Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,445 members, 7,961,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Fun Way Of Learning For Kids - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fun Way Of Learning For Kids (55 Views)

Want To Teach Your Kids Your Language And Help Them Learn In A Fun Way? / Rivers State University (UST) Commenced Online Learning For Lectures And Exams / Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fun Way Of Learning For Kids by suleimanbilkisu: 9:12am On Aug 12
I MAKE AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING FUN FOR KIDS AT HOME
Dear Mum,
Believe it or not...learning also needs to have color. Children at a young age learn best with color, pictures, and visuals. It is through their eyes that they observe, take in the information, and take action. If our learning resources were the boring black and white; the kind that I just fall asleep too, then learning would decrease to an all-time low.
🔵🔴🟡We just can't have that! Let's liven up and get excited because I have a fun colorful learning ideas for your child right here!
You will finally be able to;
Stop wasting money on extra lesson teachers to help develop your child.
Gain control of their reading habits without yelling all the time
Easily establish a strong connection with your child on issues especially as a busy mum who is only available on weekends.
Infact, I have a simple solution that can help you get the best out of them without stress. And What i am going to show you today is so unknown that even the most exposed among child psychologists are yet to discover it until now. Yes I’ve discovered a New method from extensive research and have been applying to kids between the ages of 3-11 years in the last 4 years. Click the link below to get access to my platform: https://earnac.co/step/hsb/?e=6669

(1) (Reply)

Still Searching For A Job? Do This Instead. / Best LLB Colleges In Bangalore | CMR University / Dear HR Enthusiast Have You Started Building Your Career HR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.