Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress (1477 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by DejiPlug(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06
Let Everything That Has Breath Praise The LORD. Praise GOD

Exodus 32:26 KJV‬
[26] then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him

More Interesting Stories On Scroll-Report
Wife Disconnects Life Support of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress After 10years

https://www.scrollreport.com/2024/08/wife-disconnects-life-support-of-dying-husband-who-left-her-for-mistress-after-10years/

The 38-year-old man from Liaoning province in northeastern China had been living with his mistress while still married.

A woman in China who removed her dying husband’s life-support as revenge for his infidelity has attracted widespread attention online.

He suffered a cerebral haemorrhage at his lover’s home, and she took him to the hospital for emergency treatment, according to NetEase News.
After he was admitted to the intensive care unit, doctors tried to find the woman to get her consent for surgery, but she had left the hospital.

Another woman then arrived at the hospital and told doctors she was the man’s wife.

A doctor, surnamed Chen, informed her that the patient’s condition was critical and he was in a coma with a very low chance of surviving an operation.

Also, the current medical equipment could only temporarily sustain him, and the cost of surgery was extremely high.

The wife said she knew her husband had been unfaithful for more than a decade, that he had no feelings for her and provided no financial support. She had not loved him for some time.

She refused to sign the consent form and asked doctors to remove her husband’s life-supporting tracheal tube and give up any efforts to revive him.

It is unclear what other relatives of the man thought of the decision, or were consulted.

According to Chinese law, when a patient is unable to make decisions doctors should explain the surgery risks to the patient’s close relatives and obtain their written consent.

This means that in certain circumstances, parents or a spouse can make medical decisions for the patient.

However, if the family members cannot reach a consensus on whether to continue treatment, the appropriate medical measures can be implemented immediately with the approval of the head of the medical institution.

The wife’s action sparked a widespread discussion on mainland social media.

“She is heartless. No matter what, giving up treatment is giving up a life,” one online observer wrote on Douyin.

“This unfaithful man is in critical condition and the surgery is unlikely to save him. This is his karma,” another person said.

“Your wife will accompany you until old age. Treating your wife well is treating yourself well,” said a third.

There have been other reports of similar cases across China.

In February 2009, Wen Yuzhang, 33, from the southern city of Shenzhen took his unconscious wife to hospital

She was kept alive by a ventilator, but on February 16, Wen disconnected her medical equipment, leading to her death.

He claimed he did it to end her suffering, but prosecutors believed it was because he had another woman in his life.

The court found insufficient evidence to prove his infidelity motivated his actions, ruling his behaviour to be impulsive with minor malice.

What are your thoughts on this?

To everyone reading this, remember to thank GOD for the gift of life, and make the choice to live for Christ today

Philippians 1:21 KJV‬
[21] For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

1 Like

Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by Welcum: 6:50pm On Aug 06
“Your wife will accompany you until old age. Treating your wife well is treating yourself well,” said a third.

Lesson learned.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by LordIsaac(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06
Welcum:

Lesson learned.
I concur 100%. Besides, I've noticed that men become frail and are susceptible to all manner of ailments as they age; that's when what you sowed in your wife will be reaped a 100 fold.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by Darlingjay1(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06
Problem up on problem.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by DejiPlug(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06
LordIsaac:

I concur 100%. Besides, I've noticed that men become frail and are susceptible to all manner of ailments as they age; that's when what you sowed in your wife will be reaped a 100 fold.

Laslas, na GOD hand we all dey

Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins
And accept You as my Lord and Saviour,
I believe you died for me
To make me a new man/woman.
Forgive me all my sins,
wash me with your blood,
And give me a new heart.
Thank you Lord for saving my soul.
Now I believe that I am born again,
And I am a child of GOD.
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by LordIsaac(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06
DejiPlug:

Laslas, na GOD hand we all dey

Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins
And accept You as my Lord and Saviour,
I believe you died for me
To make me a new man/woman.
Forgive me all my sins,
wash me with your blood,
And give me a new heart.
Thank you Lord for saving my soul.
Now I believe that I am born again,
And I am a child of GOD.
Amen!

That's why the God commands men to love their wives.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by RealityKings: 7:05pm On Aug 06
LordIsaac:

That's why the God commands men to love their wives.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by We4all: 10:13pm On Aug 06
The mistress was enjoying him when the going was good, but abandoned him immediately things went awry. Unfortunately, men with side chicks are always too dumb to realize that these women will never take a bullet for them. But they will never stop calling women "fish brain", while they continue to mask their "crayfish brain".

5 Likes

Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by AllBlack: 10:34pm On Aug 06
people expected her to cry and do fasting before taking the only logical option void of stress and financial burden. She no get that time.
Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by TreasureJunky: 2:38am On Aug 07
Treat your spouse right cos old age or when the chips are down, it won't be funny

2 Likes

Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by LordIsaac(m): 6:50am On Aug 07
TreasureJunky:
Treat your spouse right cos old age or when the chips are down, it won't be funny
And unlike men, women can remember every detail; and their revenge is only second to the Devil's!
Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by Baronthecelebri: 8:58am On Aug 07
Very bad from the Man
Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by DejiPlug(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07
LordIsaac:

And unlike men, women can remember every detail; and their revenge is only second to the Devil's!

Nb
Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by DejiPlug(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07
LordIsaac:

May GOD not make us our own worst enemies
Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by idahme(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07
LordIsaac:

Not only men, everyone does become ill at old age. There isn't a rule that it must be the man before the woman.
Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by idahme(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07
We4all:
The mistress was enjoying him when the going was good, but abandoned him immediately things went awry. Unfortunately, men with side chicks are always too dumb to realize that these women will never take a bullet for them. But they will never stop calling women "fish brain", while they continue to mask their "crayfish brain".

Women do worse, u all never accept accountability I'm not surprised
Re: Wife Disconnects Life Support Of Dying Husband Who Left Her For Mistress by LordIsaac(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07
idahme:

Not only men, everyone does become ill at old age. There isn't a rule that it must be the man before the woman.
You may look around...and behold the ratio of widows to widowers around you. I'm offering you wise counsel, by reinforcing the key aspects of the OP's arguments: treat your wife well while yet tis may!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Housewife Spoils Fun For Robbers In Ibadan / New Waves Of Nigeria 419/scam Artist Skills Killing People Like Gunshots ( / Man Caught With Dead Baby In A Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.