Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,455 members, 7,961,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Vandalism Hits Maimuna Gwarzo Nursery And Primary School In Kaduna, Despite Gove - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vandalism Hits Maimuna Gwarzo Nursery And Primary School In Kaduna, Despite Gove (21711 Views)

Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba / Prof. Gwarzo: An Encounter With Nigeria's Education Philanthropist, By Gidado Sh / Excel School Report Card And Result Sheet Format 6 For Nursery And Pre-school (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandalism Hits Maimuna Gwarzo Nursery And Primary School In Kaduna, Despite Gove by OGwales(m): 12:34am On Aug 08
Som497:
your mother is still getting gang banged by Yeriba never-do-wells. And your father now fvcks you in the a$$ cos your mother's dirty kitten no longer appeals to him.

Tinubu remains your president and there is nothing you can do about it 🤣🤣🤣
No get BP oga
Re: Vandalism Hits Maimuna Gwarzo Nursery And Primary School In Kaduna, Despite Gove by Sweeetheart(m): 11:46am On Aug 08
LYNDDY:

Yoruba snake how far? Your people's plan didn’t work this time around against the GREAT IGBO TRIBE.

Una don gaslight finish? Disgrace awaits you just mark my words.

Disgrace is not awaiting you at all, you're already being disgrace that's why you're one of the most unsuccessful homosapien of your family

So Iggbo killing fellow Igbbo is not a disgrace to you?

1 Like

Re: Vandalism Hits Maimuna Gwarzo Nursery And Primary School In Kaduna, Despite Gove by Saintinoo(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08
OGwales:

Illusion 🤣🤣🤣 I know several igbo men in West Riding okada and many more push wheelbarrow selling phone chargers, etc... least I forgot, your Eastern states are still owning state workers 3 to 13 months of the old minimum wage of 30k 😎 how states in the West is owning government workers, orzooor

Exactly what I am talking about, now you are getting it. Those driving okada are balling. Go to their houses in Lagos or Ibadan and see how they enjoy. Your Yoruba brothers earning 50k monthly cannot eat the way they do.

You think we are ashamed of our means of income? I am a gala seller, trader etc, but I ball more than you. I live a better life than you can ever imagine. Igbo no be your mate.
Re: Vandalism Hits Maimuna Gwarzo Nursery And Primary School In Kaduna, Despite Gove by OGwales(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08
Saintinoo:

Exactly what I am talking about, now you are getting it. Those driving okada are balling. Go to their houses in Lagos or Ibadan and see how they enjoy. Your Yoruba brothers earning 50k monthly cannot eat the way they do.

You think we are ashamed of our means of income? I am a gala seller, trader etc, but I ball more than you. I live a better life than you can ever imagine. Igbo no be your mate.

Your papa is mad... Omo werey
Re: Vandalism Hits Maimuna Gwarzo Nursery And Primary School In Kaduna, Despite Gove by LYNDDY(f): 5:01pm On Aug 08
Sweeetheart:

Disgrace is not awaiting you at all, you're already being disgrace that's why you're one of the most unsuccessful homosapien of your family

So Iggbo killing fellow Igbbo is not a disgrace to you?

This is exactly what I want to see, your claws. You were hiding and posting as an igbo, now we know who you are.

And talking about success, the joke is on you. We all know the tribe that is more successful even without any support from the government or being in the helm of affairs of this country.

Your president is from what tribe again? And who are the people currently wailing and gnashing their teeth.

🎶singing gwo gwo gwo ngwo
Re: Vandalism Hits Maimuna Gwarzo Nursery And Primary School In Kaduna, Despite Gove by Sweeetheart(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08
LYNDDY:

This is exactly what I want to see, your claws. You were hiding and posting as an igbo, now we know who you are.

And talking about success, the joke is on you. We all know the tribe that is more successful even without any support from the government or being in the helm of affairs of this country.

Your president is from what tribe again? And who are the people currently wailing and gnashing their teeth.

🎶singing gwo gwo gwo ngwo

Which tribe is more successful ugm people, continue chest beating while you return home with empty stomach
Re: Vandalism Hits Maimuna Gwarzo Nursery And Primary School In Kaduna, Despite Gove by Dongyi123: 9:05pm On Aug 08
Deal with the mugu!
Re: Vandalism Hits Maimuna Gwarzo Nursery And Primary School In Kaduna, Despite Gove by LYNDDY(f): 11:53pm On Aug 08
Sweeetheart:

Which tribe is more successful ugm people, continue chest beating while you return home with empty stomach

Next time you want to make mockery of a tribe, look at yourself in the mirror. I can never be hungry or know hunger, at least I am not protesting😝😝😝😝. My God has been very faithful🙌🙌🙌. Adios!
Re: Vandalism Hits Maimuna Gwarzo Nursery And Primary School In Kaduna, Despite Gove by Sweeetheart(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10
LYNDDY:

Next time you want to make mockery of a tribe, look at yourself in the mirror. I can never be hungry or know hunger, at least I am not protesting😝😝😝😝. My God has been very faithful🙌🙌🙌. Adios!

He's faithful online, you're crying offline

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Celebrates Best Nigerian Student In Imperial College, London (photos) / Federal Polytechnic Offa Admissions 2011/2012 / Some Candidates Forget Expo In Answer Booklets – WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.