Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,518 members, 7,961,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics (44022 Views)

Cyclists Can't Train In Abuja Velodrome Due To Religious Activities - Ukpeseraye / Paris2024: Why We Couldn't Produce A Bike For Ese Ukpeseraye - Owan Enoh / Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by liminna(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09
thatigboman:
meaning that Nigeria cannot afford it?
Relative to Germany, yes.
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Christistruth02: 3:06pm On Aug 09
Smartcitizen:

When they are representing the country, they will provide for themselves but Tinubu can use Nigerian money to buy anything he wants.

Clap for yourself.

Why don't you seek medical attention instead of posting your Selfie photo
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Smartcitizen: 4:11pm On Aug 09
Christistruth02:

Why don't you seek medical attention instead of posting your Selfie photo

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Proudly from the stables of APC ONLINE PAID SUFFERING AND PRETENDING AGENT.
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by DuttyChuks: 5:44pm On Aug 09
Reflect7:

When will you leave LAGOS and KANO and return to UMUAHIA and ABA?

IPOB outcast.
Wetin concern baboon with the dirtiest city in the whole world. Sh*t not giving cool

Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by DuttyChuks: 11:15am On Aug 11
Reflect7:

When will you leave LAGOS and KANO and return to UMUAHIA and ABA?

IPOB outcast.

Na for those wasting their time in those dirtiest city in the world. I don't stay there so, cry me a river grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Donates To Siasa, His Share Of Japanese Surgeon's Cash Gift / Victor Osimhen’s Attack On Victor Ikpeba Was Unprovoked And Disrespectful / “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.