Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,446 members, 7,961,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos (58183 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding / Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by drimzsmoke(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09
Benblaq:
I just hope it's not drugs or smoking 🚭

You get sense jare!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Ramanto(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09
This is UI
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Elidrisy20: 5:18pm On Aug 09
He still have 5yr to graduate
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Kamalex2: 5:19pm On Aug 09
Find in out the nigger was smoking πŸ’―
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by JudasNaKarrot: 5:25pm On Aug 09
Chisos!
E no go better for druggie....
Can you imagine how the guy have depreciated looking like stock fish because of economic hardship.

Thunder will fire all those who gang up against Jonathan to bring in foolish Buhari, and now, the idiotic disaster that claim to build Lagos but knows nothing about how governance and economics works.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Zetty177x: 5:29pm On Aug 09
RepoMan007:
Book, hardship or drugs?

Lack of good food
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Zetty177x: 5:29pm On Aug 09
JudasNaKarrot:
Chisos!
E no go better for druggie....
Can you imagine how the guy have depreciated looking like stock fish because of economic hardship.

Thunder will fire all those who gang up against Jonathan to bring in foolish Buhari, and now, the idiotic disaster that claim to build Lagos but knows nothing about how governance and economics works.

U said it all. Tinubu has killed many Nigerians with this draconic policies
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by samwash(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09
What I saw there is someone that is transferring into a mad man.
Looks like effect of hard drugs.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by PJtech: 5:34pm On Aug 09
post=131417150:
Una Don See Wetin Hardship Don Cause ooo

Hardship abi drug abuse

Make una dey reason with sense sometimes
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by pafun(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09
post=131417139:
A Nigerian Man, Adegoke, has shared photos of himself showing his shocking transformation from chubby in 100-level to gaunt in 200Level

β€œ100L - 200L. God abeg,” he captioned the post.

See Photos Below:

Source: MR BLOGGER

The danger of using hard drugs
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Elzazzi: 5:38pm On Aug 09
RepoMan007:
Book, hardship or drugs?

Number 2 I guess lol
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by correctguy101(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09
DeepSight:

How dare you? Will you kneel down, raise up your hands and answer the question at once! We are ready to deal with you, we know your activities. Report now -

1. Who and who did you kidnap recently
2. What organs did you harvest
3. How much did you sell for

Answer immediately. Both the policeman and the priest are waiting.

Lols

I see you've read that crazy book....

A good book if you ask me... Smh
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by bobochem: 5:48pm On Aug 09
It is normal now.Most especially when you come from a middle class or lower class family and you get admitted into any uni/poly your eyes go see shege because your people believe you should be eating book and not food. After graduating and you start making ego you will have a story to tell now.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by ogbe88(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09
Omoawoke:

He’s not the same person, it’s not the same clothes

He’s just catching cruise
R u well or u have eye problems.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Ouchbabe(f): 6:04pm On Aug 09
emmabest2000:
the hardship effects his skin color join grin
You people are just terrible grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by dkidd: 6:07pm On Aug 09
EreluRoz:
It's hunger or he's taking drugs . If you see any guy that's dry looking just know he's taking drugs.
Not always. Pray make hunger/ hardship no hold U hostage for life... U go know say drugs sef dey learn
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by BABANGBALI: 6:09pm On Aug 09
Barber no dey live for him area?

Nothing dey relationship again, just sΒ£x and billing.
Abeg make i go sleep Joor πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by dkidd: 6:10pm On Aug 09
Zetty177x:

Lack of good food
Na only U know how em dey go... They're just shouting drugs drugs upandan.. they have not been through the fire yet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by brightDdon(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Sapa go make you see your fellow guyman head from afar,you go mistake am for loaf of bread shocked

God abeg oh

Lol

Abeg I dey inside public transport

Can't control this laughter
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by dkidd: 6:12pm On Aug 09
BABANGBALI:
Barber no dey live for him area?

Nothing dey relationship again, just sΒ£x and billing.
Abeg make i go sleep Joor πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Person when dey find money to buy ordinary garri to use tap water flex na U want make him go barber shop to do what exactly na
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Uncletony(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09
We are here eating!
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Benoxvals(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09
Before he reach final year,he go just vanish
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Awaja(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09
It can only be mkpurumiri
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by ZakiZaki1: 6:30pm On Aug 09
This not about Tinubu...it is about the rigorous stress lecturers put students through....he still even fat now, in some schools he will have turn to bamboo sticks....
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by EreluRoz: 6:42pm On Aug 09
dkidd:

Not always. Pray make hunger/ hardship no hold U hostage for life... U go know say drugs sef dey learn
Hunger doesn't make someone dry but you'll lose weight but drugs dries up those that take them. There's difference between dry and lean.lol
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by dkidd: 6:45pm On Aug 09
EreluRoz:
Hunger doesn't make someone dry but you'll lose weight but drugs dries up those that take them. There's difference between dry and lean.lol
Hmm like I said just dey pray cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by EreluRoz: 6:46pm On Aug 09
dkidd:

Hmm like I said just dey pray cheesy
Dry and lean ain't the same thing
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by dkidd: 6:49pm On Aug 09
EreluRoz:
Dry and lean ain't the same thing
My dear hunger will dry anyone up and when ur body needs energy it begins to use those fats stored up inside as fuel. So when U first lean the second stage na dryness, third stage hallucinations done enter em done dey go beyond be that lol... Dey pray oo πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by EreluRoz: 6:51pm On Aug 09
dkidd:

My dear hunger will dry anyone up and when ur body needs energy it begins to use those fats stored up inside as fuel. So when U first lean the second stage na dryness, third stage hallucinations done enter em done dey go beyond be that lol... Dey pray oo πŸ˜‚
But from the picture of the guy I'm suspecting drugs
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by dkidd: 6:53pm On Aug 09
EreluRoz:
But from the picture of the guy I'm suspecting drugs
Me I'm suspecting serious hunger with unhealthy body filled with parasites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.