorubas for being a part of it. U guys have character.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ..... by Smartcitizen: 12:44pm On Aug 03
commoditiesnig:

Na Una say una no protest for una region, No Wahala. But na una carry the Protest pass for head all over social media: Promoting, Inciting and instigating protest all over social media, using "thousands" of accounts, Lol. 😂

Na only una dey post several topics about protest wey una say you no dey part of. This is the most weird mindset I've ever come across.

Most of Posts about Protest opened by you guys, yet you claim you're not interested in protest.. To be honest I hardly ever across online post from my SS folks or folks from other Regions as much as our SE brothers.. Lol

President GEJ our brother wey una dey always reference had long moved on, just as most SS do, we simply move on..

This continuous irresponsible and immature actions go Just dey backfire.. It has never worked and never will.

May God help us all.

Don't you think it's time to let them be on their own let's have peace once and for all?

I don't know why any reasonable person should be keeping problems for himself.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ..... by commoditiesnig: 12:45pm On Aug 03
SyrusdeHansome:
My problem is that when the protest will start recording little success the same pple will try to attribute the success to Obi. For instance go read the thread where Lagos state government is beginning to take steps to at least address some of the issues and how some of them are trying to attribute it to obidients. I hate such unstable characters.

I tell you bro.. Very unstable attitude!

Na them say they no protest, yet they're the ones inciting, instigating and promoting it all over social media

You can see the numerous topics here on NL

6 Likes

Re: ..... by Rodimi20000000: 12:46pm On Aug 03
Police should use more teargas on protesters so they can go home peacefully

3 Likes

Re: ..... by chiagozien(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03
commoditiesnig:

May God help us all.
Yoruba man south East are not your brothers.

Be guard.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ..... by yarimo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03
SyrusdeHansome:
My problem is that when the protest will start recording little success the same pple will try to attribute the success to Obi. For instance go read the thread where Lagos state government is beginning to take steps to at least address some of the issues and how some of them are trying to attribute it to obidients. I hate such unstable characters. Why do u wanna take the glory in something ur pple are mocking others for doing? At least if ur pple are not protesting just keep shut! Stop making it look like ur pple are enjoying in mids of this hardship while others are struggling. Are the ones that are consistently crying of hardship in my state not Igbo pple?
since one of them can say this, I am not suppressed about them

8 Likes

Re: ..... by Skooltynz: 12:52pm On Aug 03
No wonder that lady said Yoruba no get sense
Hausa don wise pass them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..... by commoditiesnig: 12:53pm On Aug 03
Smartcitizen:

Don't you think it's time to let them be on their own let's have peace once and for all?

I don't know why any reasonable person should be keeping problems for himself.

I don't think it has gotten to that yet. I can only deduce few of our SE brothers especially the ones online are "overshadowing" the hardworking SE folks out there who are just minding their business.

Bro, I have lots of SE friends and business partners both in Nig and abroad, they don't have time for online talk or divisive politics, like these online folks.

5 Likes

Re: ..... by commoditiesnig: 12:56pm On Aug 03
chiagozien:
Yoruba man south East are not your brothers.

Be guard.
Lol Chiagozen.. With due respect to my SW brothers, i be gallant SS man o (heartbeat of the nation)

We no dey make "noise" online like una our SE brothers. Lol 😂

3 Likes

Re: ..... by commoditiesnig: 1:01pm On Aug 03
Kaiser20:
Yoruba calm down naa
Dapo Abiodun, the governor of Ogün state has said that Nigerians who died in the North are losers
Today all Yorubas are making
Enemies, attacking all other Regions in Nigeria because of the Protest against their clueless Tinubu

Na the big mistake you lots dey make.. You think Yorubas and Igbos are the only ones in such as vast nation as Nigeria.. Lol

As I said make my SE brothers dey calm down.

3 Likes

Re: ..... by commoditiesnig: 1:05pm On Aug 03
Gbam! Exactly what I stated. God bless you brother

SyrusdeHansome:
My problem is that when the protest will start recording little success the same pple will try to attribute the success to Obi. For instance, go read the thread where Lagos state government is beginning to take steps to at least address some of the issues and how some of them are trying to attribute it to obidients. I hate such unstable characters. Why do u wanna take the glory in something ur pple are mocking others for doing? At least if ur pple are not protesting just keep shut! Stop making it look like ur pple are enjoying in the mids of this hardship while others are struggling. Are the ones that are consistently crying of hardship in my state not Igbo pple? I'm frm thd south southern part of Nigeria and i knw that my region don't hate any tribe in Nigeria, we only hate bad politicians irrespective of their tribe. This protest is not against the Yoruba pple but rather it is against bad government policies that's why i respect the Yorubas for being a part of it. U guys have character.

3 Likes

Re: ..... by toneroforever(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03
SyrusdeHansome:

Do whatever suits you. You reduce urself esteem if you insist that someone from the SE is responsible for the actions you take.

So if I tell you to put your hand in fire, will you do it?
You better start thinking like a homo sapien.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ..... by Amumaigwe: 1:06pm On Aug 03
commoditiesnig:

May God help us all.

Get well soonest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ..... by Kdon2: 1:09pm On Aug 03
commoditiesnig:

May God help us all.

I tire o. Bunch of irresponsible jokers ☹️🤡

3 Likes

Re: ..... by Kdon2: 1:09pm On Aug 03
Naira20:

Safe to say obi has harvested your brain too ba?

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Kdon2: 1:11pm On Aug 03
SyrusdeHansome:

Tell Dem o. Bunch of losers ☹️

1 Like

Re: ..... by Kdon2: 1:13pm On Aug 03
Skooltynz:
No wonder that lady said Yoruba no get sense
Hausa don wise pass them

People wey dey sit at home like zombies nko🤡

3 Likes

Re: ..... by commoditiesnig: 1:14pm On Aug 03
Kdon2:

I tire o. Bunch of irresponsible jokers ☹️🤡
Lol. Their matter tire me o.

These online folks actions are just affecting innocent hardworking SE out there that simply mind thier business.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03
commoditiesnig:
Gbam! Exactly what I stated. God bless you brother

The issue is that they're not protesting but are also the first pple that'll take the glory of the protest.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Amumaigwe: 1:16pm On Aug 03
commoditiesnig:

Na the big mistake you lots dey make.. You think Yorubas and Igbos are the only ones in such as vast nation as Nigeria.. Lol

As I said make my SE brothers dey calm down.

SE brother? We cannot be brothers to a mischievous imp. Go get a life. We are neither brothers brothers nor mates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..... by commoditiesnig: 1:16pm On Aug 03
SyrusdeHansome:

The issue is that they're not protesting but are also the first pple that'll take the glory of the protest.
😂 Lol.. That's why I said its weird!

In native parlance, they say "No be Juju be that"

2 Likes

Re: ..... by commoditiesnig: 1:17pm On Aug 03
Amumaigwe:

SE brother? We cannot be brothers to a mischievous imp. Go get a life. We are neither brothers brothers nor mates.
Ok Whatever suits you!

3 Likes

Re: ..... by Kc3000: 2:10pm On Aug 03
The children of hate, bitterness and frustration have never been this confused in their miserable existence. Since the Igbo are the presumed 'enemies of the state', they had prepared the time-tested rhetoric that Igbos are trying to destabilize Nigeria through this protest, to defuse whatever momentum the protest was building. They were already foaming at the mouth with baseless allegations about Obi, Obidients, even IPOB, just good ole' disgruntled Igbos being behind the protest.

Alas, the SE, for the time being, has largely disregarded the protest. They may still decide to join the protest later, but for now, the usual boogeyman of the dreadful Igbo that's trying to get us all cannot be used to disperse the protesters.

But, what do you know, instead of focusing on those that are protesting, they're now worried about what Igbos write online. The organizers of the protest are not hiding, they're visible, but the latest baseless allegation is that Igbo are the ones inciting the protest. Amazing!

This is at best a cheap attempt at emotionally blackmailing the Igbo to not support the protest.

Lol, well, I'm certain no Igbo is particularly perturbed by any of this conjecture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..... by nabiz(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03
commoditiesnig:

May God help us all.
who is your brother. Coward go and face your real enemy and let south east be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..... by Naira20: 2:38pm On Aug 03
Then your observation is wrong.The major leaders are not IBOs.
Only Batidiots and people who can't think for themselves are the ones saying ibos are behind the hunger protest.
They even said no protests in the SE.
Is Aba and Anambra in the SW?
Batidiots should realize Nigerians are not all motor park touts who get info from the park chairmen.

Ibos are Republican in nature.They won't do something they don't personally believe in.
Most say they won't protest but some are protesting.

commoditiesnig:

Na my SE brother just dey carry the protest online. You sef can see from their numerous posts na.

I no dey support any body bro. I just stated what i observed.

Re: ..... by Goodnewsforlife: 2:56pm On Aug 03
Naira20:

igbos gaslight people with the mindset that chaos should happen but the yorubas were wiser n d northerners fell for it

Igbos were disappointed south west didn't burn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Apprehended A Notorious Member Of The IPOB Sunday Ofordimze In Anambra / 'don't Immortalise Abacha' / Print Version Of Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.