Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,524 members, 7,961,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

New Business Model In Nigeria And It’s Working Wonders! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Business Model In Nigeria And It’s Working Wonders! (252 Views)

Finally...it's Working,your Cards Can Now Buy Online / LAPO Founder, Dr Ehigiamusoe Advocates TIET Business Model In Entrepreneurship / It's Working Guys Earn Money $50 Freely By Viewing Adveets, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Business Model In Nigeria And It’s Working Wonders! by dcadaniel: 2:43pm On Aug 14
Hello, Fellow Freelancers..

I know so many of us have opened Upwork or Fiverr account and other Freelancing Sites but have not made a DIME from it and it's very frustrating. I know.

The most annoying part are these "Scammers" here that say ehh "I have this typing job or pdf to MS Word job, budget is $1500" and many of us rush it and then after chatting with them they say "pay $50 dollars for Company ID Card" or any rubbish and many of us have been SCAMMED. Trust me, I know from pure experience.

The thing is YOU gon sef, you no sabi type, you no sabi convert but will still go for it cause we need the money. Now, some of you have amazing skills that are so high in demand that companies will pay and pay over and again but downgrade yourself just cause of the pay and your proposals are not getting seen...while some don't even have any skill at all but still want to get some pay.

Hhmm..

After my experience(ss), I have gone and done research, trial and error and now I have brought the SOLUTION to you, created by the Co-founders of a popular ecommerce platform.

They have come up with an online school called Pocketmonie and I'm one of their first. Now this is what they can do for you:

- Set up your job profile to attract your first International employer from the UK, US, or Australia.

- Write & Package your CV for you

- Help you land your first international job.

- We will even help do the work for you ‘’through the backdoor’’ so you don’t need to do it yourself

- This means you do not need to have a degree or experience,

- You also do not need to leave your bedroom or lift a finger.

- Simply land your employer with our help, give us the work to do for you, send the finished work to your employer - and get paid. In Dollars.

Now, I know this may sound all too good to be true. That is why after much discussion, they have agreed to release, for a limited time, the Paid Student Case Study Webinar, who earned $11,827.04 in a month, for FREE using their platform.

If you will like to Get Access to this case Webinar and see for yourself, send me a dm on whatsapp:

P.S: Get this for FREE while it last and let's turn that "$0" earned to $1,000's earned... and stop being scammed.
Re: New Business Model In Nigeria And It’s Working Wonders! by GoodJohn: 8:46pm On Aug 14
The article is well-crafted.
Re: New Business Model In Nigeria And It’s Working Wonders! by dcadaniel: 3:45pm On Aug 21
Thanks smiley
Re: New Business Model In Nigeria And It’s Working Wonders! by dcadaniel: 4:28pm On Aug 21
I read a book a while ago by Akin Alabi and do you know something that sparked something inside me..?

I'll tell you soon but before that, previously in my posts I had given you an insight to an Academy that could earn you foreign currencies.

And in all honesty, I don't know why you say no to that especially with the way things are going in the country..

Nevertheless, I understand.

So back to what I read, it was a story of how two agents were selling him a house both worth over a hundred million but one slightly higher by 5 million..

I know I said "slightly" right wink

Weeks of selling and deliberation ensued and to my surprise he went with the one that cost the most.

The houses were alike, the quality of both not sure but the aesthetics were top notch.

Do you know why he chose the more expensive one?.

Because the agent selling that one told him that "if there's any structural defect in the year, I will refund your entire money back" and they signed a contract with lawyers.

I was so wowed.

I am going to do the same for you, in this Pocketmonie Academy. The price is way way cheaper and cost less than a Nike shoe.

However, I am so confident.. that I will give you a guarantee. If there's any defect and the Academy does not work for you...

Your money will be returned in full.

Send me a dm on Whatsapp @ 09036090906.

Find out what this entails, I mean what harm will it bring to you.

I trust you to make the best decision.
Re: New Business Model In Nigeria And It’s Working Wonders! by dcadaniel: 2:27pm On Aug 22
Imagine this, for a moment..

Just as you are right now, probably laying down or inside transport or in your office/home..

in fact, anywhere.

And you enter your headspace for a moment and think of what you want the most?.

Hhmm, a bag, a car, a house, new shoes, school fees, hangout money, new gadget..

Anything.. and you bring out your card and PAY for it.

How does that feel?

Good right. I know.

That is what I am selling or giving you. I am not asking you to come and buy a course or program from me.

No!!

I am offering you Financial Freedom.

The ability to think of what you want and not wait for month end to squeeze out the money, that is if it's enough.

To just buy it. The feeling of knowing your bank is loaded.

What is more amazing is that this financial freedom comes along with Time Freedom.

You can do this whether you are working a 9-5 (5am-8pm Nigeria style) or NOT.

Phew, that went a little intense.

But okay, seriously send me a dm on Whatsapp at 09036090906..

and let me help you achieve all this.
Re: New Business Model In Nigeria And It’s Working Wonders! by dcadaniel: 9:11am On Aug 24
One mistake I see many Nigerians make, is not believing in an opportunity.

An even greater mistake is, not believing in yourself.

I say this because even some people that have gotten access to a particular opportunity or course..

will still doubt it.

To make money in the online space is not crazy tough, it's simply following someone who has done it before and replicating it.

Inside the Academy, a lady joined just few weeks back and she got a gig.

That gig paid her $10 an hour and she worked for 3 hours, that is $30. Convert that to naira and she got 45,000 naira.

Some people earn this as a salary working from morning to night every day

She did this as a starter and just one gig. Apparently the client tipped her some more dollars

She has now gone on to bag her next client.

This is because The Academy provided her:
- Professional Profile
- Powerful Detailed Portfolio
- Killer Proposal Template and
- Unwavering Support.

The opportunity is enormous. I can't wait for you to get in.

Send me a dm on Whatsapp at 09036090906..

And I will give you all it takes to actually earn dollars even in this tough times.
Re: New Business Model In Nigeria And It’s Working Wonders! by dcadaniel: 10:57am On Aug 25
Happy Sunday to You!.

I read something today that touched me and it says, "Look and Ask of the Ancient Path and Walk therein"

It's summarized and it's from the Bible, Jer 6:16.

What it meant is that you should be asking questions. You want to make money and increase your economic standard but..

What questions are you asking?.

There are ancient, tried, tested and proven paths to earning income but you are not asking.

Let me help you out with some Questions you are to be asking, I'll give you good answers.

Q: How Do I Make Money?
A: Learn a High Income Internet Skill

Q: What skill will that be?
A: High Demand, Low in Supply Income Skill e.g Workflow Automation

Q: How Soon Can I Learn the Skill?
A: Depending, say under a Week to 3 weeks max

Q: How much can I earn with the Skill?
A: Typical rate is $15/hr: Work just 2 hours in a day that is N45k/day: work just 3 days/wk that is N540k/ month.

Q: Where can I Learn this Skill?
A: Inside the Pocketmonie Academy, which provides you with everything.

Q: How can I get Started?
A: Send me a dm on Whatsapp @ 09036090906 and you'll be granted access.

NB: The Academy also grants you the Opportunity to not carry out the Job yourself making you earn more while doing way less.
Re: New Business Model In Nigeria And It’s Working Wonders! by dcadaniel: 7:19am On Aug 30
Funny Experience…

So, yesterday I was out handling some business errands when I noticed a lady from a distance.

I gave her a quick scan and thought, “Hmm, not bad.”

But something about her caught my eye again – and no, it's not what you’re thinking. 😉

She looked a bit uneasy, maybe even lost, but she still carried herself with some serious confidence.

Anyway, the bus I was waiting for showed up, so I hopped on, and my mind drifted to other things. But when we reached the bus stop — Oshodi — I heard someone behind me ask, “Is this Oshodi?”

I turned around, and guess who? It was the same lady! In my head, I was like, "I knew it! I had a feeling you were lost."

I replied, “Yep, this is Oshodi. Where are you headed?”

She was on her way to Mile 2. I offered to help her out, guiding her from Oshodi Isale to Oke, and then got her on the right bus to Mile 2.

If you know this area, you know it can be a bit of a maze.

She looked so relieved and happy that I was there to help her. She could tell I had no bad intentions; we were just having a friendly conversation.

Maybe my big build added to that sense of security. 😄 We got to the bus stop, and I even covered the fare for both of us.

Now, what's the point of this story? Just like her, you’ve got to "follow who know road."

But not just anyone – follow someone who will guide you, protect your investments, and make sure you reach your destination safely.

That’s exactly what we offer at Pocketmonie Academy. We are here to show you the way to financial freedom, to “cut soap” for you, as they say.

Enrollment is still open, but not for long! The original price of the Academy is 135k, but we're running a special 78% discount — just 30k, and it ends on the 3rd of September.

Send a dm on Whatsapp to 09036090906 and you'll be enrolled
Re: New Business Model In Nigeria And It’s Working Wonders! by dcadaniel: 11:44am On Sep 01
Happy New Month, to You!!.

This is the month of September and everyone is already talking about "Ember" month

It's everywhere; businesses are using this ember word thing to make massive sales.

But for me as a Freelancer, I don't sell products or goods..we sell Services.

And do you know the amazing thing?

It's the end of Summer and business are back to work fully. This is the period where International companies starts looking for Freelancers and the pay around this time is higher.

In the Pocketmonie Academy,you can get a job in just the First Week of Starting.

We go straight into Implementation.

There really is no hassle; no Facebook ads, no Whatsapp Status or Marketing. It's crazy simple

Anyways, enjoy the ember celebrations🎉.

P.S: Don't forget the Academy is running on a discount till September 3rd. Send me a dm on Whatsapp at 09036090906 to get in.

(1) (Reply)

Still Thinking About Starting A Blog For Your Small Business? I Can Help. / Who Else Wants A Free E-book - On How To Start Blogging Business In Nigeria / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.