Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,656 members, 7,962,142 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) (16260 Views)

Many Feared Dead In Anambra Road Crash (Photos) / Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) / 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Aldol: 6:41am On Aug 12
Those people take stuffs before driving and even while driving. I got to know this when in my recent journey I saw the driver with sachets of yahuu with him and he was sipping it as he drives meanwhile most passengers were already asleep ,it got to a stage and he put the music on the loudest volume and started singing along while driving of which I guess he was feeling sleepy. Only God dey save person for Nigeria drivers and bad roads

1 Like

Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Aldol: 6:49am On Aug 12
Ibehchizzy:
So who told them the driver slept off
I guess they were survivors
Offcourse it would be the survivors,lol I received a shock of my life in one of my journey in the past,a driver was just chewing raw pepper which I believe is to avoid sleep,lol things dey happen

2 Likes

Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Onyeka8: 6:51am On Aug 12
Chaii, may they RIP AMEN.
So painful 😭
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by olancho: 6:51am On Aug 12
I once entered an Agofure bus from PH to Lagos before we got to Warri the driver started sleeping thank God I was sitting in front seat with him I kept monitoring him and shouting at him till we got to Lagos. He had to maintain a speed limit of 80km/hr till we got to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 6:59am On Aug 12
I can't be seated beside a driver without observing him while he is driving to know if he is awake or asleep. That is why I don't usually fall asleep while traveling.
That was how God used me to save my life and that of my uncle in 2012 in Rivers state.
Then I came to spend some days with them from school stress. So it happened that the wife had a little baby of about 3 months then who hardly slept at night. So her sleepless nights made my uncle and the wife not to sleep at night as well.
So on one faithful day, my uncle asked me to follow him to trans amadi to fix cars for a company called Baker Hughes. So on our way back, my uncle was exhausted and he slept off while driving, we almost ran under a trailer but God used me to wake him up and we ended up crashing into a sienna. The rear of our vehicle was badly damaged but no live was lost.
So passengers seated beside or close to a driver should always be vigilant because those drivers on interstate journey pass through a lot.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Stephaniegold(f): 7:02am On Aug 12
TinubuCriminal:
South East governors should come together and mandate all non Igbos in the region to take driving tests to be very sure because standards differ.

This sort of accident is common on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway not Aba road.

Imagine what an adult man like you is spitting out of your mouth...we are talking Abt people's death hear man...and you are here making tribalism ur tin...I spit on ur forefathers bald head...idi**t

3 Likes

Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:04am On Aug 12
This is why it's good for drivers to have enough rest before mounting on the steering and avoid dry gin or any substance that induces sleep.
May the souls of the deceased RIP.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by comrChris(m): 7:12am On Aug 12
ElohimShenRa:

This comment right here underscores the mentality, stupidity & irrationality of an average Igbo person.

This brain-dead nonentity implies that all road accidents in their region are caused by the non-indigene from other ethnicity in their region.

Why? Because Igbos cannot have accidents because “Shuku-Shuku Bambiala” has pre-installed “Android Version 14.0 Driving Lessons” into the minds of every Igbo right from their birth. Hence, Accidents are only reserved for the gentiles who are Non-Igbos.

Obviously, their warped thinking & reasoning is as a result of their programmed minds to always seeing “TILUMBU” or “JUBRIL EL-SUDAN” in “EVERYTHING THEY DO”.

Like I keep saying, you cannot be cursing the Land that nurtured you from birth and not be consumed by grief & sorrow.

Tragedy, Calamity & Misfortune must always consume you and your people. It is not a curse, it is one of the laws that governs the Universe.
Birds of a feather flock together
The guy is a f**l, he made that post to attract the attention of his fellow f**ls, unsurprisingly here you are responding in a more f**lish way by insulting a whole tribe.
You're worse than that guy

1 Like

Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Baronthecelebri: 7:17am On Aug 12
Hmmmm
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Phoenix990: 7:20am On Aug 12
Someone survived there without a scratch some people carry grace for this life

2 Likes

Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:23am On Aug 12
ElohimShenRa:

This comment right here underscores the mentality, stupidity & irrationality of an average Igbo person.

This brain-dead nonentity implies that all road accidents in their region are caused by the non-indigene from other ethnicity in their region.

Why? Because Igbos cannot have accidents because “Shuku-Shuku Bambiala” has pre-installed “Android Version 14.0 Driving Lessons” into the minds of every Igbo right from their birth. Hence, Accidents are only reserved for the gentiles who are Non-Igbos.

Obviously, their warped thinking & reasoning is as a result of their programmed minds to always seeing “TILUMBU” or “JUBRIL EL-SUDAN” in “EVERYTHING THEY DO”.

Like I keep saying, you cannot be cursing the Land that nurtured you from birth and not be consumed by grief & sorrow.

Tragedy, Calamity & Misfortune must always consume you and your people. It is not a curse, it is one of the laws that governs the Universe.
The snake wey bite that guy use tail flog you, you ain't different from that idiòt..... Both of you should have your brains checked ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Pat081: 7:31am On Aug 12
[b]
South East governors should come together and mandate all non Igbos in the region to take driving tests to be very sure because standards differ.
[/b] The person that comment this need to do brain test too, so is only non lgbos that this use to happen to you comment like a fool ,RIP to them ,so all of them sleep off at the same time
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Augustine2244(m): 7:38am On Aug 12
God have mercy! There are powers that see roads as a viable route or avenue of getting fresh human blood and they don't mind all passengers dying as long as their blood bank is full.
May we never be on the road when it's thirsty for blood.
Amen.
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Sccarrr: 8:10am On Aug 12
Tobichima:
RIP

4yrs instagram account for sale 3k
u are useless....

Rip to the dead
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Jolite(m): 8:10am On Aug 12
Tobichima:
RIP

You be Mumu?
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Tobichima: 8:19am On Aug 12
Jolite:
You be Mumu?
With your whole family
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by wizelink(m): 8:23am On Aug 12
I really don't understand why a driver would sleep off while driving? When the opportunity to sleep at night present itself most of them would rather chose oringo and early in the morning, they will load their vehicles with passengers forgetting that nature (sleep) will certainly call. Pls stop waisting the lives of innocent people. Your careless life style should take only your life.
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Jolite(m): 8:30am On Aug 12
Tobichima:
With your whole family
Animal
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by CorrectionFLuid: 8:39am On Aug 12
ElohimShenRa:

The truth is that you're no different from the character you quoted. Only that you're older, and probably more educated.

But anyone who reads this your comment will not help but wonder why you're such a sadist because it reeks of hatred.

As for that tinubucriminal idiotic imbec!le, your stupidity has no comparison. Grow up.
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:52am On Aug 12
So sad
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by bentenny(m): 9:03am On Aug 12
From the look of that transport vehicle,it was obviously reckless driving!
Before a driver sets out on a journey,the brake pads and tyres must be accessed, and the overall condition of the vehicle must be in top shape but most especially the condition of the driver!

Unfortunately,these things are not checked and because nobody is held accountable for these unavoidable human errors,impunity becomes the order of the day!

Nigerians become prayer warriors when we travel just so that we can safely get to our Destination in one piece!

If there was proper investigation you will discover that some of the passengers might still be alive but once an accident like this occurs instead of calling an emergency(which is not even functional) we assume that they are all dead unless one manages to move their body parts!

Too bad!
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by papiwyte(m): 9:08am On Aug 12
Sad news

Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Krankhead: 9:13am On Aug 12
Obi thus is yout Territory
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by MrJames007: 9:34am On Aug 12
Who witnessed when the driver was sleeping and couldn't scold him How Una know say he dey sleep undecided
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Livingstone124: 9:56am On Aug 12
Zonefree:

So, who saw the driver sleeping? undecided
it must be the eyewitness, he saw the accident before it happened. An eagle eye / eyewitness
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by ngwaIgbo223: 10:08am On Aug 12
Let that driver rot in hell. Paradise for the innocent passengers.

So sad this happen in my dear and lovely state.
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by CJStarz: 10:27am On Aug 12
Zonefree:

So, who saw the driver sleeping? undecided
The shirtless guy who was testifying in the video said he was in front of the vehicle. He said he saw the driver sleeping off as the vehicle was following the trailer bumper to bumper,he started asking the driver,'ogini,driver ogini'? As in,driver what is it?, before the vehicle swerved into the bush.

But my question is this,how come he survived, though he was in the front seat, considering the impact of the accident?
Re: 11 Killed, Including 2 Babies In Abia Auto Crash (Photos, Video) by Ibeabuchukwu: 4:36pm On Aug 12
Very Painful [color=#990000][/color]
Tobichima:
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uber Loses Operating License In London / Living In Taiwan And Also Thinking Asia! / Terrible Accident In Anambra Kills One On The Spot (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.