Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) (54209 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady / Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by FightingFalcon: 6:30pm On Aug 12
Isn't this a gross violation of her fundamental human right?
Because she get big yansh make she no waka again?

1 Like

Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by TheWinterBird(f): 6:35pm On Aug 12
So Zambian men are pigs like this? Smh

1 Like

Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:45pm On Aug 12
EreluRoz:
Perverts.

She did her body. Natural still the best
Natural with your flat bums abi. Of course ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by AmalaAtiEwedu: 6:45pm On Aug 12
AlabiKILLER2023:
Doggy style while I smack those bubble buttt cheeks

After

I dump my creamy seamen on em bubble buttt

Unfortunately you will have to patronize Jeon โ€˜s strong nyash when she comes out at night to hawk kpekus while wearing hijab grin
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by AmalaAtiEwedu: 6:48pm On Aug 12
Abiliboi:
In Ghana, ladies barely wear bra and display almost everything. Gutsy street guys touch their breasts and admire it in public. To my shock, they laf and say thank you, go their way ๐Ÿคท
Exact location please, let me relocate cool
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by AmalaAtiEwedu: 6:49pm On Aug 12
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Natural with your flat bums abi. Of course ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Ereluroz look like the type that have giant clitoris .
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Anny69(f): 6:58pm On Aug 12
๐Ÿคฎ
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:02pm On Aug 12
AmalaAtiEwedu:

Ereluroz look like the type that have giant clitoris .
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Auguz: 7:03pm On Aug 12
Very local African brats
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12
BBL...!

Once upon a time, African women had natural derriรจre they were proud of regardless of the size variations.

More focus was placed on important things.

Never knew a time would come where ladies would be more focused on cosmetic surgeries rather than self improvement.

This generation is lost! Shame!!!
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Maxtipulation(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12
BBL
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by BlackRainDrops: 7:31pm On Aug 12
Leemzyy:
Why should she put on that sort of too tight/body shape cloth?mtchewwww
Oh, so just because she's wearing something tight, it doesn't matter that she was so clearly insulted by those people? Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Shimran(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12
No man will give a second look to any woman covered in veil from her head to the toe. Hence such women are least to be victims of rapes and sexual harassment.

But they say such women are subjugated (for what they seems it fit them) while as bikini ladies aren't (for what they also seems to fit them)
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by rickleye: 7:35pm On Aug 12
Thatโ€™s shameful . Look , smile , but touching and catcalling thatโ€™s embarrassing dudes
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Leemzyy(f): 7:40pm On Aug 12
BlackRainDrops:
Oh, so just because she's wearing something tight, it doesn't matter that she was so clearly insulted by those people? Gosh!
no it do matter,dont get me wrong,i was just saying she caused it in the first place,not with the fact that she is aware of her body shape,but that still didnt justify the harassment tho,but we should know our body and what will suit
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 7:42pm On Aug 12
officialwdhtvv:
Trendy video of men "harassing" a lady with big b*m b*m shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxtpf3wO_CQ

https://www.instagram.com/wetindeyhappentv/reel/C-jkV4YNjT9/?igsh=ajV0dGtobGljbnlv
Black people and high libido are like bread and butter... Look at them last last Nobi only naija get lazy youth.
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Father4all: 7:46pm On Aug 12
Bunch of idiots
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by BlackRainDrops: 8:16pm On Aug 12
Leemzyy:
no it do matter,dont get me wrong,i was just saying she caused it in the first place,not with the fact that she is aware of her body shape,but that still didnt justify the harassment tho,but we should know our body and what will suit
No, don't say she caused it. She didn't 'cause' anything. The men are wrong, and that's all there is to it.
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Leemzyy(f): 8:18pm On Aug 12
BlackRainDrops:
No, don't say she caused it. She didn't 'cause' anything. The men are wrong, and that's all there is to it.
Are we fighting nii ??
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by BlackRainDrops: 8:30pm On Aug 12
Leemzyy:
Are we fighting nii ??
Of course not. I just don't like the whole 'blame her for what she was wearing' thing.
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Leemzyy(f): 8:33pm On Aug 12
BlackRainDrops:
Of course not. I just don't like the whole 'blame her for what she was wearing' thing.
Oh well..everyone with his/her point of view,i wouldnt condemn urs
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:49pm On Aug 12
Hmm ,this boys neva see big nyash before angry so na this small nyash no let them rest undecided
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Jackanda1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12
triple996:
Did anyone force her to wear that shity tight dress that exposes everything
So you are implying that it's good they hasass her because she wore a tight cloth?

I pray this happens to your daughter or sister.
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Jackanda1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12
Shimran:
No man will give a second look to any woman covered in veil from her head to the toe. Hence such women are least to be victims of rapes and sexual harassment.

But they say such women are subjugated (for what they seems it fit them) while as bikini ladies aren't (for what they also seems to fit them)
You are lucky you're in a country called Nigeria.

In saner climes, someone with your mentality should be in jail.
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by MrLibrarian(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12
Tightpussy2024:

How this got only few likes says alot about the mindset of people on these forum
you must be very stupid
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Smithwilliams826: 9:29pm On Aug 12
starpower:
Jobless, there mates owns Facebook
angry
Which social media you own?
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Shimran(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12
Jackanda1:

Nigeria is now a lucky country to live in?

Saner climes with LGBT rights, sexual harassment (like this one now), women used as objects for just sexual pleasures, Adulterous people, obscenities regarded as the norms, racism being regarded as norm s also, exploitation in the form of interest/compounding interest earnings, killing innocents in the form of military exercises, stealing other's wealth in the form of invasions and so on?
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Shimran(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12
Jackanda1:

And you're not lucky to be a Nigerian? And you will never be !
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:55pm On Aug 12
That was how a lady was harassed at computer village years ago.. They were even singing and following her......
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:57pm On Aug 12
Laple0541:
That stupidity is very common among Igbo traders. Hope they are not the ones trying it out in Zambia!

You are not far from the truth. ...

1 Like

Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:24am On Aug 13
EreluRoz:
Perverts.

She did her body. Natural still the best
..she pack pillow and foam inside there ๐Ÿ™„

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.