Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,957 members, 7,963,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) (34117 Views)

Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Suspected Ritualist Arrested With Human Skull In Niger State (Photo) / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by themanderon: 2:09pm On Aug 13
That's a fresh human head and not skull. The skull is the bone inside the head.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Prestar(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by lereinter(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13
God1000:
Some People are wicked

We all should be careful and avoid going to certain places alone

No where is safe bro

Voodoo is everywhere from church, mosque, shrine

All those pastors that make noise every morning in all FM station, what are they promoting, no be rituals

I was passing by a shop around my area, the woman was listening to a program with mp3 with high volume

The alfa talking, translate said - person that's supposed to bath soap, if he drinks 'wantu' and vice versa it can't work

You see the menace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by musamadallah(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13
VaginaAcademic:
Arewa branch
this has never happened in Arewa ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by musamadallah(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13
African mentality, especially in the south west region..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Orlu13: 2:19pm On Aug 13
Pastorjohn2:
I'm confused on this post, Did God not give us dominion over women?

Did God not use our rib to create them?

Did the OP bother asking the man what the woman may had done to anger the man to do such a thing?

Please let us be wise!

is something wrong with u
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by kayyyy44: 2:20pm On Aug 13
Remove ekiti na osun you suppose mention first
36STATES:
That is Yoruba IGR right there.
Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, and Ekiti high IGR is not your mate!
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13
emee701:
I don't know who told these people that human parts generate money

They learned it mostly from Yoruba movies๐ŸŽฅ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Auguz: 2:22pm On Aug 13
As Usual. You guys have turned boyd parts to your daily toys.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13
Jamiubond009:
grin Skull mining is the most lucrative business in the brown roof republic
the most depressing part of this menace is the silence coming from good persons in the SW,there can be no doubt about the problem of ritualists killings but for good men and women to watch and keep silent is most worrisome and I believe that when a taboo is tolerated for long it turns to tradition,maybe ritual killings has already turned into a tradition in that area

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by livetalk(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13
This tribe and human skull ๐Ÿ’€ are like 5&6. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by kayyyy44: 2:29pm On Aug 13
I think this thing has to do with religion. Yorubas are more religious than any tribe in Nigeria
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Ybholy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13
Blame it slightly on Nollywood movies.

The organization is not sanitized at all.

They share all these as if it works.

Maybe it works
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by DeeScan: 2:30pm On Aug 13
Op

NLFPMOD ..

.pls take note that there is a town called OYO in Oyo state itself ... So once the topic looks like that, it becomes misleading ..

On first read, I thought the incident happened in Oyo town ..

Pls take note ..
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by nnatobryno(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13
Ogun/Osun People and human ritual are like five and six

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13
Musa no be for gate anymore?
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by DeeScan: 2:32pm On Aug 13
Is that a human skull or mannequin
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Oscarb7539: 2:32pm On Aug 13
western part of Nigeria people are like 5&6 with human being parts

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13
No, it what Clifford Orji that passed the wrong message cry
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Oh my!!!

Why are these people like this? Did Igbos tell them that they used human skulls to attained the level of development in their region? A thorough investigation should be carried out. I think Igbos deceived these people.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=131482692] shocked

Oh my!!!

That dog dey for your pot? Or na your Bobo you snap?
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by kenchop: 2:36pm On Aug 13
YORUBAS ARE BLOODY KILLERS . NATURAL BORN RITUALISTS. DON'T BE SURPRISED IF HE'S SUPPLYING THAT HEAD TO ONE SO CALLED YORUBA ELITE IN LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Omookunnimi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13
The level of skull mining in South West is becoming unprecedented. It must stop. And the fast way to cub this barbaric excesses is through capital punishment for the papertrator.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Dougad: 2:44pm On Aug 13
Another sad waste beheading story from oyo. It's not even been 24 hours since the 14 years old boy was decapitated.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Jez9(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13
YeyeGbami:
Why is it hard for our southwest lawmakers to enact a very strict law against these menace. What a disgrace!

Give them death penalty or life in prison

It is like Sending Cat to bring Fish for you.. They are the real people buying it from people like the Guy caught here.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by stainzvill(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13
I only came here to check the name and place cool

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by ZIAZI(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13
I will never hand over such a person to the police. I will kill him there and then! God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Alexis11: 2:54pm On Aug 13
FANTASTICrebel:

O! Ona dey do competition?
Continue until you become their victim, Fool!

That description fits your de.mented father more.

cool

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Ezennia101(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Oh my!!!

Why are these people like this? Did Igbos tell them that they used human skulls to attained the level of development in their region? A thorough investigation should be carried out. I think Igbos deceived these people.
don't be silly and so insensitive
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Dannydavito: 3:10pm On Aug 13
This particular region and their skull mining mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by AntiChristian: 3:22pm On Aug 13
SIRTee15:

Eating and communication are part of human activities of human. Whether your Allah wrote it or not is irrelevant. Humans will always eat and communicate they are necessary attributes of human life.
But some are destined not to eat like you did? Some ate through the nose! Even the quality of the meals are destined! Everything is destined and written!

But for your Allah to sit above his throne and write that a woman will exit this world when she's killed and beheaded for money ritual says a lot about his thought process.
If i were a Christian i would also believe God sent the woman to die for some people like Jesus! So she was destined by God to die. So we can talk about Yahweh's thought process now to destine his son to be killed right from the old testament!

Such a wicked and despicable destiny to will to a poor woman.
Such a cantankerous and preposterous destiny for Jesus and John the Baptist! What a wicked Yahweh! grin

Let's not forget that Allah also wrote it that Musa will one day kidnap a woman, behead her and them mine her skill for money ritual.
Allah willed this to Musa even b4 was born.
And to imagine Allah will still judge Musa and punish him for carrying out what Allah destined for him.

Above is the miracle of Qur'an they want us to accept.

Will Yahweh Judge the killers of Jesus for their crime?

Will Judas be forgiven for making the biblical Jesus die? grin

See your verses!

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, YAHWEH, do all these things. ISAIAH 45:7

"If a trumpet is blown in a city, will not the people be afraid? If there is calamity in a city, will not the Lord have done it?" Amos 3:6

"Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come?" Lamentations 3:38

โ€œHe replied, 'You are talking like a foolish woman. (directed to you SIRTee15) Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?'โ€Job 2:10

"See now that I myself am He! There is no God besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand." Deuteronomy 32:39
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Greattha: 3:24pm On Aug 13
I wonder if they never get exhausted with this tribalistic rants on NL.

Clifford Orji na SW too?

This sh*t has to stop!

Creamypie:
Rituals no dey pay money. To go west now, someone go use chain or iron cage on his head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

โ€˜I Used Names Of Politiciansโ€™, Five Star Hotels To Stealโ€™ (photo) / Phone Repairer Sells Soldier's iPad And iPhone, Vanishes With Money In Delta.PIC / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.