Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,446 members, 7,961,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos (58184 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding / Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by EreluRoz: 6:55pm On Aug 09
dkidd:

Me I'm suspecting serious hunger with unhealthy body filled with parasites
funny but not funny.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by SonofElElyonRet: 6:56pm On Aug 09
post=131417139:
A Nigerian Man, Adegoke, has shared photos of himself showing his shocking transformation from chubby in 100-level to gaunt in 200Level

“100L - 200L. God abeg,” he captioned the post.

See Photos Below:

Source: MR BLOGGER

That top was his all weather friend in deed and for a lifetime grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by paba(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09
Baba don dey kpo + 1/2 ...
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Niok: 6:58pm On Aug 09
9jaBloke:
This one go disappear before final year o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Niok: 7:00pm On Aug 09
owiko:
Can't spot any major transformation there. Just small added flesh, and a touch of lightening lotion
shut up
He really lost a lot of muscles angry
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by dkidd: 7:14pm On Aug 09
EreluRoz:
funny but not funny.
It's very common
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by AmericanIdiot(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09
He come resemble all those mad people wey dey oshodi underbridge
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by SaturnNick(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09
Stress and suffering aside, the guy na serious user grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by jericco1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09
This was me before I graduated omo if you no get money no go school
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by AdeCityzen(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09
Slytiger:
That shows he is studying. He should just be praying that his weight loss in inversely proportional to the weight of his CGPA.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Tijani009: 8:03pm On Aug 09
Slytiger:
That shows he is studying. He should just be praying that his weight loss in inversely proportional to the weight of his CGPA.
Na where problem take day
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by deavicky(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09
That time he never begin take drug.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Zealag(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09
post=131417150:
Una Don See Wetin Hardship Don Cause ooo
Man is on hard drugs,maybe ice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Zealag(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09
Probably on ice trips
All this para boys…
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by deavicky(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09
Similar thing happen to when I dey school. I came back home, my mom saw how dry i was. She begin advise me to reduce the way I read that toomuch reading has made me lost too much weight. Meanwhile she no know say na different thing they worry me. As a fine boy that time every nite I dey on top even if I no eat I go still do. the small money they give me, I go share am for them. No better feeding but steady firing morning nite, afternoon any other opportunity. How I take get good grade still dey surprise me.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09
Where is helinus and yarimodiot
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by NovusHomo(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09
post=131417139:
A Nigerian Man, Adegoke, has shared photos of himself showing his shocking transformation from chubby in 100-level to gaunt in 200Level

See Photos Below:

Morning : NDOMIE
Noon: NDOMIE
Night: NDOMIE.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by IdeasYapayaski: 8:46pm On Aug 09
Weed and shépérérí without food is one gradual body and soul deminishing combo.. especially with Aspen😂🤣😃 You'll never know if you don't shave all the time.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Ajofiapero(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09
No loud am, but e be like the guy like Meth sha
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Emmy000seun(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09
Na smoking without food do you this things ooo..🤣😜🤣😜
post=131417139:

See Photos Below:

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by killuminati(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09
AI cry
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by placeofallure(f): 9:46pm On Aug 09
Dilijingsly:
Its only flakka that can do this, nt hunger

Thank you. I don't think it's hunger. The guy is seriously using.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by fineberry(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09
When is the before .... Which is the after ...I'm confused
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by BABANGBALI: 9:51pm On Aug 09
dkidd:

Person when dey find money to buy ordinary garri to use tap water flex na U want make him go barber shop to do what exactly na
for him to look like a human bean small now
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Padipadi: 9:56pm On Aug 09
post=131417150]Una Don See Wetin Hardship Don Cause ooo[/quote]
[quote author=Apctinubulamba
:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Thiefinubu Tribulation regime
Both of you are mad. You should starve for data for 600 years!

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by NaijaCover(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09
Padipadi:

Both of you are mad. You should starve for data for 600 years!

Inukwa ooooo
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by alphaNomega: 10:02pm On Aug 09
owiko:
Can't spot any major transformation there. Just small added flesh, and a touch of lightening lotion
the guy lost weight and became darker
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09
The second picture was taken at Pako lounge, the faculty of the social sciences, University of Ibadan.

It's just academic stress. He'll be fine.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by Xtraterestial: 10:13pm On Aug 09
This must be drugs
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by dkidd: 11:12pm On Aug 09
BABANGBALI:
for him to look like a human bean small now
Lol na stomach first oo before anything go make U human
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Shocking Transformation Photos by OKEIYIOKODU: 11:54pm On Aug 09
post=131417139:

See Photos Below:

Tinubulation Time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.