Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,573 members, 7,961,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

10 Reasons Why People Don't Take You Seriously On Facebook - Dr Praise Tochukwu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Reasons Why People Don't Take You Seriously On Facebook - Dr Praise Tochukwu (64 Views)

I Found Another Exciting Way To Use AI - Dr. Praise Tochukwu Ohanwe / Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why People Don't Take You Seriously On Facebook - Dr Praise Tochukwu by ExclusiveOnline(m): 10:23am On Aug 07
10 Reasons Why People Don't Take You Seriously on Facebook

1. 90% of the people on your friends list are your classmates from primary school.
When you wanted to start getting intentional in 2012, they laughed at you and asked who you were trying to be a 'motivational speaker' for. Now, see you!

2. You don't look the part.
You're about to host an event titled "How to Make 7 Figures from Your Skill Every Month," but your branding is terrible. Or you want to do a graphic design training, but your flyer has red, pink, and purple patches on it. Oh well, congratulations.

3. You are still in every rich man's comment section, begging for urgent 2K.
Yet, a part of you believes that the rich man will become your client sometime tomorrow. Is God not wonderful?

4. You post random pictures and memes to the 'public,' but your deep and sensible posts are set to 'friends only.'
Come to think of it, how many of these friends have ever done business with you? ๐Ÿค”

5. Your profile isn't yet optimized.
You still "Works at Student." Hmmmmmmmm. Best wishes to you.

6. You jump on every unnecessary trend
You jump on every unnecessary trend and make posts about every irrelevant subject flying around on social media.

7. You have not yet intentionally communicated your value to us.
Why should we take you seriously when you haven't even taken yourself seriously? ๐Ÿค”

8. The people that should be your destiny helpers have become your 'bro' and 'sis' on Facebook.
Respectโ€”you've lost it. Now, people stay far from you.

9. You don't keep your word.
You promised us that you would go live on Facebook tomorrow to teach us how to build a powerful brand on social media. Three weeks later, we haven't seen either you or the live session. We didn't even get a logical explanation! We didn't forget how you ghosted us.

Please take this[i] #tip_from_PraiseOhanwe[/i] seriously. People want to connect with those who keep their words.

10. You have refused to learn content creation as a tool for strategic brand positioning.
Out of the magnanimity (๐Ÿ˜Š) of my heart, I'll recommend an effective solution for you. Learn how to create social media content. You'll be glad you did.

---

Can you see that those little things you've been doing online have taken a lot of opportunities from you?

The aim of this post wasn't to make you feel bad, but to point out loopholes you need to start closing ASAP.

And if you have been intentional on this space so far, congratulations. If not, please have a rethink.

It is well! What did I say? Okay. Share this post, dear. ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Dr. Praise Tochukwu Ohanwe
"Superstar" Online Marketing Trainer

Reference: https://www.facebook.com/share/YSdBpBwM7ChG4nzM/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Re: 10 Reasons Why People Don't Take You Seriously On Facebook - Dr Praise Tochukwu by ComrDaprince(m): 10:53am On Aug 07
you must pass this stages to your greatness.

(1) (Reply)

New Youtube Policy Targets AI Misuse In Video Creation / Give Your Home A Best Look / How Stretchy Scrubs Enhance Mobility And Comfort During Long Shifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.