Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,140 members, 7,963,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:57 PM

Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) (30314 Views)

Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court / Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Abaki5: 10:28am On Aug 07
Samirana360:
hi iq... How much are u makin monthly?
Life is not how much you make but the quality you build yourself
With the way you and your like reason we will keep rotating the same way year in year out until election time you all do all manner of dubious thing aside the law to hold on to power to keep doing the same thing
Is it not low iq
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Amucha: 10:49am On Aug 07
And President Goodluck Jonathan built schools for them.
Their politicians understand their needs
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Samirana360(m): 10:49am On Aug 07
Abaki5:

Life is not how much you make but the quality you build yourself
With the way you and your like reason we will keep rotating the same way year in year out until election time you all do all manner of dubious thing aside the law to hold on to power to keep doing the same thing
Is it not low iq
shuut up
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Abaki5: 10:53am On Aug 07
Samirana360:
shuut up
Don't insult me I'm not a fan of insult I see you just like to remain the same
A high IQ people don't insult but
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 10:54am On Aug 07
Biodun556:

How would Kano youths compete with Lagos youths with wheel barrow empowerment

Wheel barrow pusher will pay for transport that uses petrol

One of the determiners use to fix minimum wage and annual budget is fuel price

An empowerment must prepare youths for current challenges
If he had bought them equivalent number of laptops, they would but sell them.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Akinpresident: 10:59am On Aug 07
Samirana360:
hypocrite! What has ur own gov done for u

He's a fool as you and your own wheelbarrow governor. Together y'all are compound fools.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by sreamsense: 11:02am On Aug 07
InfoGuru118:

https://news360ng.com/gov-abba-yusuf-inspects-wheelbarrows-for-empowerment-in-kano/
Well, I wouldn't blame this governor; he knows his people very well. Even though richest man in Africa comes from this state, there will always be poor people among the rich till world ends. This is actually what some youths need to work and raise capital for bigger venture, but the major problem here is religions; some of these youths that started up as wheelbarrow pushers to raise money for bigger ventures will end up marrying four wives on top of this wheelbarrow pushing business and even give birth to multiple alimanjirs under guise.of Islamic religion.

If imams and Alfas that have direct access to these youths and young adults are also well informed or lead by example or tutored to guide these youths not to retire their fates in this kinds of businesses; some will use the opportunity well to advance themselves. However, it is these same imams and Alfas that will be asking them about their wives and hurry them up to marry and bear children in poverty.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Samirana360(m): 11:23am On Aug 07
Abaki5:

Don't insult me I'm not a fan of insult I see you just like to remain the same
A high IQ people don't insult but
telling u to shut up is not an insult
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by ponishah: 11:38am On Aug 07
saviourGeorge:
SMH
Shame… shame …shame
Empowerment ke

Give it a few weeks, some of those wheel barrows and their recipients will make their way to Lagos or Ibadan to hustle in Vegetable markets.

So he’s empowering them to use ut in another man’s states
Yeye people

VERY BIG SHAME, HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED.

LET HIM DONATE TO HIS CHILDREN TOO,
I NO BLAME POLITICIAN'S, NA THE MASSES DEY KEEP QTUIET

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by 3seriez(m): 11:49am On Aug 07
Mckraz01:

Shame no dey catch dem...
Na wheelbarrow be youths problem

One governor na gutter he go inspect ad street light

We're done honestly

But go and verify. The governor said it is not for empowerment.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by mankan2k7(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07
Samirana360:
Great empowerment.. Half bread is better than kuli kuli..... No governor in the south will buy even a spoon for their ppl
. All these ppl saying rubbish what's ur problem..... As if wheelbarrow is bad, go and prize it... A hardworking wheelbarrow pusher makes at least 4-6k daily, calculate by 30
... How much is minimum wage?

U guys can defend anything. Do u pray for your children or any of your siblings to do such work? A government that is already failed. I have not seen a governor in Europe, America or even UK empowering their citizens with such demeaning job.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Samirana360(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07
mankan2k7:

U guys can defend anything. Do u pray for your children or any of your siblings to do such work? A government that is already failed. I have not seen a governor in Europe, America or even UK empowering their citizens with such demeaning job.
we r stil in Africa... Accept it now and have peace
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Aug 07
In this 21st century? Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Olabode211: 1:24pm On Aug 07
God what have we done to deserve this? And all this go still line up to say dansaki oo
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Abaki5: 1:45pm On Aug 07
Samirana360:
telling u to shut up is not an insult
To my personality if you know me in person is an insult.
Exert your opinion even if I don't agree with you
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by DWickedLandLord: 2:05pm On Aug 07
saviourGeorge:
SMH
Shame… shame …shame
Empowerment ke

Give it a few weeks, some of those wheel barrows and their recipients will make their way to Lagos or Ibadan to hustle in Vegetable markets.

So he’s empowering them to use ut in another man’s states
Yeye people

You ignorants need to stop this rubbish

A Nigerian can never be an immigrant.

N he certainly doesn't need your permission to go wherever he pleases in his country

If that annoys your soul, push for dissolution of the country. Until then.....
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Kobojunkieee: 2:25pm On Aug 07
InfoGuru118:

https://news360ng.com/gov-abba-yusuf-inspects-wheelbarrows-for-empowerment-in-kano/
This is another example of the bad governance that Nigerians are calling for an end to. undecided
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by NAC1666: 2:46pm On Aug 07
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Yong4ever: 2:54pm On Aug 07
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07
Why not empower them with skill acquisition? undecided

Some people nor go ever get sense for this life.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07
Population would have been a greater advantage in northern Nigeria if their religion and their leaders didn't use as advantage for themselves against disadvantaging them

Northern youths are hardworking but lack education to utilize that their hardworking

An educated northerners we not join anyone to destroy his region because he read one coward tribe from East encouraging him to do so. At first as an educated Northerners, you will find out if he's doing the same in his region

Just because of lack of education they fall to the propaganda of the East to burn down their developing region

Igbo were expecting bad news from west and North, fortunately Yoruba youths are awake against their tactics

Oct 2020 will not repeat itself again in west, I hope northern youths pick themselves up after this self destruction demonstration and get education, you don't need govt to get educated
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Cromagnon: 3:00pm On Aug 07
chatinent:
Omg!

Finished man will buy SUVs for this preteen kids and buy wheelbarrows for men with children.

These mofos want to keep the poor poorer so they can keep stealing billions.
He can't keep them poor
He can only help them achieve their dreams
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by chatinent: 3:10pm On Aug 07
Cromagnon:

He can't keep them poor
He can only help them achieve their dreams

There are no dreams in pushing barrow.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Peacecore: 4:45pm On Aug 07
Samirana360:
Great empowerment.. Half bread is better than kuli kuli..... No governor in the south will buy even a spoon for their ppl
. All these ppl saying rubbish what's ur problem..... As if wheelbarrow is bad, go and prize it... A hardworking wheelbarrow pusher makes at least 4-6k daily, calculate by 30
... How much is minimum wage?
You must be a wicked man
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by paix(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07
The boys may even decide to sell them as IRON CONDEMN. Anything iron na gold for them eye.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Formation10: 6:46pm On Aug 07
All this our yeye politicians no get shame wheelbarrow empowerment make i no say thunder ⛈️⛈️⛈️ go fire some of Nigerian politicians
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Formation10: 6:47pm On Aug 07
All this our yeye politicians no get shame wheelbarrow empowerment make i no say thunder ⛈️⛈️⛈️ go fire some of Nigerian politicians I
Swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders / Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Ibrahim Babangida In His Minna Residence (Photos) / No INEC Officials Or Materials In Obasanjo’s Polling Unit (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.