Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,913 members, 7,959,860 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

An Exquisite And Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Duplex, With A Big Kitchen, A Rooms - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / An Exquisite And Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Duplex, With A Big Kitchen, A Rooms (101 Views)

ATIMA DESIGNS Modern Duplex House Plan In Nigeria / The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction / Modern Duplex Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Exquisite And Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Duplex, With A Big Kitchen, A Rooms by justblossom(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11
๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ *SEMI DIRECT BRIEF*
๐ŸกAn exquisite and spacious 4 bedrooms modern duplex, with a big kitchen, a room attached to BQ, and a gatehouse:

๐Ÿ“ Location: Kolapo Ishola GRA, Ibadan

๐Ÿ“„Title : Deed of Assignment

*Net Price :* #160million
Start a conversation today by sending us a direct message. Let's discuss how you can invest in this exceptional property.

For more Enquiries/Site Inspection Call/WhatsApp: https:///b7nie3

Re: An Exquisite And Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Duplex, With A Big Kitchen, A Rooms by justblossom(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11
Sunday Motivation

Powerful Sales Affirmations For Top Selling Nigerian Realtors in a Tough Economy

Written By Dr Laide Okubena
Re: An Exquisite And Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Duplex, With A Big Kitchen, A Rooms by justblossom(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11
Here are some powerful sales affirmations tailored for top-selling Nigerian realtors navigating a tough economy:
Re: An Exquisite And Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Duplex, With A Big Kitchen, A Rooms by justblossom(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11
Before You start Yes You Can Close Deals like Top Selling Realtors Crushing it Big in these Season , A Realtor Have Closed Deals of 1 Billion Naira in this Protest season, Some Realtors Did 80 acres of a low ticket Land in Ikorodu, some did 40, 20 , 10 acres.
Re: An Exquisite And Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Duplex, With A Big Kitchen, A Rooms by justblossom(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11
A Realtor Closed 300Million Naira Worth of Landbanking Deal This week.

Realtors are closing sales every day in the Eastern part of Nigeria and they are Lagos Based Realtors and also those in the east also even in this present day economy
Re: An Exquisite And Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Duplex, With A Big Kitchen, A Rooms by justblossom(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11
A Realtor Closed a Deal of 500 Million Naira this month.

Yes You are Unstoppable You Can Do it You Can Sell and Close Mega Deals.
Re: An Exquisite And Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Duplex, With A Big Kitchen, A Rooms by justblossom(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11
1.Resilience & Success:
"I am resilient, and I thrive even in challenging markets. My success is inevitable."

2.Abundance Mindset:
"Opportunities are abundant, and I attract clients who value my expertise and trust my guidance."

3.Persistence & Growth:

"Every challenge I face is a stepping stone to greater success. I am persistent and grow stronger every day."

4.Client Satisfaction:
"I provide exceptional value to my clients, and they are eager to refer me to others."

5.Market Knowledge:
"I am a market expert, and my knowledge empowers my clients to make the best decisions."

6.Unwavering Confidence:
"I approach each day with confidence, knowing that my skills and efforts lead to consistent results."

7.Innovation & Adaptability:
"I embrace change and innovate to meet my clients' needs in any market condition."

8.Financial Prosperity:
"My work brings financial prosperity, and I am grateful for the wealth and opportunities that come my way."

9.Positive Relationships:
"I build strong, lasting relationships with clients and partners, which fuel my ongoing success."

10.Vision & Focus:
"I stay focused on my vision, and every action I take brings me closer to achieving my goals."

Repeating these affirmations daily can help Nigerian realtors stay motivated, focused, and successful, even in tough economic times.

Yes You Can Close Deals like Top Selling Realtors Crushing it Big in these Season , A Realtor Have Closed Deals of 1 Billion Naira in this Protest season, Some Realtors Did 80 acres of a low ticket Land in Ikorodu, some did 40, 20 , 10 acres.

A Realtor Closed 300Million Naira Worth of Landbanking Deal This week

A Realtor Closed a Deal of 500 Million Naira this month.

Yes You are Unstoppable You Can Do it You Can Sell and Close Mega Deals.

Thanks for your attention and please enjoy your day.

*Dr Laide Okubena*
Re: An Exquisite And Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Duplex, With A Big Kitchen, A Rooms by justblossom(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11
Start a conversation today by sending us a direct message. Let's discuss how you can invest in this exceptional property.

For more Enquiries/Site Inspection Call/WhatsApp: https:///b7nie3

Leave your real estate transactions to me. I provide good tips and correct information on available homes to my clients in Ibadan and surrounding areas. Hassle-free homes and real estate. Guaranteed peace of mind and quality property purchase and investment

#BuyersMarket #NigerianProperties #DreamHome #HouseHunters #InvestInNigeria #WealthBuilding #PropertySearch #LuxuryLiving
Re: An Exquisite And Spacious 4 Bedrooms Modern Duplex, With A Big Kitchen, A Rooms by 007lawyer: 7:24pm On Aug 12
https://olamideoyetayolegal.com/key-elements-of-land-purchase-agreements-in-nigeria/

*SEMI DIRECT BRIEF*
๐ŸกAn exquisite and spacious 4 bedrooms modern duplex, with a big kitchen, a room attached to BQ, and a gatehouse:

๐Ÿ“ Location: Kolapo Ishola GRA, Ibadan

๐Ÿ“„Title : Deed of Assignment

*Net Price :* #160million

For more Enquiries/Site Inspection Call/WhatsApp: https:///b7nie3[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Owesome Property With A Great PROMO Offer You Don't Wanna Miss / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Randle Surulere / SEFCON - In Abuja - Needed For Less Than 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.