Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… (549 Views)

If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour / The Disappearanc/kidnap Of My Little Brother Chinenye Christian Ekwealor In The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by bamiworld(m): 10:41am On Aug 10
It was around past 10pm on 9th of August 2024. My brother was coming home from work when a police man identified as (AJIBOLA HABEEB ADEBAYO) stopped him to check his phone… after his phone is checked and saw nothing on it, he now asked for money from him saying he should help the man on the road which my brother makes him understand that he is just learning work( hairstylist) at sango poly road at Ibadan and that he didn’t have any money than the money for his transport for the week. The Policeman persuaded him to unlock his phone and go to his bank app to send money which my brother later did because he’s scared of him doing something bad to him…

This happened around Eleyele road, Ibadan.
I plead everyone to call this man out because it might be anybody turn… #sayNotopolicebribing

Re: Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by Sonnobax15(m): 10:41am On Aug 10
lipsrsealed
See as evidence surplus

1 Like

Re: Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by brain54(m): 10:53am On Aug 10
bamiworld:
It was around past 10pm on 9th of August 2024. My brother was coming home from work when a police man identified as (AJIBOLA HABEEB ADEBAYO) stopped him to check his phone… after his phone is checked and saw nothing on it, he now asked for money from him saying he should help the man on the road which my brother makes him understand that he is just learning work( hairstylist) at sango poly road at Ibadan and that he didn’t have any money than the money for his transport for the week. The Policeman persuaded him to unlock his phone and go to his bank app to send money which my brother later did because he’s scared of him doing something bad to him…

I plead everyone to call this man out because it might be anybody turn… #sayNotopolicebribing

From your story...

Your brother was stopped at about 10pm on his way from work.

Can you explain why the pictures you presented as evidence was taken during day.(daylight)?

Can you also explain why the transaction was carried out at 2pm or thearabouts...which is the time the transaction was carried out from the receipt, when your brother was allegedly stopped at 10pm and you said he was forced,cajoled or persuaded to make the transfer as at the time he was stopped?

Why is there a 16hour gap?

Pls I am curious!

6 Likes

Re: Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by RoyalBlu(f): 10:55am On Aug 10
If this story is anything to go by, then this isn't even a 'bribe' issue.

This is outright intimidation.

You see a young man trying to hustle his way up, next thing you're are stealing from him just because you wear police uniform.

*OP kindly answer to the above poster.

I don come rush type. Chai

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by Zonefree(m): 10:56am On Aug 10
brain54:

From your story...

Can you explain why the pictures you presented as evidence was taken during day.(daylight)?

Can you also explain why the transaction was carried out at 2pm or thearabouts...which is the time the transaction was carried out from the receipt, when your brother was allegedly stopped at 10pm and you said he was forced,cajoled or persuaded to make the transfer as at the time he was stopped?
Ghen Ghen

Ogbomosho detective don show grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by brain54(m): 10:58am On Aug 10
Zonefree:

Ghen Ghen

Ogbomosho detective don show grin

Otondo how market...?
Re: Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by tommy589(m): 11:17am On Aug 10
brain54:

From your story...

Pls I am curious!

You are not brain for play play👍

Sherlock Holmes dey learn work where you dey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:31am On Aug 10
10pm and the day is bright as Bleep.the transaction time is even 14.45.omo continue grin
Re: Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by Lifestone(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10
brain54:

From your story...

Pls I am curious!
Forensic analysis on top
Re: Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by Lance008(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10
bamiworld:

Bro u Dey Bleep up
Don't u have a Twitter account
Message police PRO for Lagos
Post am tag Nigeria police
Re: Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by Thomthom(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10
The question up there the Op no answer ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by Balablue64: 5:44pm On Aug 10
liar op
Re: Police Man Asking For Money From My Little Brother… by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:48pm On Aug 11
The world is full of very w!cked evilll people who like to accuse falsely, some even bear false witness. Only God knows what the OP wanted to achieve through this fake post, he's probably on a mission to make someone lose his job.

(1) (Reply)

American Cops Seek Couple Who Tried To Tango In The Open In Broad Daylight Video / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Lagos / Shekau Named 9th Most Dangerous Global Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.