Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,975 members, 7,936,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:38 AM

hh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / hh (1525 Views)

'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. / Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hh by movicy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
nn
Re: hh by LagosShia: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
movicy:

(1)xristianity is very entataining where we enjoy ourself in sunday service with abundant drum set and musical instrument,islam dont possess dis muslim only go 2 mosque 2 observe their five daily obligatory

did Jesus prayed like that? i dont think so!!!

1.)Taking off your shoes before entering the place of worship:
Exodus 3:5
"Do not come any closer," God said. "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground."
Acts 7:33
"Then the Lord said to him, 'Take off your sandals; the place where you are standing is holy ground.

2.) Ablution-Washing before prayers
Exodus 40:31-32
and Moses and Aaron and his sons used it to wash their hands and feet.They washed whenever they entered the Tent of Meeting or approached the altar, as the Lord commanded Moses.
Acts 21:26
Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.

3.) Genuflection (Rukoo)

Luke 22:41
“He withdrew about a stone's throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed”,

Acts 7:60
“And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep”

Acts 20:36.
“When he had said this, he knelt down with all of them and prayed”.

4.) Prostration (Sujood)
Genesis 17:3
Abram fell facedown, and God said to him,

Numbers 20:6
Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and fell facedown, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them.

Joshua 5:14
"Neither," he replied, "but as commander of the army of the LORD I have now come." Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, "What message does my Lord have for his servant?"

Matthew 26:39
"Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
Re: hh by LagosShia: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
movicy:

(2)i cnt read in arabic,and thank but thank 2 king james 4 bible translation

"Why Muslims Pray In Arabic?"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-574141.0.html
Re: hh by mabell: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
:-x
Re: hh by lepasharon(f): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2011
from fry pan to the fire.
Re: hh by LagosShia: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
movicy:

(3)muslim woman wear recommended clothe but tanx 2 apostle paul xristian wears any clothe

[size=14pt]MORE GIFTS TO WOMEN,FROM PAUL!!![/size]

Shave Off Her Hair!
"For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered".(1 Corinthians 11:6)

Silence The Woman!
"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

Wives, Submit Yourselves!
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

Women Shall Not Speak

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."(I Corinthians 14:34-35)
Re: hh by LagosShia: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
movicy:

(4)unlawful 4 mestrating woman 2 visit mosque but my husband even sex me b4 going 2 church without bathing after it and i even go 2 church in time of my period

Bathing After Intercourse In the Bible
Leviticus 15:16-18
Any man who has a flow of Fluid must take a bath, but he still remains unclean until evening. 17If the Fluid touches anything made of cloth or leather, these must be washed, but they still remain unclean until evening. 18After Being Intimate, both the man and the woman must take a bath, but they still remain unclean until evening.

A Woman With Monthly Period Avoids Worship In the Bible
Leviticus 15:19-27
19When a woman has her monthly period, she remains unclean for seven days, and if you touch her, you must take a bath, but you remain unclean until evening. 20-23Anything that she rests on or sits on is also unclean, and if you touch either of these, you must wash your clothes and take a bath, but you still remain unclean until evening. 24Any man who has sex with her during this time becomes unclean for seven days, and anything he rests on is also unclean.
25Any woman who has a flow of blood outside her regular monthly period is unclean until it stops, just as she is during her monthly period. 26Anything that she rests on or sits on during this time is also unclean, just as it would be during her period. 27If you touch either of these, you must wash your clothes and take a bath, but you still remain unclean until evening.
Re: hh by olapluto(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
Almost 80% of commandments/instructions followed by xtians today is from paul; Neither from God or Jesus. I do not think Jesus will ever associate with xtianity as it is being practised today. The poor now take backstage in church; afterall 'Jesus' was rich and had an accountant, while 'god is a game'. Paul's christianity showing its true colours.
Re: hh by lepasharon(f): 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
the poster doesnt know what hes talking about,just babling,dont you islam is just a watered down version of the bible??
your so ignorant dont you know everything islam does is derived frm the bible?
keep goin 2 d church nd let your pastor lie to you
Re: hh by LagosShia: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2011
movicy:

(5)there is 2 much of law guiding islam but we r free in xristianism since jesus had died 4 our sin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735489.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739850.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551599.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739871.0.html

Matthew 12:50
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15:10
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Re: hh by LagosShia: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
lepasharon:

the poster doesnt know what hes talking about,just babling,dont you islam is just a watered down version of the bible??
your so ignorant dont you know everything islam does is derived frm the bible?
keep goin 2 d church nd let your pastor lie to you

you that knows what you are talking about why dont you wash your toto before going to church after intercourse? didnt you read your christian sister saying she has sex before going to church?

Islam follows what pleases God while christians have abandoned the truth even though traces of it are still found in the bible.

Islam copied from the bible? you must be kidding!you meant as the new testament copied from the old testament?

LagosShia:

1.) Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Mark 12:29
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

2.) Matthew 1:23
“The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[a] (which means “God with us”).

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: A young woman will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

3.) Matthew 2:6
“‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.

Micah 5:2
“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,though you are small among the clans[a] of Judah,out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

4.) Luke 7:27
This is the one about whom it is written: “‘I will send my messenger ahead of you,who will prepare your way before you.’

Malachi 3:1
“I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the LORD Almighty.

EVEN YOUR PAUL DID NOT AVOID BUT COPIED FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT:

5.)Isaiah 49:8
This is what the LORD says: "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,

2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.64.html#msg9633746
Re: hh by olapluto(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2011
@ OP, one more reason: the principle of reaping rewards is clearer in christianity. You invest 1000 naira, u get 1 million naira back. Whether you now make it to heaven or not after that is another issue,
And there are sooo many miracles in xtianity. In Islam, they just go to mosque to pray, not expecting miracles, but being humble slaves of God, praying to him always. One of such xtian miracle is waking up dead people. According to a prominent  Lagos pastor, he has woken up COUNTLESS dead people. What is the essence of religion if you do not want to die to taste the everlasting goodies? Why bother resurrect dead people back to this world of sin? And COUNTLESS dead people, Lo ba tan!
Re: hh by theseeker2: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
movicy:

(1)xristianity is very entataining where we enjoy ourself in sunday service with abundant drum set and musical instrument,islam dont possess dis muslim only go 2 mosque 2 observe their five daily obligatory (2)i cnt read in arabic,and thank but thank 2 king james 4 bible translation (3)muslim woman wear recommended clothe but tanx 2 apostle paul xristian wears any clothe (4)unlawful 4 mestrating woman 2 visit mosque but my husband even sex me b4 going 2 church without bathing after it and i even go 2 church in time of my period (5)there is 2 much of law guiding islam but we r free in xristianism since jesus had died 4 our sin

You must be a very silly person. Just listen to yourself. You be be ashamed of yourself for chosing a religion based on the reasons you have given above. Good riddance, we definately dont need such morons in islam.
Re: hh by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2011
Christianity rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, grin
Re: hh by bashydemy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
movicy:

(1)xristianity is very entataining where we enjoy ourself in sunday service with abundant drum set and musical instrument,
If this is the reason why you go to church then you are only going there for fun sake not to serve God.

movicy:

(1i cnt read in arabic,and thank but thank 2 king james 4 bible translation
Well if this is another reason then you are on the wrong path you know why i say that? God promise to bless one language at the end time that the whole world will use to pray to him, and what language do you think God is talking about there? Think about it and you will find out Muslim all over the world pray to God in one language. I have proof from your bible read below.

Zephaniah 3:9:

9For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

movicy:

(1)muslim woman wear recommended clothe but tanx 2 apostle paul xristian wears any clothe
I guess the bible you read that in was written by your pastor if not this is what bible say about how woman should dress.

Deuteronomy 22:5:

5The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

1 Timothy 2:9:

9In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

1 Corinthians 11:6:

6For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

movicy:

(1)unlawful 4 mestrating woman 2 visit mosque but my husband even sex me b4 going 2 church without bathing after it and i even go 2 church in time of my period

Leviticus 15:19-27
19When a woman has her monthly period, she remains unclean for seven days, and if you touch her, you must take a bath, but you remain unclean until evening. 20-23Anything that she rests on or sits on is also unclean, and if you touch either of these, you must wash your clothes and take a bath, but you still remain unclean until evening. 24Any man who has sex with her during this time becomes unclean for seven days, and anything he rests on is also unclean.
25Any woman who has a flow of blood outside her regular monthly period is unclean until it stops, just as she is during her monthly period. 26Anything that she rests on or sits on during this time is also unclean, just as it would be during her period. 27If you touch either of these, you must wash your clothes and take a bath, but you still remain unclean until evening.

Lagoshia have enlighten you more about laws up there .
Re: hh by movicy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
Am totally confused i nid sm1 2 enlighten me about islam,ha jesus will av 2 purnish my pastor 4 faking i and my family with other church member,where is d truth
Re: hh by bashydemy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Movicy am Glad you want to learn about Islam. All you need to do is move closer to a strong Islamic scholar and an educate one for enlightenment, Islam is the only religion that say everything about the way of life and how we gonna move close to God, Islam is sweet if you taste it you gonna enjoy it, and about your pastor, this is what Jesus say about them

Matthew 24:23-26:

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

and also what God say about them

Jeremiah 14:14:

14Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
Re: hh by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
Has anyone noticed how our Shia brother, never defends anything but always attacks the Bible. undecided
Re: hh by theseeker2: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
@bash-demy very well said
Re: hh by bashydemy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
the_seeker:

@bash-demy very well said
Yea bro we need to elighten people more in other for them not to go astray
Re: hh by tidytim: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^

I want to go astray , so that I do not end up blowing up people and buildings.

Thanks
Re: hh by bashydemy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
frosbel:

Has anyone noticed how our Shia brother, never defends anything but always attacks the Bible. undecided
Do u know the meaning of attacking?and also tell me how he attack bible? bringing some verses to proof things to you does that mean he attack bible? wake up boy.

There is a Thread you open and you ignore why? Cos you are running away from the truth. Here is the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-704457.0.html
Re: hh by bashydemy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
tidytim:

^^

I want to go astray , so that I do not end up blowing up people and buildings.

Thanks
I pray God for you on the bold
Re: hh by LagosShia: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
frosbel:

how do you accuse me of "attacking the bible"? in this thread all i did was to really defend myself by bringing verses from the bible which support Islamic practices which christians have abandoned as you can see from the words of the OP.

if you are refering to other threads,then i must say that all you do is to attack Islam.i defend Islam and then show you what you dont know about your christianity and its bible.i demonstrate this:

Matthew 7:3
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

besides,i have nothing against you if you preach your faith.i dont go into christian threads and start attacking them as you do in muslim threads even in the Islam section.you are free to practice your christianity and preach what you believe.but refrain from uttering the words :"muslim" and "Islam" and things connected to them.if not,you would be burning your fingers yourself!i promise to make this forum a living hell for you and your religion.
Re: hh by bashydemy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
Gbam

(1) (Reply)

My Dream Going To Church With My Family Like This / New Jerusalem Found In Nigeria (photo) / Practical Tips For Fasting Effectively On A Busy Schedule.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.