Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,538 members, 7,961,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Exclusive Interview With 53nn0 (cheikhna Orsini) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exclusive Interview With 53nn0 (cheikhna Orsini) (87 Views)

Exclusive Interview: My Parents Influence My Music Career – VEECII / Tnc Exclusive Interview With Zego Haro Haruna (vp Peoples Redemption Party) / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With 53nn0 (cheikhna Orsini) by SaadAziz333: 3:37pm On Aug 07
Interviewer: Today, we are thrilled to have the talented artist 53nno, known by his real name Cheikhna Orsini, born in 1998, join us for an exclusive interview. Welcome, 53nn0.

53nn0: Thank you for having me.

Interviewer: Let’s dive into your latest release. What inspired you to write "Only One Life" and what personal experiences does it reflect?

53nn0: "Only One Life" is a reflection of my journey through a life filled with mistakes, illegal activities like racketeering, and legal affairs. In the beginning, living a double life became a significant part of my story. The song captures the essence of those struggles and the duality of my existence.

Interviewer: That’s quite profound. Why did you choose Belle Delphine as the image and muse for "Only One Life"?

53nn0: Choosing Belle Delphine as a muse was intentional. Her unique lifestyle and persona align with the themes of the song, despite our different paths. She symbolizes the complexity and duality that resonate with my own experiences, adding a deeper layer to the narrative of "Only One Life."

Interviewer: Fascinating choice. What aspects of street life are you addressing in "Only One Life"?

53nn0: The song delves into the harsh realities of street life—a dark, solitary existence filled with shadows. It’s about the constant struggle to break free from the grip of the streets and find a way out of that darkness.

Interviewer: Are there any specific lyrics in "Only One Life" that hold particular meaning for you?

53nn0: Yes, the line "I sleep in my darkness and the Devil speaks to me, and I don't care about people's judgment" is especially significant. It encapsulates my internal battles and my defiance against the judgment of others. It's a raw expression of my experiences and emotions.

Interviewer: Those are powerful words. What are your goals for the future of your music within the trap scene?

53nn0: My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in the trap scene. I aim to achieve success and complete independence, making music that resonates with those who have faced similar struggles. I want to carve out my own path and leave a lasting impact on the industry.

Interviewer: Thank you for sharing your story and insights with us, 53nn0. We wish you all the best in your music career.

53nn0: Thank you. I appreciate it.

Interviewer: Stay tuned for more updates and exclusive content from 53nn0, right here on our website!

(1) (Reply)

Aduke Gold Died Of Cervical Cancer Not Fibroid Says Family / Gorilla Grab Woman In The Forest What Happen Next Will Shock You / BREAKING: Gbenga Daniel Breaks Silence After Being Linked With Seized Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.