Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,445 members, 7,961,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window (9816 Views)

NELFUND: Varsity Students Celebrate, Stock Foodstuffs With ₦‎20,000 Loan / Finally! My Siblings NELFUND Loan Came Through / Student Loan Application Portal Opens May 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by LegendHero(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08
Love800:
Which are the universities that are collecting this loan?

All public universities and polytechnic I guess.

However for you to see your data on NELFUND portal, your school need to upload your info first in the website. If your school haven’t yet completed the upload, you won’t be verified on the portal.
Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by Spiritual7: 10:47pm On Aug 08
Are they paying?
Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by Love800(m): 2:32am On Aug 09
So as a student, i just can't go to the website and register?
Pls explain what you mean by "your school need to upload your info first on the website"?
LegendHero:

All public universities and polytechnic I guess.

However for you to see your data on NELFUND portal, your school need to upload your info first in the website. If your school haven’t yet completed the upload, you won’t be verified on the portal.

Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by AntiChristian: 6:58am On Aug 09
Mindlog:

Eyah, I get paid to hear such regularly from my psychiatric patients....not taking it personal. 😅😅😅

So you work in Yaba leftside kinda place?

Probably you were born and raised there!

May our case not be similar to yours! May you not die there!
Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by Mindlog: 7:07am On Aug 09
AntiChristian:

So you work in Yaba leftside kinda place?

Probably you were born and raised there!

May our case not be similar to yours! May you not die there!

I will someday relocate back to Nigeria and eagerly look forward to doing some clinical work at the Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Yaba while setting up my own mental health facility....I am trained and accredited to work with mentally unstable folks, so I do not need your "prayers"😅😅😅
Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by AntiChristian: 7:11am On Aug 09
Mindlog:

I will someday relocate back to Nigeria and eagerly look forward to doing some clinical work at the Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Yaba while setting up my own mental health facility....I am trained and accredited to work with mentally unstable folks, so I do not need your "prayers"😅😅😅

I pray thunder of madness won't strike you!
Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by Mindlog: 7:13am On Aug 09
AntiChristian:

I pray thunder of madness won't strike you!

Reserve that prayer for you and your likes.😅
Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by AntiChristian: 7:17am On Aug 09
Mindlog:

Reserve that prayer for you and your likes.😅

Okay I withdraw my prayers then!
Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by Mindlog: 7:19am On Aug 09
AntiChristian:

Okay I withdraw my prayers then!
"Thank you".😅
Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by anonymous1759(m): 8:51am On Aug 09
Love800:
What!

Students school fees are not responsible for teachers salary?

Please can you clarify the bolded?

What I mean is that , students in primary , secondary & tertiary education are not responsible for their teachers/ lecturers salaries.
What they pay is little levies to run the departments . That’s why their school fees is relatively cheap .
Students in federal universities pay 10-20k back then while private pay higher.
Same with private schools over public schools.
Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by LegendHero(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09
Love800:
So as a student, i just can't go to the website and register?
Pls explain what you mean by "your school need to upload your info first on the website"?

As a student, you can go and resgister on the wesbite. Go to the site and apply, if it goes through, then that means your school already uploaded their student info.

The NELFUND is a website that use student information to validate every student applying on the website are genuine student and not fake. The data they are using is being uploaded by each university on the backend.

So if your school is OAU for example, as a student of OAU, before you can be verified on NELFUND portal, OAU must have uploaded all their student biodata on the NELFUND website.

If OAU fail to upload their student biodata on the website, you will not be able to submit your loan application successfully as NELFUND portal won't recognize you as a student.
Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by abfelicity91: 4:04pm On Aug 09
They should all keep quiet there...

Now I just read some students were kicked out of the exam hall while waiting for NELFUND to fulfil their promised despite thier loans being verified

https://www.nairaland.com/8179720/futo-didnt-allow-verified-fg
Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by Love800(m): 12:33am On Aug 10
Thanks so much.
Do you know whether NOUN(national open university of Nigeria) among the universities?
LegendHero:

As a student, you can go and resgister on the wesbite. Go to the site and apply, if it goes through, then that means your school already uploaded their student info.

The NELFUND is a website that use student information to validate every student applying on the website are genuine student and not fake. The data they are using is being uploaded by each university on the backend.

So if your school is OAU for example, as a student of OAU, before you can be verified on NELFUND portal, OAU must have uploaded all their student biodata on the NELFUND website.

If OAU fail to upload their student biodata on the website, you will not be able to submit your loan application successfully as NELFUND portal won't recognize you as a student.
Re: NELFUND Records Highest Student Loan Application In Any 24 Hour Window by Love800(m): 12:37am On Aug 10
Wow.

Okay, thanks so much.
anonymous1759:

What I mean is that , students in primary , secondary & tertiary education are not responsible for their teachers/ lecturers salaries.
What they pay is little levies to run the departments . That’s why their school fees is relatively cheap .
Students in federal universities pay 10-20k back then while private pay higher.
Same with private schools over public schools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

F.u.t. Minna 2008/2009 Admission List Out! / Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet / Postgraduate Scholarships In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.