Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,434 members, 7,961,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff (17628 Views)

Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest / Tinubu Appoints Musa Aliyu As ICPC Chairman / Tinubu Considers Abdu Aboki As ICPC Chairman - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Spandau: 4:50am On Aug 15
seunmsg:

Fixed some parts for you and the part in bold is not true. Very far from the truth.

The fixer in chief.
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by xeju: 4:52am On Aug 15
When ASUU was saying the IPPIS is a fraudulent payment system, all of una dey on top their heads but now it's obvious.
ogododo:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/08/14/nigerian-police-top-ghost-workers-list-icpc-uncovers-over-12000-fake-staff-federal
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Spandau: 4:54am On Aug 15
seunmsg:

Anytime you are off the trolling duty, I’m always very worried and concerned. Once you’re back, you’re always looking for how to get me sacked. Aburo, what the fvck is wrong with you?

You know what, I just wrote exam to the directorate cadre of the federal civil service on Monday. And in the first round of assessment done, I came first in my office. I’m an high flyer. One of the best. Sorry buddy, I’m not getting sacked any time soon. Instead of looking for my downfall, get your lazy ass into my dm and let me see how I can help you. This is my last offer to you.

Sack ke? Come to think of it, can a ghost worker be sacked? It is from that illicit salary that they give you that you want to help me, Kadoso? No thanks.
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by CaptainFM1: 6:01am On Aug 15
Na wa ooo. This country try sha!
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by SEGLIZ: 9:13am On Aug 15
Omookunnimi:

The problems of Nigeria is not only on our politicians but all Nigerian together. Be it civil servants', security personnel, lecturers, teachers, students, clergymen, imam, marketmen and women, artisan, apprentice, labourers, etc. In summary both the leaders and the followers are to be blame as regarding the problems facing this country.

There is need of value reorientation in Nigeria. Unless that, for Nigeria to attain greatness it will remain a pipe dream.

We must stop priotise money over everything in this country. An average Nigerian love money to the extreme and can do or go to any length wether legitimate or otherwise to get it.

May God help us.
I will say amen to the bolded.

I 100% share your ideology on the level of decadence in this country. the value system is long gone. patriotism and selflessness is far fetched.

it well with Nigeria.
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Spandau: 8:21pm On Aug 15
Omookunnimi:

The problems of Nigeria is not only on our politicians but all Nigerian together. Be it civil servants', security personnel, lecturers, teachers, students, clergymen, imam, marketmen and women, artisan, apprentice, labourers, etc. In summary both the leaders and the followers are to be blame as regarding the problems facing this country.

There is need of value reorientation in Nigeria. Unless that, for Nigeria to attain greatness it will remain a pipe dream.

We must stop priotise money over everything in this country. An average Nigerian love money to the extreme and can do or go to any length wether legitimate or otherwise to get it.

May God help us.

You're right. People like ghost workers too. A lot of them are on the payroll in Abuja and even forming Director here on this forum. 😛😜😜😜😜😜

Cc: seunmsg,
Mind444
Mind666
Lalasticlapclap🤪🤪😜😜😜😜😜😜
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Cajal(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15
Na their way be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES) / COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions / Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.