Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone (17391 Views)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by nairaman66(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11
Sccarrr:
yenyenyen foolish clown 🤡...u go just cry to bed , but fortunately for u gutter boy, I no get ur time😤

Your father was a beggar and lived on less than 30k stipend, same thing with you! It’s a family thing!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by Sccarrr: 3:59pm On Aug 11
nairaman66:

Your father was a beggar and lived on less than 30k stipend, same thing with you! It’s a family thing!
still better than selling your children to eat...we know it's cultural thing where you came from....ode!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by nairaman66(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11
Sccarrr:
still better than selling your children to eat...we know it's cultural thing where you came from....ode!

Funny thing is, you will beg until you ask for forgiveness. Agbado bulabula urchin!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by Sccarrr: 5:03pm On Aug 11
nairaman66:

Funny thing is, you will beg until you ask for forgiveness. Agbado bulabula urchin!
😹 mustard seed big pass your brain 🧠.... na every aspect u dey unfortunate, gutterboy
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by nairaman66(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11
Sccarrr:
😹 mustard seed big pass your brain 🧠.... na every aspect u dey unfortunate, gutterboy

Haha.., you and your papa na mumu. Your father is unfortunate and so are you! 2 unfortunate dolts
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by Sccarrr: 5:26pm On Aug 11
nairaman66:

Haha.., you and your papa na mumu. Your father is unfortunate and so are you! 2 unfortunate dolts
stop sending me your account number through PM...u cannot be making mouth here and be begging behind, it's not acceptable 😏
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by maasoap(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11
Augustine2244:
Too bad! But who knows whether the deceased was among those molesting and harassing civilians, even extorting drivers at checkpoints or even raping female detainees in police cells at midnight.
Who knows whether the shooting death is judgement rightly deserved for his atrocities.
Please I have no RIP for one more animal in uniform laid to rest.
Good riddance!

The victim was a legion if you know what that means
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by maasoap(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11
nairaman66:

You are the dunce! Pistol sized gun does have less firepower to AK47s. Even a mental patient knows this except you!

Yeah, I remember now, pistols don't kill because it has less firepower grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by nairaman66(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11
maasoap:

Yeah, I remember now, pistols don't kill because it has less firepower grin grin grin

I doubt if you u deer and the narrative that it was used. Please read through the OP and get the context it was used. Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by nairaman66(m): 7:00pm On Aug 11
Sccarrr:
stop sending me your account number through PM...u cannot be making mouth here and be begging behind, it's not acceptable 😏

Useless hungry pig like you. You’ll have to wait till the end of the month for your 30k stipend!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by Sccarrr: 7:12pm On Aug 11
nairaman66:

Useless hungry pig like you. You’ll have to wait till the end of the month for your 30k stipend!
online beggar keep kwayet 😹
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by Love800(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11
Pls explain dis. How?
nairaman66:

You are the dunce! Pistol sized gun does have less firepower to AK47s. Even a mental patient knows this except you!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by nairaman66(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11
Sccarrr:
online beggar keep kwayet 😹

Na beg your papa beg to born and feed you!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by RealDaughter(f): 11:52pm On Aug 11
Sccarrr:
no worry,minus one day today u will get out of the cult group and look back,thank God and laugh at your own naivety😹

You are just seeing a mirror,take a walk, you did earlier grin,this is a clear fight of light and darkness even though I don't know your religion grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by hayato(m): 12:11am On Aug 12
Na dem dem make dem kpai each other na dem know
Re: Nigerian Policeman Kills Colleague During Argument Over Second-Hand Phone by TableLeg(m): 9:10am On Aug 12
E no concern me.
Death to the Nigerian Police Force. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Steals 2-year-old Boy In Delta, Sells Him To Pastor. Photos / Kwaghger: Police Arrest Suspect In The Murder Of Associate Professor In Benue / Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.