Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,655 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground (40222 Views)

Ismail Mohammed: Army To Pay Condolence Visit To Family Of Protester In Zaria / Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by DeepSight(m): 4:29am On Aug 14
Pastoshizzy:
I don't care where you come from..if you can make your case objectively rather than curse then you just might make a difference regardless of your tribe or political affiliation.

From where? This Nairaland, anyone can talk trashy.

I said so.. anyone can spew trash

You are telling lies. I made a statement. I said only a backward and demented country can have such a man as president.

That was one line only. I was not addressing you, I didn't even know you exist. I don't have to explain my statement especially as I have done so many times already on this platform.

You came from nowhere assuming that I was Igbo, assuming that I am a Peter Obi supporter and assuming I am bitter that the president is Yoruba. That just shows up your mind. There was no reason to make such assumptions. And all of you kids do so everyday to anyone who criticizes or dislikes the president. You all call us Igbo at once.

And once I point out to you that I am not Igbo you now claim you don't care where I come from.

You are confused and lost.

Look let me just advise you this morning. Get this tribal block out of your head. It will just limit you. It will constrain your horizons. And for Gods sake stop the idiocy of imagining that Nigeria is one online battle between childish Igbos and Yorubas. Dump it. Thank me later. Good morning.
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:01am On Aug 14
DeepSight:

I made a statement. I said only a backward and demented country
...and still spewing trash . You can never learn.

Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by DeepSight(m): 6:20am On Aug 14
Pastoshizzy:
...and still spewing trash . You can never learn.

If you have not learnt anything this morning at least I hope you stop going around believing that anyone who doesn't like BAT must be Igbo.

Olodo.
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Magbo54: 6:32am On Aug 14
The display of Nigeria flag by those Boko Haram prospective candidates is highly ridiculous and needs to be condemned in its entirety
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Magbo54: 6:36am On Aug 14
The dragging of Nigeria flag on the ground by those prospective Boko Haram candidates should be highly condemned in its entirety
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:40am On Aug 14
DeepSight:

Olodo.
From a rude illiterate (I don receive insult on Nairaland today).
It may be of painful for you to know I have a 2nd degree from an American university (you see, my forefathers made Lagos habitable for you after your doomed Biafra..olodo grin).
Please stick to your 'okrika' wares.
You're very far from reality (I understand the likes of you) but you don't know your place.
Okay kiss

Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by DeepSight(m): 7:19am On Aug 14
Pastoshizzy:
From a rude illiterate (I don receive insult on Nairaland today).
It may be of painful for you to know I have a 2nd degree from an American university (you see, my forefathers made Lagos habitable for you after your doomed Biafra..olodo grin).
Please stick to your 'okrika' wares.
You're very far from reality (I understand the likes of you) but you don't know your place.
Okay kiss

Kiddo.
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Scarrr: 8:05am On Aug 14
Amgreatfu:

Stop the skull mining
is that your father
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by mdsne(m): 8:16am On Aug 14
Slytiger:

That's not the Russian flag but that of the commander in chief.

Their tailor is confused sef. When he ran out of Russian material, he changed to a different shade of blue 🤣

Commander in Chief flag (Defence flag that comprise the three colors of the Armed Forces Army is red, Navy is deep blue and Airforce is Sky blue) so it is still Russian flag.
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:39am On Aug 14
DeepSight:

Kiddo.
Whatever that means I'm not sure it's meant to be rude but if it is I wouldn't expect anything better. Very typical.
But I have nothing against your tribe. I'm crazy about my colleague here- Uloma (she has her masters from Carnegie Mellon University) and I doubt if she knows what Biafra means.

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by DeepSight(m): 8:42am On Aug 14
Pastoshizzy:
Whatever that means I'm not sure it's meant to be rude but if it is I wouldn't expect anything better. Very typical.
But I have nothing against your tribe. I'm crazy about my colleague here- Uloma (she has her masters from Carnegie Mellon University) and I doubt if she knows what Biafra means.

No matter how much you insist on it, I simply am not Igbo. The fact that you insist so determinedly that I am Igbo based on my dislike of the president alone says all there is to say about you.

And no, your tenth degree does not impress me. It's wasted money if you reason this way.
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:51am On Aug 14
DeepSight:
if you reason this way.
We kept goats,
I can tolerate you.

Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:04am On Aug 14
DeepSight:

anyone who doesn't like BAT must be Igbo.

Your world is very very small. You are small. Hate won't let you make progress.
You could just be patriotic and hope for the best, but not you. You are jealous of a majority.
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-jonathan-buhari-other-national-council-of-state-members-pass-vote-of-confidence-on-tinubu/
The people that matters. Now tell me..who the f××k are you?!

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Blunzzad: 9:52am On Aug 14
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Amgreatfu: 9:52am On Aug 14
Scarrr:
is that your father

I mean its your father that in kirikiri prison
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Scarrr: 9:56am On Aug 14
Amgreatfu:

I mean its your father that in kirikiri prison
nah! we know the tribe who's second home is prison, go to China, Bangkok,Thailand,India, Malaysia,Southafrica,Kenya, Zimbabwe even Europe ,u will find den on deathrow
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Amgreatfu: 9:58am On Aug 14
Scarrr:
nah! we know the tribe who's second home is prison, go to China, Bangkok,Thailand,India, Malaysia,Southafrica,Kenya, Zimbabwe even Europe ,u will find den on deathrow
U mean ur shameless family members

Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Scarrr: 10:30am On Aug 14
Amgreatfu:

U mean ur shameless family members
stop sending me your father's photo
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Oakenshield: 11:26am On Aug 14
paba:

I am not who they say I am
I am not what you see on TV
It's obvious that they're lying
I am not what your granddaddy told you about me
I am more
I am more than a vast land of livestock and herdsmen
I am more
I am more than a people who like pork or sex, listen
I am not western, I am culture
I am not oil, I am agriculture
I am not the beggars you see on the streets
Believe me or not, I am not a terrorist
I am not hunger nor starvation
I am the food basket of the nation
I am not illiterate
Now, how can that be?
When I am the center of education
See, I see green everywhere, I am a savanna
I am not a desert, I am not abandoned
I am not the Sahara
I am a break from the urban lifestyle and its horrors
And you'd be right to say we're not only farmers
And I'd be lying if I said I'm not polygamous
I am hospitality, we no bombers
They say numbers don't lie, for sure, we've got the numbers
I am the not just your gateman
I am not just your Aboki, bureau de change man
I am not poor
I am the richest black man on the planet, next to Bill Gates, man
I am not just one religion
I am not just a politician in my region
I've got the power and it's evident
It's why I am not giving' up until I am president
I am not a soldier I am the army
I am not a violent, guy now just allow me
I am not just a cool climate
I am a Plateau so high, you've got to climb it
Stack 'em high, stack 'em high, the pyramids are in us
I am not a place you come to earn peanuts
In a nutshell I am the groundnut
I am so sick and tired of these stereotypes
I am NORTH ...
hey bro no one stereotype North I am referencing those rascals the bad elements damaging the reputation of the North. Just like igbos suffering same thing because of some miscreants indulging in crimes thereby seeing all igbos are same. One love bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Padipadi: 11:27am On Aug 14
MasterJayJay:
A protester drags Nigeria's flag on the ground while holding a Russian flag straight.
He should be sentenced to severe punishment. Putin won't tolerate this so why should he behave like an animal?
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Amgreatfu: 12:16pm On Aug 14
Scarrr:
stop sending me your father's photo

Sad waested lifer
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14
Scarrr:
stop the victim mentality inferior being

Lols...you are always known to call people what you are .....is a reversed psychology...

Soon you will call yourself a pig....or one of you here will do so...
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Scarrr: 1:16pm On Aug 14
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols...you are always known to call people what you are .....is a reversed psychology...

Soon you will call yourself a pig....or one of you here will do so...
Mr Chukwudi stop the victim mentality
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Scarrr: 1:17pm On Aug 14
Amgreatfu:

Sad waested lifer
without southwest u can not survive Okoro!
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14
Scarrr:
Mr Chukwudi stop the victim mentality

Olaniyi Olaiheobula.....stop the blame game.....is an old propaganda
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Scarrr: 5:08pm On Aug 14
ArcSEMPECJ:

Olaniyi Olaiheobula.....stop the blame game.....is an old propaganda
find attention elsewhere mumu inferior Okoro
..stop quoting me
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14
Scarrr:
find attention elsewhere mumu inferior Okoro
..stop quoting me

Lols....this one is a gunner....

Olaniyi Olaaturu.....stop replying me, go and learn propaganda very well..

Your fellow online merchants that have learnt the mastery of propaganda are cashing out here with 30k , you are here replying me...
Re: Pictures Of Protester Dragging Nigerian Flag On The Ground by Scarrr: 9:42pm On Aug 14
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols....this one is a gunner....

Olaniyi Olaaturu.....stop replying me, go and learn propaganda very well..

Your fellow online merchants that have learnt the mastery of propaganda are cashing out here with 30k , you are here replying me...

senseless Chochocho ... commot fr here low IQ ,dull brain Okoro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / Corruption: El-rufai, Fayose, Odili Others Banned From Visiting U.S

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.