Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,148 members, 7,963,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:12 PM

Protests: Don't Open Tomorrow - Irate Youths Warn Business Owners In P/Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests: Don't Open Tomorrow - Irate Youths Warn Business Owners In P/Harcourt (24108 Views)

Irate Youths Take Over Obio-Akpor LG Secretariat, Destroy Wike Billboard / P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests: Don't Open Tomorrow - Irate Youths Warn Business Owners In P/Harcourt by Solseal007: 11:19pm On Aug 05
Lovenorth:
Let's declare state of emergency in Nigeria, l like to check something grin. Tinubu is a fool for taking us for granted

That man will be booted out, there will be 1/3rd vote of impeachment achieved very soon after the 19states and SS declared him persona non grata, on the SW will be left mopping at the sudden fall of Olympus

1 Like

Re: Protests: Don't Open Tomorrow - Irate Youths Warn Business Owners In P/Harcourt by bigcasava1(m): 12:26am On Aug 06
Asari dokubo I thought you stand to fight any protect any protest in pH. See oo, ikwerre and ijaws are planning to loot Igbo people shops
Re: Protests: Don't Open Tomorrow - Irate Youths Warn Business Owners In P/Harcourt by JoeEeL(m): 3:11am On Aug 06
CountinBlessins:

Kai I'm sure you are a stack illiterate I am sure you sell gala in traffic you are so dumb wow.
Why bring that terrorist Simon into this that one is a criminal a murderer and a killer and disaster be executed.
And now you're trying to make him look like a prophet you must be very stupid come and get out of here you are probably a Yoruba pretending to be igbo because I don't believe any of them is this stupid

Ure very correct. I'm a Yoruba boy. Where ure wrong is me pretending to be igbo. Like who fukcing cares??

All what u say enters my left ear and leaves my right. In other words, not my business. All what ure saying about Ekpa, I was online to see u guys say the same about Kanu several yrs ago. If u say ekpa is a murderer and killer, he can't be so free in Finland. If u say murderer and killer of Nigerian forces, that one I can't argue. He claims it and there is an ongoing war so we all know that.

There is nothing ekpa is doing today, in the open that I can tell of, that Kanu hasn't done.

So it's not new to me.

And if u be dos supporter weh wan attack me, ori e ti yi niyen.
Re: Protests: Don't Open Tomorrow - Irate Youths Warn Business Owners In P/Harcourt by Leemzyy(f): 4:47am On Aug 06
BABANGBALI:
Leemzyy if you like go open dat your bend down boutique shop tomorrow

My spirit is telling me to sale my kidney to buy car for my girlfriend, how una see am?
U are insane
Re: Protests: Don't Open Tomorrow - Irate Youths Warn Business Owners In P/Harcourt by victory36(m): 6:53am On Aug 06
Cherrybae:

95% of the protesters are all ibos. Why not go to SE and protest.

Why Port Harcourt

Cowards
which igbos? They are ikwerre please after all y'all said there are no igbos in rivers state 😌😌
Re: Protests: Don't Open Tomorrow - Irate Youths Warn Business Owners In P/Harcourt by nwirinedu(m): 8:41am On Aug 06
The criminals have taken over the protests.
Re: Protests: Don't Open Tomorrow - Irate Youths Warn Business Owners In P/Harcourt by JoeEeL(m): 9:39am On Aug 06
CountinBlessins:

Kai I'm sure you are a stack illiterate I am sure you sell gala in traffic you are so dumb wow.
Why bring that terrorist Simon into this that one is a criminal a murderer and a killer and disaster be executed.
And now you're trying to make him look like a prophet you must be very stupid come and get out of here you are probably a Yoruba pretending to be igbo because I don't believe any of them is this stupid

And if u want to insult someone on illiteracy, maybe you should put ur words more properly. It is 'stark'.

Hope u learnt something new today? Mr Literate? wink
Re: Protests: Don't Open Tomorrow - Irate Youths Warn Business Owners In P/Harcourt by Kusu12: 10:26am On Aug 06
WikeTheDrunk:
Those shameless Tilumbu online idiots who have created multiple accounts on nairaland to deceive gullible Nigerians about the drug criminal and fake accountant will soon invade this thread.
Your tribe is known for drug trafficking worldwide. You and your usel.ess father are idiots. Your wailing just started
Re: Protests: Don't Open Tomorrow - Irate Youths Warn Business Owners In P/Harcourt by Kusu12: 10:28am On Aug 06
Zonefree:

Everything about this name is all about agberoism.
They are not talking about IPOB terrorists and drug trafficking.
Re: Protests: Don't Open Tomorrow - Irate Youths Warn Business Owners In P/Harcourt by WikeTheDrunk(f): 10:30am On Aug 06
Kusu12:

Your tribe is known for drug trafficking worldwide. You and your usel.ess father are idiots. Your wailing just started

Na your shameless cheap prostitute mama wey open legs yakata for your bastard useless drunk father I blame for bringing such a useless bastard like you into this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) / Chief Edwin Clark's 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (Photos) / Ondo 2020: Why I Didn't Pick Agboola Ajayi As Running Mate - Eyitayo Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.