Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,162 members, 7,963,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:42 PM

Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars (33551 Views)

Mercedes-benz 4050 Staff Bus With Sound Engine @ 2.7 / Pre-ordered 2009 Toyota Highlander from G-Importers by a Chevron Staff / Pre-ordered 2012 Range Rover Evoque (By a Staff of TOTAL from G-Importers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by alphaNomega: 8:49pm On Aug 10
Emu4life:
Na so Military dey enjoy reach??
Why don't our Consultant Medical Doctors or University Professors/Scholars enjoy similar privilege
it is not enjoyment
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10
Earthscience:

These are men that have fought wars and conquered. Respect!!!
General no be beans o!
Has there ever be any one holding field marshal position in the history of Nigeria? I think none
None, it will only take the grace of God before anyone could attain that rank.
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by alphaNomega: 8:50pm On Aug 10
Emu4life:
Why don't our Consultant Medical Doctors or University Professors/Scholars enjoy similar privilege
it is not enjoyment
Earthscience:

General no be beans o!
Has there ever be any one holding field marshal position in the history of Nigeria? I think none
which war have they actually fought?
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by kenchop: 8:55pm On Aug 10
Rapists Nigerian military men
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by jojothaiv(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10
Ginoo1:
My respect to those ones fighting boko Haram and Bandits
Maximum respect!
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by bfn1: 8:59pm On Aug 10
Educative.
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by 99thEnemy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10
If you see more than two stars on a military vehicle an you are still doing anyhow, honestly you have a death wish.
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Mathain19(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10
How does all this Ranks stop banditry, lost of life's and properties in this shallow well of a country if not for fat pockets...
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by letitrainnow(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10
Thanks, now I know
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Kaczynski: 9:04pm On Aug 10
Emu4life:

Doctors in aso rock do
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Kaczynski: 9:06pm On Aug 10
DSS na black G Wagon or Big Benz bus with weird plate no

Inside the car , all man don mask up with M16

Just know say you don jam DSS black maria

1 Like

Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by yemmywesey(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10
Fulani herdsmen with no single star is always their nightmare
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Lamasta(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10
Their ranks are useless if boko haram and kidnappers are still having a filled day in this period of our nationhood

1 Like

Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by donem: 9:14pm On Aug 10
omenka1:
Wetin concern me, I dey here dey flex with my customized "OMENKA1" number plate on my keke Maruwa

One day I go just play use my keke scratch that military vehicle with four stars, I want to see what will happen that day sef, no be human being dem dey carry inside? abi them get two heads

Wahala be like weti n again....
Lolz I like your confidence, but e be like you done the take too much fearless energy drink grin, or you the chop lion pepper soup lately.

Even if u see that four star's car for dream, just beg your spirit avoid am, make devil no use you o... grin
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by wunmi590(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10
Racoon:
Sourced: Facebook

So you no fit carry am go gree your in-law πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ 🀣
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by dahmie2013: 9:44pm On Aug 10
The military & swag. You have to give it to them. LASTMA own na aberration...
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Kobicove(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10
Racoon:
These cars are not just for fun, but represents the dignity, prestige and power of the office occupied by these senior officers.The general cader is recognized by stars on uniforms, plagues and motorcade;

-1). Brigadier General is 1 🌟
-2). Major General is 2🌟🌟
-3). Lieutenant General is 3 🌟🌟🌟
-4). Full General is 4 🌟🌟🌟🌟
-5). Field Marshall is an Eagle and Cross Swords with Wreath by the sides.

Interesting
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by ADEGUNWA01: 9:53pm On Aug 10
[quote author=Kaczynski post=131440788]DSS na black G Wagon or Big Benz bus with weird plate no

Naso DSS with sophisticated Weapons
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by babamoha(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10
Person dey think of what to eat for dinner you dey post wetin ni concern me.
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by privatelord: 10:36pm On Aug 10
Could you please give more context to this??

Offpointng:

A Naval officer have but he didn't survive 2 weeks
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Bimpe29: 10:36pm On Aug 10
Espirit de Corp
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by chaloskyx: 10:50pm On Aug 10
Lol what is dignifying about you parading yourselves in expensive cars and cant stop herdsmen and BH from taking over your country dignity my ass
Racoon:
These cars are not just for fun, but represents the dignity, prestige and power of the office occupied by these senior officers.The general cader is recognized by stars on uniforms, plagues and motorcade;

1 Like

Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Abee79(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10
Top Military officers riding around town in posh vehicles, while kidnΓ ppers, bΓ£ndits & tΓ¨rrorists are doing as they wish all over the country and getting away with it. Issokay! πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Earthscience: 11:01pm On Aug 10
Offpointng:

A Naval officer have but he didn't survive 2 weeks

not easy indeed. Just 2 weeks to tell the story. Na wa o
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Earthscience: 11:06pm On Aug 10
alphaNomega:
it is not enjoyment which war have they actually fought?

Bros if the thing easy you go add one star general join your name.
We know it is not a perfect system, but appreciate them.
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Earthscience: 11:07pm On Aug 10
OniyideAmplify:
None, it will only take the grace of God before anyone could attain that rank.

Anyone of such deserves to be celebrated.
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Mexyz(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10
Kaczynski:

Did you say M16?

Nah, I think DSS carries the Tavor variance and not M16
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Mexyz(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10
Kaczynski:

Did you say M16?

Nah, I think DSS carries the Tavor and not M16
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by WhiteIverson: 11:31pm On Aug 10
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Earthscience: 11:33pm On Aug 10
Racoon:

General no be beans o!
Re: Stratification Of Top Nigerian Military Officer Flag Staff Cars by Iceking1(m): 12:49am On Aug 11
Earthscience:

General no be beans o!

Absolutely none in the history of Nigeria or even Africa at large, except the Uganda dictator called Idi Amin whom gave himself the rank of field Marshall.

Don't let that guy deceive u with his fake talk of a naval officer in Nigeria attaining the rank of field Marshall and not living more than two weeks. Since the history of Nigeria there has been none and absolutely none that has gotten to the rank of field Marshall.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / ABUJA PLATE NUMBER REGISTRATION AND VEHICLE DOCUMENTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.