Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) (30126 Views)

Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by AmazingELixir: 9:32pm On Aug 11
lipsrsealed

I thought the security agencies are privy to citizens biometric data base....why is it taking for eternity to unravel the identity of the kidnappers.
Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by Agugbadin: 9:55pm On Aug 11
tunjijones:
Nigerian police shd leave Igbos to develop Lagos in peace.

Why do you pple hate us so much, if this happens in the north will the police go after the Hausa boys?

What do you mean by this post.
Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11
Their families should be prosecuted for hiding sensitive information. They probably don't want the police to seize the loots and proceeds of kidnapping entrusted to their care by the kidnappers. sad
Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by 43Ronin: 11:42pm On Aug 11
spiSeyi:
Hmm.. Uzo SW should be crime free if not for this Uzoamaka ppl. Na dem dey conive with most Fulani herdsmen that operate on our high way.
The Yorubas have been co-existing with the fulanis since the 17th century and no issue of kingnaping was recorded in SW not until Evans started developing kingnaping biz in the SW angry
Not according to this yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by Dybala11(m): 1:57am On Aug 12
Nonexisting1:
Slow down there. Their friends and families who are oblivious of their crimes are innocent and should be left alone. Stop roping innocent people into something they know nothing about.
True. But na something like this countries like China dey use reduce criminality o. If dem catch you for certain offence, your family members will get imprisoned along with you.
Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by ubimagos: 2:21am On Aug 12
nnamdi640:
Hatred k€il y@u there, you want me to remind you about Modukeke community war against their fellow tribe men or how Afonj@ played a major role in given out Kwara to Fulanis

Abeg rest, they are talking about criminally minded individuals, you are here talking about communal wars which abounds every! Didn't Aguleri and Umuleri had their own fair share?

1 Like

Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:34am On Aug 12
ppogba:

Local yet bastard kidnappers have always found a way to perpetrate their acts there.
They should have left local Mushin and go and commit their nefarious acts in sophisticated places I would not want to mention.

Na by force?
did they kidnap a Yoruba man? Una no even get money grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by Dalohad: 7:31am On Aug 12
blabulu2000:
Ibo people don come Lagos stste with their kidnapping business....Lagos does not have the same level of crime as the east and north, particularly in terms of kidnapping.....

All.these people have spoiled their region and they come to Lagos state to spoil Lagos. For us, it was peaceful and secure until these people arrived, but their presence was a curse rather than a blessing....can you imagine a notorious criminal in the east wanting to continue his evil business in Yoruba land? God will continue to expose you all until una. Get una. Fraudulent.Biafra land ...and go back to una. Region

It was the same Lagos. I grew up in the 80s from where the highest fence of a building around was just 2-3 feets because nobody had any reason to built a 7 feet tall fence then ....but now ....the story has changed ...the criminals tribe are now living in our midst as neighbors and tenants....what a bad situation....

This was the Lagos that security of lives and properties were perfect but when our brother from the east began to troop in ...the narrative have changed .

I stand for regional government or nothing.

Why not stand for total division. Is Agege bread not bigger than half puff-puff?
Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by EXPRESSSMAN(m): 7:44am On Aug 12
Meteng:
I thought someone here once said the NPF has a state of the art forensic department. They can’t still identify the bodies?

That's the problem and the confusion.
In advance counties just with a bone, blood , spit , hair or even a clothing materials, they will identify the person within some hours.
All these techs have been developed over the years.. One still wonder why Nigerian security are not adopting them.

We still don't know the use of NIN , BVN, Sim reg and other such data they collect every now and then..

Very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by Matabue1985: 7:49am On Aug 12
All these guys na baggars na, them get heart die for rubbery matter, mostly the ones from warri and portharcourt. They are fearless. One in my area here stabbed a 9 month pregnant woman to death while trying to steal her android phone, due to the grusomeness of the crime we set the boy ablaze despite the plea of his father and mother and his sisters. I really felt for his mother that because she was crying for her son life to be spared for where? When area don lap, na once we babeque the useless theiving viking
Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by nnamdi640: 7:58am On Aug 12
ubimagos:

Abeg rest, they are talking about criminally minded individuals, you are here talking about communal wars which abounds every! Didn't Aguleri and Umuleri had their own fair share?
All follow since you guys can't do without showing your hatred towards Igbos. Beside, I still have more to tell about your tribe
Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by Meteng: 10:54am On Aug 12
EXPRESSSMAN:

That's the problem and the confusion.
In advance counties just with a bone, blood , spit , hair or even a clothing materials, they will identify the person within some hours.
All these techs have been developed over the years.. One still wonder why Nigerian security are not adopting them.

We still don't know the use of NIN , BVN, Sim reg and other such data they collect every now and then..

Very pathetic.
Very pathetic my brother
Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by timota(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12
huptin:

So you would prefer that your fellow igbo brothers keep getting kidnapped without being stopped?...tribalism has really messed up your mindset! How can a sane human being write this type of rubbish? Mtcheww. You disgust me.
I am not Igbo to start with,but it will make sense if they are active where the major kidnappers are involved,
Re: Police Identify Another Member Of The Mushin Kidnap Gang (Video) by Nyahabingi: 1:14pm On Aug 13
Omoawoke:
Find them all, find their friends and families and kill them all!

I firmly believe that killing family members of criminals will put them in check

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invictus Obi Forfeits N280m To The FG / Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) / Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.