Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,620 members, 7,962,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) (34113 Views)

Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Suspected Ritualist Arrested With Human Skull In Niger State (Photo) / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by caye(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13
CJStarz:
I don't think these culprits are adequately punished for these crimes by the government hence we keep reading of their daily occurrences which beggars the question,is the government that region complicit in this evil?The promulgation and execution of the Capital sentence act for anyone caught with any human parts would drastically reduce this outrageous crime.

There are certain big men in the upper chains of power, who see these ritualist men as their brothers. These so-called big men are also ritualists and cannibals. And they always seek to be in the security forces, so as to protect themselves.

Seeing this monster, you will know that he is heartless and a skilled butcher.
How to know them: they are gentle, talk softly but when you look into their eyes, they are souless. In the darkness of the night, when alone with their victim, and no one else to save her, their greatest orgasm comes from shedding human blood in thr worst way possible. A cry of pain and anguish gives them an erection; souless beings who have neither place in heaven nor on earth.

Pls, burn him alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by caye(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13
Jez9:

It is like Sending Cat to bring Fish for you.. They are the real people buying it from people like the Guy caught here.

The only solution is vigilante justice.
Before handing him over , acid from a car battery or raw fire should had been used to totally blind his eyes.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13
VaginaAcademic:
ok my mistake
Now I hope you get the message undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13
Kam2021:
Those guys are gone already, don't waste your time

You can't force a horse to drink
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by wiseoneking: 6:28pm On Aug 13
Alexis11:
About 3 posts like this was on Nairaland last week for Anambra and Imo but guess what? The nlfmod i.po.b mod jumped and pass while searching for the ones that happened in SW.
Here comes one of them revolting. Skullerstic man!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by AmericanIdiot(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13
God1000:
Some People are wicked

We all should be careful and avoid going to certain places alone

That’s Yoruba people for you
Pure wickedness and stupidity
He should be hanged for his crimes

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13
Jezzuzz!see haw he just kpai dis lady....savage amotekun clawed-face Yoruba demons from SW.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by TrackerSK: 6:36pm On Aug 13
God1000:
Some People are wicked

Just call south West please

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13
Skull miners. MuSa what? Pls complete his name

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13
Creamypie:
Rituals no dey pay money. To go west now, someone go use chain or iron cage on his head
abeg I no fit laugh 😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by chachanga: 6:56pm On Aug 13
Pastorjohn2:
I'm confused on this post, Did God not give us dominion over women?

Did God not use our rib to create them?

Did the OP bother asking the man what the woman may had done to anger the man to do such a thing?

Please let us be wise!
This is how you use stupidity and derailed false doctrine to bring shame to Christianity and disrepute to the name of Christ.
Which dominion is exercised by killing women? Did the article even imply that the woman and Musa, her killer, we're ever linked or had any prior dealings at all in the first place?
You're now talking about women from men's ribs and dominating them, how does that correlate to the issue on ground? And to make it worse, you're now implying she could've been killed for angering that murderous slowpoke, what measure of her annoying him should warrant him killing her? That means you sef fit kill when angry like Cain, right? If not, why making stupid excuses for him?
Be guided abeg.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by chidi2003(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13
emee701:
I don't know who told these people that human parts generate money
African fallacious belief, is the root cause!
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 8:17pm On Aug 13
I wonder how many people that still have head in that region.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by armyofone(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13
Funkyswagzz:
Ritual killing is too rampant in southwest. Does it mean these people don't want to hustle or they are naturally wicked?

The saddest part is, they still look wretched and poor despite the fetishism.

Not sure how the society will eradicate such nonsense.
Nothing in the human body can change to money.

Nothing on or in the human body can protect you or make you rich.

Mental illiterate!

The rich people you see are either legal or illegal hustlers.

Nigerians stop this dirty act!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13
Another primitive barbarian have been caught again no where else in this world u will see things like this on almost on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Tetraozonaitera: 9:36pm On Aug 13
God1000:
Some People are wicked

They are always your brothers. Musa, Abdulkadri etc.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Stone03: 9:38pm On Aug 13
It's like Oyo is the headquarter of human skull harvesters

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13
Most primitive tribe in the whole world goes to.......?
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13
Are you surprised
That's why they are called skull miners

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by SIRTee15: 3:16am On Aug 14
AntiChristian:
But some are destined not to eat like you did? Some ate through the nose! Even the quality of the meals are destined! Everything is destined and written!

If i were a Christian i would also believe God sent the woman to die for some people like Jesus! So she was destined by God to die. So we can talk about Yahweh's thought process now to destine his son to be killed right from the old testament!

Such a cantankerous and preposterous destiny for Jesus and John the Baptist! What a wicked Yahweh! grin

Will Yahweh Judge the killers of Jesus for their crime?

Will Judas be forgiven for making the biblical Jesus die? grin

See your verses!

Misinterpretation of scriptures won't save u or your destiny formulator U call Allah.
Show me where the scriptures claim God decides the destiny of mankind or individuals otherwise meshionu.

Deut 30
15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. 16 For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

17 But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, 18 I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.

19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

God gave mankind a choice. God makes it clear- Your destiny is in your hands.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by AntiChristian: 6:44am On Aug 14
SIRTee15:

Misinterpretation of scriptures won't save u or your destiny formulator U call Allah.
Show me where the scriptures claim God decides the destiny of mankind or individuals otherwise meshionu.

Deut 30
15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. 16 For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

17 But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, 18 I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.

19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

God gave mankind a choice. God makes it clear- Your destiny is in your hands.

You left what I posted and brought another! No be diversion be this?

If we are to believe yours then the ones I quoted are contradictions to these one verse you quoted!
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by patchsk(f): 9:35am On Aug 14
Alexis11:
About 3 posts like this was on Nairaland last week for Anambra and Imo but guess what? The nlfmod i.po.b mod jumped and pass while searching for the ones that happened in SW.
Post the link here you phool.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by AnyanwuSK: 1:09pm On Aug 14
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Oh my!!!

Why are these people like this? Did Igbos tell them that they used human skulls to attained the level of development in their region? A thorough investigation should be carried out. I think Igbos deceived these people.

Yoruba Muslims take Nollywood too serious, they believe Kanayo O. Kanayo
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by AnyanwuSK: 1:13pm On Aug 14
This is a minor crime, the will soon allow him to go.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by SIRTee15: 2:23pm On Aug 14
AntiChristian:

You left what I posted and brought another! No be diversion be this?

If we are to believe yours then the ones I quoted are contradictions to these one verse you quoted!

Mr man show me where God said he writes the destiny and fate of individual and then hand them over the scripts to act.

We all know the world is entertainment wrestling to Allah. The script is already written, mankind only enter the ring to act out what has been written. Follow the script.
Very interesting.
Personally I don't have problem with fulfilling a written script.
But why should Allah condemn someone who only acted out the script that was given to him by same Allah.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by AntiChristian: 3:43pm On Aug 14
SIRTee15:

Mr man show me where God said he writes the destiny and fate of individual and then hand them over the scripts to act.

Tell me the summary of Jesus's mission according to Christianity? Is it not that Jesus was destined by God since Adam's time to come redeem (not Catholic) the world?

Or tell me that your God did not have a plan to kill his son for such a long period of time before it happened? grin

We all know the world is entertainment wrestling to Allah. The script is already written, mankind only enter the ring to act out what has been written. Follow the script.
Well, Yahweh did prepare the script for Jesus's death! There was a better option to have forgiven Adam. But He took a much longer plan for his son to come and die! Allah forgave Adam for his sins just like He forgives us now!

Very interesting.
Personally I don't have problem with fulfilling a written script.
But why should Allah condemn someone who only acted out the script that was given to him by same Allah.

Jesus did follow a script according to your interpretation of your Bible. Judas and the other betrayers could not have stopped the actions they partook in the killing of your Biblical Jesus.

We should ask you why Judas and others were condemned since he helped your God to die for you!
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:06am On Aug 15
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Oh my!!!

Why are these people like this? Did Igbos tell them that they used human skulls to attained the level of development in their region? A thorough investigation should be carried out. I think Igbos deceived these people.

You keep mentioning Igbo people on topics and issues that has nothing to do with their identity.
Honestly it makes no sense at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by CyrusVI(m): 8:37am On Aug 15
frozen70:

You keep mentioning Igbo people on topics and issues that has nothing to do with their identity.
Honestly it makes no sense at all

Nah! You didn't get it

She's a Defender of Igbos

That comment is sarcasm
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by Nightstorm(m): 10:00am On Aug 15
Alexis11:
who is this clown na, why are u guys so tribalistic on Nairaland especially towards the Igbos angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Driver Molested By Traffic Warders In Owerri Goes Under A Car / Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) / ‘I Used Names Of Politicians’, Five Star Hotels To Steal’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.