Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money (43400 Views)

Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet / Kidnapper Of 6-Year-Old Girl Arrested While Withdrawing Ransom Money in Ondo / Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Abee79(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10
Nigeria has one of the most efficient and effective Police in the world. If they mean business, there is no where to hide for ANYONE! But that "business" is sold to the highest bidder, that's where the problem is 🤐
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Oracleee: 2:20pm On Aug 10
They say it's better for a leader to do foolish things than say them.

I guess this man didn't read the menu

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Creamypie(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10
We all have to play roles, not the police alone
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by spartachico(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10
E shock them too abi

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by worksmart(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10
How do thy know they are herdsmen? Did they see any cattle? I didn't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Guestlander: 5:21pm On Aug 10
Alphamentips:
If we call this country zoo now some ofe mmanu people ga-ebido ịgbọ́ ncha on top our matter.

Every night, while I lay in my bed I dream daily of an Igbo nation. I dream of leaving this country. I dream of a progressive and fast moving nation.

Yoruba and Hausa too dey do eye service for Oyibo. I don't even know how some people will value fiat currency over real resource. How hard is it to end terrorism at least to a minimal?

Facking joke of a nation.

Right, Evans the billionaire kidnapper is from where? What are you going to do about people like him when you get to Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by spiSeyi: 5:25pm On Aug 10
"We can't apprehend all the criminals" but every unharmed protesters can be apprehended grin
The real criminals even have the enfontery to flex in the face of the Nigerian security forces. Anyways late Gen. Sani Abacha was right after all.

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by GorillaApp(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10
Zonefree:
So, these little boys are kidnappers? In 5 years to come, Northern Nigeria will be a no-go zone.
they are already spreading. when they finish ravaging the north, they will cast their eyes southward and gaze at the lush vegetation, the well fed citizens-soft and plump with liquid cash...then they will pounce!
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by astonished: 5:25pm On Aug 10
Igbo love Nigeria now than any other trybes, cause of OBI, as Igbo people think OBI can still be Nigeria president.

Ask Igbo to leave Nigeria now, they will call DSS, Army, Custom, Immigration, even FBI to come and arrest you.

They play
Alphamentips:
If we call this country zoo now some ofe mmanu people ga-ebido ịgbọ́ ncha on top our matter.

Every night, while I lay in my bed I dream daily of an Igbo nation. I dream of leaving this country. I dream of a progressive and fast moving nation.

Yoruba and Hausa too dey do eye service for Oyibo. I don't even know how some people will value fiat currency over real resource. How hard is it to end terrorism at least to a minimal?

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Mom007(f): 5:25pm On Aug 10
Nonsense and silly explanations! If you need help, go and seek it from those who can do it better than you. Stop expecting us to keep applauding your mediocrity! undecided

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Oblizdahfuture: 5:26pm On Aug 10
Alphamentips:

And what's stopping you and people who have the same dream like yours leave

Keeeeeep Dreaming.... Instead of praying for a "United Nigeria ❤️" you're dreaming to break out... May the lord help your dreams !

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by DJInfluence: 5:26pm On Aug 10
WhiteIverson:
Very soon the FG will proclaim banditry and terrorism as a fundamental human right
They will even create a ministry of banditry.
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by ObalendeCMS: 5:28pm On Aug 10
E con dey do me like say make men run enter them collect the bar.

Without weapon, I go beat these scrawny looking bastardws to pulp!
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by lereinter(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10
Fulani Sha

Killings, kidnapping and destroying farms

Those folks that said this country na zoo saw a vision

It still baffle me about this kidnappers, they use GSM network to call, still dss, npf etc can't easily apprehend their location before collecting ransome

Just plan something against tilumbu using nigeria GSM network, before tomorrow dss will burst

And this idiot is self praising the godforsaken institution called npf

Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10
I have no pity for northern Nigeria.
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Oblizdahfuture: 5:33pm On Aug 10
I believe The Nigerian Police are more than what they are...... What's all these ?
How bad has the Nigerian security/defense system has become that it can tackle this ??

I'm sure assuming this related to yahoo boys- just see how these police force will be raising their veins..... Tackle insecurity NO. With all the given and advanced technology, with all the larger amounts directed into security in the country!!

More should please be done abggiiii .... Nothing like to applaud here!
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by lereinter(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10
Abee79:
Nigeria has one of the most efficient and effective Police in the world. If they mean business, there is no where to hide for ANYONE! But that "business" is sold to the highest bidder, that's where the problem is 🤐

Efficient and effective indeed

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10
Zonefree:
So, these little boys are kidnappers? In 5 years to come, Northern Nigeria will be a no-go zone.

See your thoughts....these people are already all over the bushes of this Nation, kidnapping people for ransoms...

In 5 years time , Nigeria as a whole will be a no -go zone if the government of the day keep on doing eye service to matters that need crucial crushing....
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Paystack: 5:37pm On Aug 10
worksmart:
How do thy know they are herdsmen? Did they see any cattle? I didn't

You can clearly see a gun by their side.

How daft can you be?

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10
Joymide22:
Why this Man dey explain,Police and the likes has power over unharmed citizens as we all know..

I almost pity him.. poor police guy is bullied by kid bandit

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Bandirao(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10
But why the sources described them as fulani herdsmen this people are not herdsmen they are criminals and why mention there ethnicity I doubt if it's Yoruba or igbo did this the sources will dare to mention there ethnicity, they can best be described as simply as kidnappers that they are not fulani herdsmen

And between this so called security operatives that we have in this country are very useless all of them deserve to be sacked and relieved of there duty from their Oga at the top to there recruits they are all very useless I am even tied of seeing their incompetency and and unprofessionalism
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by chrisblack1234: 5:38pm On Aug 10
You people failed..Nigerians don't trust police again...easy to buy..
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10
That statement by the Nigerian police force that, No criminal will go unpunished is now stale.
Because several criminals have gone unpunished where many of them will boldly say to their victims that they will commit crime and nothing will happen.
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Aldol: 5:41pm On Aug 10
We4all:

It's the audacity for me. Showing faces... displaying wads of cash... and daring the security agents to come do their worst. At this point, you'd be damned if you keep looking up to the authorities for protection. It's an unending war, and we need to rise and defend ourselves.
The audacity really shock me too.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Day169: 5:41pm On Aug 10
These pictures are obscene or is this the price of human lives like we are animals or something? This is why I do not subscribe to handing these 'humanoids' over to the Nigerian authorities when they are caught (..they can easily buy their freedom from money worshipping officers who profit from their largesse). undecided
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by brightleave(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10
There used to be a country called Nigeria shocked shocked
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Litmus: 5:41pm On Aug 10
I'm not as knowledgeable as I should be so take this into consideration when I ask what's wrong with transitioning entirely to digital currency as prime medium of exchange?
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Angelfrost(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10
Appreciate what exactly?!!

Even police don join to dey dish out excuses!

Na wa o!
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by therajah: 5:42pm On Aug 10
Saturnalia:
These pictures are really making me angry. I mean, just look at these young boys who cannot be more than 22years in age.

And you’re telling me there are no highly-placed Politicians and Security Personnels that are sponsoring and protecting these kidnappers?
More likely to be Teenagers
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by cunny88(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10
This guys have phones, we have BVN, NIN. Rather than track down criminals, banks and telecoms will rather block the lines and accounts of innocent and law abiding citizen. I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Aldol: 5:45pm On Aug 10
Imagine of this happened in advance countries like USA, those guys will be picked up in minutes
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Pootle: 5:48pm On Aug 10
with all this cash they wont stop....humans are crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer / Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) / Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.