Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,650 members, 7,962,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

The *only* Proven Strategy That Prints Money Like The CBN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The *only* Proven Strategy That Prints Money Like The CBN (77 Views)

CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again / Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The *only* Proven Strategy That Prints Money Like The CBN by Elitethinker(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07
One of the things that frustrates me more than anything else is seeing gooroos talk about their “proven strategy”.

Reason why it makes my blood boil is because most people haven’t thought through what it means to have a “proven strategy” in the first place.

Let me give you an example.

Years ago I joined a high ticket sales program which promised to teach me a “proven strategy” for closing high ticket sales.

It was proven in a sense that their approach worked for the coaches in the program and some of the other students in the program.

But here’s the problem:

Their strategy didn’t align with how I ran my business at the time.

For instance, when I joined the program I thought I was going to learn the skill of selling high ticket.

I wasn’t looking to get a gig as a high ticket closer. I just wanted to sharpen my own sales skills so I could have more confidence on making sales.

So I was surprised to learn that after joining the program, half of the program was focused on helping people land sales gigs.

Something which I had no interest in since I already had my own offers to sell.

Bottomline is this:

Their “proven strategy” for making money through high ticket sales was unproven to someone like me.

So I left that program and started doing something completely unconventional at the time.

I said “no more” to sales calls and started promoting affiliate products through organic traffic.

Everyone, including friends of mine laughed at the idea and told me I was making a mistake.

Yet…. I still managed to collect $1,000 from affiliate marketing without doing a single sales call.

All it took was essentially me sitting down to write a few pieces of content.

Which brings me to my core message for today:

The only proven strategy that’s guaranteed to print money is the one you can stick to and the one that works in the context of your business.

In other words, the “proven” part of any strategy will come from you taking the strategy, implementing it and getting a result from it.

If it works? Great. That’s your proven strategy. Keep doing it again until it stops working.

If it doesn’t work? Great. That’s an unproven strategy. See where you went wrong, make the necessary adjustments and try again until you have a proven strategy.

What I’ve just shown you is business 101. It’s a game of trial and error.

And yes…. There WILL be errors.

I can’t promise you a Golden proven strategy for all because it doesn’t exist.

But here’s the good news:

If you’re somebody who wants to master the art of making money online by promoting other people's products then this Saturday is going to be the greatest day of your week.

I’ll be hosting a small WhatsApp Webinar where I will be revealing my affiliate marketing strategy….

I'm going to show you step by step how to earn your first $50 online even as a biginner in affiliate marketing ....

And how to turn affiliate marketing platforms into your own digital cash ATMs.

It’s going to be a lot of fun and I can’t wait to share the details with you.
Secure your spot through the link on my signature 👇👇👇

https://www(.)cashfilliate.com.ng/864bdefa
Remove the bracket sign for the correct link

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Car Sales / Even On Sundays; Our SYSB AI Bot Prints Money For Our Subscribers. / A Lesson About The Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.