Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,472 members, 7,961,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Instead Of You To Commit Crime? Do This Instead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Instead Of You To Commit Crime? Do This Instead (235 Views)

A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of You To Commit Crime? Do This Instead by Kidzdon1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05
If you don't have money and you want something that will be giving you money weekly just tap on the link below,there you will be getting some money instead of you to go for robbery.

Use the link below and thank me laterπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https:///NairaworldBot?start=5503535877

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Victim Of Gang Stalking/ Community Stalking I Need Help Asap / Outcry As Cross Rivers CP Allegedly Order Release Of Suspected Killers Of 8 Mont / Corps Arrest Two Men Found With Human Skulls - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.