Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,808 members, 7,979,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:51 PM

. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / . (856 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Chimezie1997(m): 5:04am On Aug 08

1 Like

Re: . by Juta4ac: 10:01pm On Aug 08
Hello and good evening Chima.

I'm one of the participating fellows.

Please send a copy of this Book to my email: Amusa.tajudeen1@gmail.com so I can digest too.

Thank you.

Amusa Tajudeen Lasisi
+2347062823209
Re: . by Elanperfumery09: 11:01am On Aug 09
Good morning chimezie,I am part of the collaborators. I saved your number but I can't find it on Whatsapp. Can you please send your contact that on WhatsApp. This is my email,if you can help send the book. I would appreciate it.
Re: . by Elanperfumery09: 11:29am On Aug 09
Hello everyone, if you are a collaborator on dantas freelance group. Kindly signify here , so we can know ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: . by Azujapan(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09
I am a collaborator
Please Chima can you help me send the book via my email
azukaonwuzor@gmail.com
Re: . by Azujapan(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09
Please I suggest we should also have a WhatsApp group
Re: . by Elanperfumery09: 5:53pm On Aug 09
The job is a scam. Please let's stop the calls and messages
Re: . by Sammyikus: 7:48pm On Aug 09
Chimezie1997:
Dantas Freelance Group recommended people to read a Book called

Black Richness by Nwangi Ruheni (100+ pages)

The book is for free no pay anybody o.

Chat on Whatsapp 08133259552 immediately,
you will be added to a WhatsApp to digest the book properly, no time.

I can't find you on WhatsApp. Please can you send the book to me via email: ikuejegbesamuel@gmail.com or Whatsapp: 08106578874
Re: . by Sammyikus: 7:52pm On Aug 09
Elanperfumery09:
Hello everyone, if you are a collaborator on dantas freelance group. Kindly signify here , so we can know ourselves.

Please. Add me . WhatsApp: 08106578874
Re: . by Crushdee(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10
Yeah, I'm also a collaborator on the Dantas freelance project. My name's Prince D on the email sent. Please how do I get the book??
Black Richness by Mwangi Ruheni

1 Like

Re: . by shilanj: 10:47pm On Aug 10
Are sure your name is on the List?
Re: . by Bellobabs80: 11:19pm On Aug 10
Please people I also need a link to the book, ' black richness' Mwangi Ruheni. Do kindly help. Here's my WhatsApp line- 08027266472. I am also a collaborator. Thanks.
Re: . by Ivyz: 8:45am On Aug 11
Thank you. Please if you are given a job with Dantas freelance group. Kindly send a message or join the group chat

Re: . by GoodSerpent: 8:50am On Aug 11
I am also a collaborator.. Please if there is a group add me also my number is 09076114726
Re: . by GoodSerpent: 9:02am On Aug 11
I am not sure there is a name like Prince D. on the list I saw
Re: . by GoodSerpent: 9:10am On Aug 11
It seems different names are compiled in each mail sent to each of us... That is raising concern for me..
I hope the stuff is genuine
Re: . by Elanperfumery09: 10:18am On Aug 11
The job is a scam
Chimezie said he was told to create a forum knowing fully well ,we the so called collaborators will be looking for the book that doesn't exist. They want to extort us by telling us to buy the book which is lame. If you are chatted to join a group don't join on by one tech company or so. It's a pity this is a scam job. The address, the email, the number can't be found on Google map and WhatsApp . I feel we should report Alison dantas on Facebook, it's either her account is been used by scammers or she's one.
Re: . by Ivyz: 11:32am On Aug 11
The story of black richness is a tapestry woven from threads of resilience, innovation, and cultural wealth that have profoundly shaped societies across the globe. It’s a narrative filled with remarkable achievements, powerful contributions, and transformative moments that transcend mere financial wealth, extending into cultural, intellectual, and social realms.

Historical Foundations
From the ancient civilizations of Africa, such as Egypt, Mali, and Great Zimbabwe, we find early examples of black richness. The Mali Empire, under rulers like Mansa Musa, was renowned for its immense wealth and advanced knowledge. Mansa Musa’s pilgrimage to Mecca in 1324 displayed his immense wealth to the world, causing inflation in the regions he passed through due to his lavish spending.

The Transatlantic Slave Trade and Resilience
The transatlantic slave trade attempted to erase the dignity and wealth of African people by forcibly removing them from their lands. Yet, even through this brutal period, the resilience and resourcefulness of black people shone through. Enslaved Africans contributed immensely to the economic development of the Americas, from agricultural innovations to cultural enrichment, laying foundational blocks for modern economies.

Post-Slavery Contributions
Following emancipation, black communities in the Americas faced systemic barriers but still managed to create vibrant cultures and economies. The Harlem Renaissance in the 1920s and 30s, for example, was a cultural explosion where black artists, musicians, and writers like Langston Hughes and Duke Ellington defined a new era of creativity and cultural pride.

Modern Day Wealth and Influence
In contemporary times, the notion of black richness extends to diverse areas:

Economic Achievements: Entrepreneurs like Robert F. Smith, founder of Vista Equity Partners, and Oprah Winfrey, media mogul, have made significant impacts, amassing wealth while championing social causes.
Cultural Impact: The global influence of black culture is profound, from the musical innovations of Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar to the cinematic achievements of filmmakers like Ava DuVernay and Jordan Peele.
Philanthropy and Activism: Many wealthy black individuals channel their resources into philanthropy and activism, addressing systemic issues and supporting communities.
Legacy and Future
The story of black richness is not just about financial wealth but about a broader sense of empowerment, creativity, and impact. It’s about overcoming adversity, creating spaces for future generations, and shaping the world in meaningful ways.

Ultimately, the richness of the black experience is a story of profound depth and influence that continues to evolve, offering lessons in resilience, creativity, and the transformative power of culture.
Re: . by sumomoh101: 5:12pm On Aug 11
Chimezie, can you please send the book to me.

eshumomoh@gmail.com

Or Whatsapp: 09070391074
Re: . by Habibi001: 12:09am On Aug 12
Hey guys am also a collaborator how can we get the book I think the only way is to buy the book anyone who has should please help out my whatsapp number 07065104147 and if there is a group I would like to be added
Re: . by GREATSCAPEL: 2:48am On Aug 12
The name "Jedidiah" has deep roots in biblical history, carrying significant spiritual weight and cultural resonance, particularly in the context of Black religious traditions. The name, meaning "beloved of the Lord," was given to Solomon, the son of King David and Bathsheba, by the prophet Nathan, as recorded in the Old Testament (2 Samuel 12:24-25). This name symbolized God's favor and love, setting Solomon apart as a figure of wisdom, prosperity, and divine blessing.

The Biblical Story of Jedidiah (Solomon)
Solomon, known primarily by his given name, is one of the most prominent figures in the Hebrew Bible. His story begins with the controversial union of his parents, King David and Bathsheba. After the death of their first child, conceived in sin, David and Bathsheba were blessed with another son, whom they named Solomon. However, it was the prophet Nathan who gave him the name Jedidiah, signifying God's special love for this child. This act of naming underscored the idea that Solomon was destined for greatness, chosen by God to lead and to build the temple in Jerusalem.

Solomon's reign is often remembered for its wisdom, wealth, and the construction of the First Temple, a central symbol of Jewish worship. His wisdom is famously illustrated in the story of the two women who came to him with a dispute over a baby, where Solomon's judgment to divide the child in two revealed the true mother. This story, among others, has been a source of inspiration and moral teaching for generations.

The Influence of Solomon in African and Black Religious Thought
In the African and Black diasporic contexts, Solomon's story, and by extension the name Jedidiah, carries additional layers of meaning. The figure of Solomon has been revered in various African traditions, including Ethiopian Christianity, where he is believed to be an ancestor of the Ethiopian royal family through his union with the Queen of Sheba. This connection has been celebrated in the Kebra Nagast, a 14th-century Ethiopian chronicle that narrates the origins of the Solomonic dynasty.

For many African American Christians, the story of Solomon and his divinely ordained wisdom serves as a powerful symbol of God's favor and the potential for greatness despite humble or troubled beginnings. The name Jedidiah, though less commonly used, embodies this idea of being "beloved of the Lord," a concept that resonates deeply in communities where faith is a cornerstone of identity and resilience.

Solomon's Wisdom as a Model in Black Preaching and Theology
In the context of Black religious thought, Solomon's wisdom has been a model for leadership and moral guidance. Black preachers have often drawn parallels between Solomon's challenges and those faced by African American communities. The ability to lead with wisdom, to seek justice, and to prioritize the well-being of the community reflects the ideals that have been central to Black church leadership.

The story of Solomon's request for wisdom from God, rather than wealth or power, is particularly poignant. It suggests that true leadership comes from a place of humility and a desire to serve others—a message that has been echoed in the teachings of prominent Black theologians and pastors. This emphasis on wisdom over material success resonates with the experiences of many African Americans who have had to navigate systemic oppression with grace and strategic insight.

Jedidiah in Modern Black Culture
While the name Jedidiah itself may not be widely used, its meaning—being beloved by God—finds expression in various forms within Black culture. In music, literature, and art, themes of divine favor, love, and chosen identity are prevalent. Gospel music, a central expression of Black spirituality, often touches on the themes of God's love and the believer's special place in the divine plan, reminiscent of the name Jedidiah.

In literature, the idea of being beloved by God can be seen in the works of authors like Toni Morrison, whose novel "Beloved" explores the complexities of love, identity, and redemption in the context of slavery and its aftermath. Although not directly related to the biblical Jedidiah, the themes in Morrison's work echo the deep spiritual truths associated with being chosen and loved by God, even in the midst of suffering.

The Legacy of Solomon in African American History
The legacy of Solomon, as the "beloved of the Lord," extends beyond religious teachings and into the broader cultural and historical experience of African Americans. The wisdom attributed to Solomon has been a source of inspiration for Black leaders, from the era of slavery through the Civil Rights Movement and into the present day. Figures such as Martin Luther King Jr., who was known for his profound wisdom and ability to articulate the moral imperatives of justice, can be seen as embodying the Solomonic ideal of leadership.

In the struggle for civil rights, the call for justice and righteousness often echoed the biblical themes found in Solomon's story. The emphasis on wisdom, fairness, and the pursuit of justice were central to the messages delivered by Black ministers and leaders, who sought to guide their communities through periods of profound challenge and change.

Conclusion: Jedidiah as a Symbol of Divine Favor and Leadership
The name Jedidiah, though rooted in ancient biblical history, continues to resonate in the spiritual and cultural life of Black communities. It symbolizes divine favor, wisdom, and the potential for greatness that transcends earthly struggles. In the figure of Solomon, we find a model of leadership that values wisdom over wealth, justice over power, and service over self-interest—principles that have guided Black leaders and communities throughout history.

In modern Black religious and cultural thought, the legacy of Jedidiah (Solomon) lives on as a reminder of the enduring power of faith and the belief that, despite the challenges of the world, those who are beloved by God are called to lead with wisdom, compassion, and justice. Whether in the pulpit, in literature, or in the ongoing fight for civil rights, the story of Jedidiah remains a powerful and relevant symbol of the spiritual strength that sustains Black communities.
Re: . by Biiggiiee: 8:34am On Aug 12
The story of black richness is a tapestry woven from threads of resilience, innovation, and cultural wealth that have profoundly shaped societies across the globe. It’s a narrative filled with remarkable achievements, powerful contributions, and transformative moments that transcend mere financial wealth, extending into cultural, intellectual, and social realms.

Historical Foundations
From the ancient civilizations of Africa, such as Egypt, Mali, and Great Zimbabwe, we find early examples of black richness. The Mali Empire, under rulers like Mansa Musa, was renowned for its immense wealth and advanced knowledge. Mansa Musa’s pilgrimage to Mecca in 1324 displayed his immense wealth to the world, causing inflation in the regions he passed through due to his lavish spending.

The transatlantic slave trade attempted to erase the dignity and wealth of African people by forcibly removing them from their lands. Yet, even through this brutal period, the resilience and resourcefulness of black people shone through. Enslaved Africans contributed immensely to the economic development of the Americas, from agricultural innovations to cultural enrichment, laying foundational blocks for modern economies.

Following emancipation, black communities in the Americas faced systemic barriers but still managed to create vibrant cultures and economies. The Harlem Renaissance in the 1920s and 30s, for example, was a cultural explosion where black artists, musicians, and writers like Langston Hughes and Duke Ellington defined a new era of creativity and cultural pride.

Economic Achievements: Entrepreneurs like Robert F. Smith, founder of Vista Equity Partners, and Oprah Winfrey, media mogul, have made significant impacts, amassing wealth while championing social causes.
Cultural Impact: The global influence of black culture is profound, from the musical innovations of Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar to the cinematic achievements of filmmakers like Ava DuVernay and Jordan Peele.
Philanthropy and Activism: Many wealthy black individuals channel their resources into philanthropy and activism, addressing systemic issues and supporting communities.
Legacy and Future
The story of black richness is not just about financial wealth but about a broader sense of empowerment, creativity, and impact. It’s about overcoming adversity, creating spaces for future generations, and shaping the world in meaningful ways.

Ultimately, the richness of the black experience is a story of profound depth and influence that continues to evolve, offering lessons in resilience, creativity, and the transformative power of culture.
Re: . by Helium7: 9:20am On Aug 12
😂😂😂The story of black richness is a tapestry woven from threads of resilience, innovation, and cultural wealth that have profoundly shaped societies across the globe. It’s a narrative filled with remarkable achievements, powerful contributions, and transformative moments that transcend mere financial wealth, extending into cultural, intellectual, and social realms.

Historical Foundations

Legacy and Future

Historical Foundations

Legacy and Future

Re: . by JayJayAI: 10:00pm On Aug 12
How do I get this book black richness please

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea,arsenal And Liverpool -an Ode For The Fallen! / for the Dads / Information Marketing Books For Free Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.