Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Issue has been resolved! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Issue has been resolved! (342 Views)

Issue resolved / Resolved / It has been resolved by the police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue has been resolved! by BXNX: 12:34pm On Aug 06
Re: Issue has been resolved! by BXNX: 12:35pm On Aug 06
Re: Issue has been resolved! by BXNX: 12:38pm On Aug 06
i wuldnt know why the mods deleted the first post...
Re: Issue has been resolved! by Conquesto(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06
I think you are being too hasty sir. A real scammer would not have made all his traceable details like pictures and phone number easily obtainable for you. You also said he had once completed a website project "satisfactorily" for you? Give him the benefit of the doubt this time again sir. He might be in some sort of personal trouble preventing him from answering or returning your call. I hope he is safe wherever he is.

Additionally, today is Tuesday, and since the deadline for his delivery was Sunday, according to you, he has only been two-three days late. Please give him a week at least. I understand you may need the app urgently, but it's good to give room for human failings. It could happen to anyone of us.

Posting him as a scammer this early may not be right, and it may do great harm to his reputation.
Re: Issue has been resolved! by BXNX: 2:32pm On Aug 06
the project was given to me by anotther client..the client is on my head..how do you expect me to process this..i have been calling, texting. his last seen is visible on watsapp. everytime i texted or call, he comes online and deosnt respond..what do you want me to do
Re: Issue has been resolved! by Conquesto(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07
Well, Alhamdulillah. It has been resolved.

Give my greetings to Joseph.

I recognize him in the picture from my OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) days.

He was a gentle, amiable, and kind guy who I knew will never do such.

May Allah preserve him and you upon goodness.

Exercise more patience next time.

And do kindly give my greeting to Joseph.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

End Time Scam...man Tries To Rob His Own Boss / NSCDC Gets 29 Convictions In FCT / Lagos Beggar Pretends To B Dying After Being Caught Lying (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.