Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money (43401 Views)

Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet / Kidnapper Of 6-Year-Old Girl Arrested While Withdrawing Ransom Money in Ondo / Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by RodgersAkpafu: 7:13pm On Aug 10
Saturnalia:
These pictures are really making me angry. I mean, just look at these young boys who cannot be more than 22years in age.

And you’re telling me there are no highly-placed Politicians and Security Personnels that are sponsoring and protecting these kidnappers?

of course they are
highly placed men are using them
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Tetraozonaitera: 7:13pm On Aug 10
Alphamentips:
If we call this country zoo now some ofe mmanu people ga-ebido ịgbọ́ ncha on top our matter.

Every night, while I lay in my bed I dream daily of an Igbo nation. I dream of leaving this country. I dream of a progressive and fast moving nation.

Yoruba and Hausa too dey do eye service for Oyibo. I don't even know how some people will value fiat currency over real resource. How hard is it to end terrorism at least to a minimal?

Facking joke of a nation.

You might end up regretting an Igbo Nation too. U see this life is unpredictable.
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Aurelius1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 10
care4you:
one herds man is richer than the whole of Benin boys....

quote me anywhere.

Wetin concern herdsmen concern Benin boys na?
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Aurelius1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10
In saner climes this policeman would have been so embarrassed that he would have no option than to resign.
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Abee79(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10
lereinter:

Efficient and effective indeed
True, believe me 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Maxtipulation(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10
Blood money, only God knows how many people they killed during the kidnap operation just to get that huge money
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by discusant: 7:50pm On Aug 10
Glimpsetv:
Several pictures of some young Fulani guys surfaced online recently displaying the huge cash they earned as ransom for Kidnapped victims. This got people talking and wondering why the Nigerian police has not swung into action. However, in reaction to the viral photos of Fulani herdsmen showing off alleged ransom money, the Force PRO says”
“Police can’t arrest all criminals at once,"

Zagazola shared the photos and wrote:

Police reacted:

Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi

How many of the killer Fulani herdsmen can police arrest?
The killer herdsmen are subduing rest of Nigeria in order to get a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same Sharia criminal laws adopted by the political and religious leaders in the 12 sharia states of northern Nigeria.
Too many political ignoramuses in the south of Nigeria don't know this. They rather wait for the day the Islamists will surround the whole of southern Nigeria and pronounce Islamic Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Alphamentips: 7:58pm On Aug 10
Tetraozonaitera:

You might end up regretting an Igbo Nation too. U see this life is unpredictable.

Is this one we are living here life?
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Sultty(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10
Zonefree:
So, these little boys are kidnappers? In 5 years to come, Northern Nigeria will be a no-go zone.
who told u they got their money from the north? They are everywhere in the country abducting victims
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Alphamentips: 8:01pm On Aug 10
Maliqcious:
nothing concern Oyibo with your government

If you choose to be completely naive in this world where info is at the tips of your finger then u have yourself to blame bro. .

I'm not even going to start explaining it here because I need to focus on my money and how to get the hell out of this country

For example, why do you think Oyibo keep giving our govt loans they know we can't pay back?

Ordinary say you owe Palmpay or Access bank them go use threat wan kill you e come be Nigeria case where dem de borrow trillions of dollars to.

What do you think is there leverage or collateral?? It's your Facking natural resources.

And if you or your people don't want to take the loans they'll fking rip your government apart. ..

Nigeria is structured to make natural resources easy to flow overseas. Oil included.
Nigeria is structured to natural resources easy to flow from the 'hard-to-control' Eastern parts and all through the less-educated Northern parts who are seemingly 'easy-to-control' out of the country.

Guy .. don't even get me started!

The entire problem is Oyibo. They are deftly skilled in the deadly smokescreen magic of Proxy w@rfare.

That's why I feel people who watch Barclays PL aren't deeply rooted in history or their roots especially Africans.

Barclays was the Head Honcho of the Merchants who rampaged African Empires during the c0lonia eras.

Barclays and his guys made so much fortune from looting African resources and manpower that their money became too much.

Guess what they did? They now formed a bank. because money too much.

Don't even get me started bro. . like don't. ..

The Oyibos are masters at espi0nage and have mastered what we now call 'divide and rule' method which worked so well in Africa because of 2 major reasons:

Typing....
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Chetas81(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10
GO AFTER THE SPONSORED,OR YOU REMAIN UNDER TERRORIST ATTACK OF 20 YEARS OLD ATTACK 💀💀💀💀💀
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Chetas81(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10
Glimpsetv:
Several pictures of some young Fulani guys surfaced online recently displaying the huge cash they earned as ransom for Kidnapped victims. This got people talking and wondering why the Nigerian police has not swung into action. However, in reaction to the viral photos of Fulani herdsmen showing off alleged ransom money, the Force PRO says”

Police reacted:

Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi
THE NIGERIAN POLICE BEGGING FOR APPRECIATION, AFTER THEY KNOW THE TERRORIST SPONSOR'S, GUMI IS ONE OF THEM,EL ZAKY ZAKY ONE OF THEM,IRAN WILL FINISH THE NIGERIAN CITIZENS,IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by LOVEGINO(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10
Glimpsetv:

Police reacted:

Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi
see d way I dey count money like say na my own.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Mrexcell(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10
Zonefree:
So, these little boys are kidnappers? In 5 years to come, Northern Nigeria will be a no-go zone.

Don't be surprised to see these same boys going into politics in future or even joining the nigerian military.
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Peluire: 8:21pm On Aug 10
ObalendeCMS:
E con dey do me like say make men run enter them collect the bar.

Without weapon, I go beat these scrawny looking bastardws to pulp!
The only thing giving them boldness is gun. make dem come let's fight man to man i will finish him.
imagine look at the underage chilldren
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Alphamentips: 8:22pm On Aug 10
Sweeetheart:

You must find way to bring Yoruba in your joke you called a post

You dream of biafra, all those clowns you elected there aren't the same thieves that will rule your Biafra or you all have agreed to give Simon ekpa the lifetime supreme leader

The problem with faceless forum is everything sounds like a joke to you. I agree that almost all Eastern public office holders are into the game also

The question now is you nko? Do you agree or disagree to the points I raised? No

You just evaded the points and raised to point fingers also. I agree. If you agree also on that point which I think you do since you didn't object to it... Then let's move on to the next point. We can't live all our lives pointing fingers when we can get to work to chase this crazy Babylonians outta here.

See ehn what we're both doing right now is actually how the 'divide and rule' thingy works.

See time we would have use to move forward we are using it to be arguing BS.

We waste precious time fighting ourselves.
When the enemy is right in front of us.

Those loans public office holders are collecting is the reason NO REFINERY CAN WORK in this kwantry.

I fit bet my balls on that.

And why you dey vex say una done dey committed already to the game? Abi no be Hausa and Yoruba gett Nigeria again?

Plus the evil Masters Oyibo behind the curtains playing the puppets
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by JoeEeL(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10
We4all:
Imagine the audacity! Looking at their faces, I can't help but wonder how appalling and disgusting it would seem if the niggers I see in the pictures end up molesting their victims. Damn! At this point, we need to defend ourselves since the government has left us in the mercy of these criminals. As for the Police spokesman, I felt a tinge of weariness reading his watery response. It goes to show that the Police force is full of unprofessional twats.

They didn't "leave you at their mercy". They actively fund these groups to displace you from your lands and rob you.

When Igboho went to Igangan, he went on intelligence that the Seriki head in that place named Saliu was working hand in hand with the fulani kidnappers in the Oyo environs. And Saliu is connected to the government. It's a long-chain network. The govt actively robs nigerians.

It's much the same way the nigerian govt officials was using sars to commit arbitrary killings from time to time to harvest the organs of victims.
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Peluire: 8:29pm On Aug 10
discusant:

How many of the killer Fulani herdsmen can police arrest?
The killer herdsmen are subduing rest of Nigeria in order to get a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same Sharia criminal laws adopted by the political and religious leaders in the 12 sharia states of northern Nigeria.
Too many political ignoramuses in the south of Nigeria don't know this. They rather wait for the day the Islamists will surround the whole of southern Nigeria and pronounce Islamic Republic of Nigeria.
That's their aim actually
They want to turn nigeria to a muslim country

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Alphamentips: 8:36pm On Aug 10
Oblizdahfuture:

And what's stopping you and people who have the same dream like yours leave

Keeeeeep Dreaming.... Instead of praying for a "United Nigeria ❤️" you're dreaming to break out... May the lord help your dreams !

Honest question.... Do you expect an Eastern whose ancestors were unalived in the ranges of double digits in millions in a space of 3 years to smile with his parents killers without having a bit of second thoughts?

I don't even remember any national apology. ..

Like I'm supposed to remember that shit and look at how you guys facked up the economy in such a short time without fighting back?

You really don't understand what it means to almost be extinct and survived and have nothing to show for it because you guys still dey play nonsense children games with Oyibo.

Una just dey lick Oyibo ass well. I now even wan begin talk about this shyt anymore it's making me anxious and wanna get out of this country even faster than I thought.

Guy like why? Let's move on. ..

There is light in the future but because we all done got our heads stuck up the butts of the oppressors

So. ..

Here we are.

Emm...

Let's imagine this talk didn't happen

Let's forget about this.

Now put together the first letters of the last 4 sentences above to get the gist.

That company Na him be the Oga Pata Pata wey hold 9ja for blockos.

I can't spell out their name in FULL here because I always collect a block anytime I do.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Alphamentips: 9:04pm On Aug 10
NSNO:

It is very hard to end terrorism. It is not an all out war. These people employ guerrilla tactics to destroy and pillage. It takes a very sophisticated intelligence approach, a very accurate national database etc to eradicate terrorism and even then, it is very hard.

I don't mean to sound offensive but sometimes I wonder how it feels or the thought process behind the moment a grown man decides to bend over and lick Oyibo ass as a lifetime hobby.

There is no ends to the effects of over 300 decades of Slav&ry and torture the colonisers unleash on us to get us to start enjoying the humid decayed taste of feactal matter so much.

I mean I haven't tried it But then their poop must taste so good..

I mean all those billions of dollars we spent on Terror fight and we can't track a freaking Tiktok user in 23hours or less.

Common.. you sound like a service man or a Northern. Just by reading off the energy in the your post.

Whatever is going on in Nigeria is all a huge complex covet military ops aimed to destabilise the economy and make us addicted to the warm humid decay stench of the white man's butt.

The aim is simple.
The goal is clear.
The order was straightforward!

And it is - no obstruction to the 24hours oil drain out of Nigeria. Including other natural resources. Anything that gets in the way gets demolished including you.

So the public office holders decided to grab what they can that rather than face the consequences of taking their faces off the fat warm yellow buttcrack of the Oyibo Master.

Nothing else. I mean we can all pretend we r dumb and don't know what the problem is all day.
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:06pm On Aug 10
Joymide22:
Why this Man dey explain,Police and the likes has power over unharmed citizens as we all know..
However they are learning why America has second amendment
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Ykc2(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10
NSNO:

It is very hard to end terrorism. It is not an all out war. These people employ guerrilla tactics to destroy and pillage. It takes a very sophisticated intelligence approach, a very accurate national database etc to eradicate terrorism and even then, it is very hard.
Russia is like 20 times bigger than nigeria ,China maybe 16 times ,how many times you hears about their herdsmen on occupying forests kidnapping people,you guys keep supporting nonsense
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Tetraozonaitera: 9:10pm On Aug 10
Alphamentips:

Is this one we are living here life?

Well, it well o
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by ogashman(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10
NSNO:

What re u saying?

Imagine how swift the DSS fished out #endbadgovernance protesters and arrested them. Remember that they were also swift in blocking the accounts of the organizers. So they could do all of these, why can't they nip terrorism in the board?
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by discusant: 10:57pm On Aug 10
Peluire:

That's their aim actually
They want to turn nigeria to a muslim country

But unfortunately, more than 90% of the non Muslims in the southern regions of Nigeria don't know that armed Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram, bandits and the political leaders of the Sharia states have a common objective. The objective is to get an Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system.
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by worksmart(m): 12:20am On Aug 11
Yes they may be terrorist or armed robbers or even criminal kidnappers, but why are they being called herdsmen when there is no evidence that they herd cattle.
Paystack:

You can clearly see a gun by their side.

How daft can you be?
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by NSNO(m): 6:05am On Aug 11
ogashman:

What re u saying?

Imagine how swift the DSS fished out #endbadgovernance protesters and arrested them. Remember that they were also swift in blocking the accounts of the organizers. So they could do all of these, why can't they nip terrorism in the board?
You are comparing protesters who did not even see a reason to hide their identity, who live in towns and cities, to known terrorists? Haba now.
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by NSNO(m): 6:07am On Aug 11
Ykc2:
Russia is like 20 times bigger than nigeria ,China maybe 16 times ,how many times you hears about their herdsmen on occupying forests kidnapping people,you guys keep supporting nonsense
You're just arguing with your emotions. Nipping terrorism in bud or preventing it is a whole different thing. Trying to prevent it when it is already full blown is a lot harder.
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by Mayflowa(m): 6:15am On Aug 11
Alphamentips:
If we call this country zoo now some ofe mmanu people ga-ebido ịgbọ́ ncha on top our matter.

Every night, while I lay in my bed I dream daily of an Igbo nation. I dream of leaving this country. I dream of a progressive and fast moving nation.

Yoruba and Hausa too dey do eye service for Oyibo. I don't even know how some people will value fiat currency over real resource. How hard is it to end terrorism at least to a minimal?

Facking joke of a nation.

I don't understand. Are many igbos not criminals, kidnappers, and drug lords? You think having Igbo nation will fair better than Nigeria? I am neither igbo nor yoruba nor hausa. I am just perplexed and concerned by your faculty
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by NSNO(m): 6:21am On Aug 11
Alphamentips:

I don't mean to sound offensive but sometimes I wonder how it feels or the thought process behind the moment a grown man decides to bend over and lick Oyibo ass as a lifetime hobby.

There is no ends to the effects of over 300 decades of Slav&ry and torture the colonisers unleash on us to get us to start enjoying the humid decayed taste of feactal matter so much.

I mean I haven't tried it But then their poop must taste so good..

I mean all those billions of dollars we spent on Terror fight and we can't track a freaking Tiktok user in 23hours or less.

Common.. you sound like a service man or a Northern. Just by reading off the energy in the your post.

Whatever is going on in Nigeria is all a huge complex covet military ops aimed to destabilise the economy and make us addicted to the warm humid decay stench of the white man's butt.

The aim is simple.
The goal is clear.
The order was straightforward!

And it is - no obstruction to the 24hours oil drain out of Nigeria. Including other natural resources. Anything that gets in the way gets demolished including you.

So the public office holders decided to grab what they can that rather than face the consequences of taking their faces off the fat warm yellow buttcrack of the Oyibo Master.

Nothing else. I mean we can all pretend we r dumb and don't know what the problem is all day.
You overestimate yourself and your resources.

How much resources do you have? You get crude oil pass the US, Russia, Middle Eastern countries, or Scandinavian countries?

Terrorism is hard to eradicate, especially the type we have here in Nigeria, where they enjoy huge support from a section of the population.

There are a lot of things we don't see online. A few years ago, DSS came to the forest in Ovia, Edo state, killed alot of these bandits and gave them a mass burial. It was not on the news. I only know about it because I happened to hear some lawyers whose family were from that part discussing the issue. The fight is going on. Remember their main aim is terror.

Now, I am not saying that Nigeria cannot do better, of course she can, but don't make it seem like everyone is just looking and doing nothing.

And stop blaming colonialism for every single problem, Africa's problems were caused by Africans. We are not ready for progress yet.
Re: Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money by JASONjnr(m): 11:42am On Aug 11
Zonefree:

It wouldn't be anybody's problem tho...

But after the rot, they will blame it on the president.

These activities also affect the food prices in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer / Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) / Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.