Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,628 members, 7,962,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group (19917 Views)

Wike Must Leave PDP For The Party To Survive - Edwin Clark / Don’t Link Igbo With Herdsmen – Fani-kayode To Tinubu / Don’t Link Me Or Saraki To Criminal Suspects, Kwara Gov Tells IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Alexis11: 11:24pm On Aug 14
FreeStuffsNG:

This report and the press release quoted should have come with the names of the members of this group and deploy diplomacy.

It's not helping the situation at all, it is making things uncomfortable for those of us who stand with our Igbo brothers and sisters, it is unfortunate.

The press release should have stayed on the topic instead of accusing and disrespecting the Lagos ruling elites with no single proof.

No true Lagosian will disparage the Lagos ruling elites that include the traditional institutions' Alaiyeluwas and religious institutions leaders with remarks like this that seems to have been lifted from the characteristically disrespectful social media posts of Mr Chinedu Rhodes-Vivor

CRV style na. Na today? 😂😅

The guy is a classless loser! 😆

That is how he went to arrange 4 unknown random mis.creants that organised "press conference" to say Lagos is not part of South West.

His own kind of politics is just too funny. He's really learning from Obi.
😂

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by chidifrank(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14
Johnnyplus01k:

You know we Yorubas doesn't claim wot does not belong to us, for your information I wasn't talking about your land and so on, I was only trying to tell you not invest all your life in Yoruba land I repeat. For your death I don't need a gun
Lagos is in Nigeria and I am a Nigerian. I stay wherever I like . It’s my money and my country. You came from Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo,kwara or even Lagos , is none of my business. My business is living anywhere I want with my money .
This Lagos you are so much anxious to own , highest you have here is a car probably a Nissan or blessed you a toyota camry 2000 and you are claiming Lagos is mine. Don’t worry I am coming soon to buy that compound you are laying your lazy head to sleep

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by chidifrank(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14
Johnnyplus01k:

You know we Yorubas doesn't claim wot does not belong to us, for your information I wasn't talking about your land and so on, I was only trying to tell you not invest all your life in Yoruba land I repeat. For your death I don't need a gun
Lagos is in Nigeria and I am a Nigerian. I stay wherever I like . It’s my money and my country. You came from Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo,kwara or even Lagos , is none of my business. My business is living anywhere I want with my money .

1 Like

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Maysdevices(f): 11:44pm On Aug 14
viodemus:

wrong target
Its getting hilarious

I’m not sure some of these guys from these mushroom villages evolved with the 20th century

Most of them must still be back there somewhere

1 Like

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by 43Ronin: 11:45pm On Aug 14
It will not be well with PityObi & his useless obedient hoard. Look at how they are all over this tread happy about lagos. Is Lagos SE? Nigeria has nothing to offer igbos apart hate, marginalization & underdevelopment yet these fools are ever invested in Nigeria, a classical case of Stockholm syndrome. Ask them their contribution to motherland ALaigbo, they have none. Bunch of efulefus BitterObi weaponised against ndigbo because of his fruitless dream of becoming naija president. Obidients & ChikaObi Kitikpa kpokwa unu okù. Instead of them to be happy that Ronu miscreants paupers hold a massive protest against ndigbo so that we can leave this failed contraption one fool is hyperventilating about land bought in badagary

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by chopnaira: 11:45pm On Aug 14
Their Biafria struggle is gbajue. Look at dem jumping upandan the FP like kids entering a candy shop because of Bode George's de renaissance group. grin

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by ribbit: 11:46pm On Aug 14
TlNUBU:
Ekiti, Ogun, Osun and Oyo miscreants.

The real Yorubas and owners of Lagos Igbos respect have spoken. grin

Be warned
why do you people want to die in lagos?

Don't you want biafuro again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by ariesbull: 11:46pm On Aug 14
Maysdevices:
What seems to irk me sometimes is that I feel I’m talking to children or illiterates here

Now they’re accusing me of claiming a state that doesn’t claim them when I am too proud of the oil rich place I come from

When in reality I have more claim to land, them, their fore fathers and future ever will in a state they claim is theirs

I’m tickled at this point
very unfortunate lots

1 Like

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by ariesbull: 11:46pm On Aug 14
ribbit:

go back to Ogun
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by chopnaira: 11:48pm On Aug 14
roundman:
Who are the leaders of this group? No names were mentioned only the group said this and that.... faceless group
It's Bode George's PDP pressure group. They also go by the name Omo Eko Pataki.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by ribbit: 11:48pm On Aug 14
ariesbull:
go back to Ogun
I'm already in Ogun enjoying.

Why do you want to die in lagos?

Could it be because you cannot go home because ipob keep canibalising your parents?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by chidifrank(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14
43Ronin:
It will not be well with PityObi & his useless obedient hoard. Look at how they are all over this tread happy about lagos. Is Lagos SE? Nigeria has nothing to offer igbos apart hate, marginalization & underdevelopment yet these fools are ever invested in Nigeria, a classical case of Stockholm syndrome. Ask them their contribution to motherland ALaigbo, they have none. Bunch of efulefus BitterObi weaponised against ndigbo because of his fruitless dream of becoming naija president. Obidients & ChikaObi Katakpa kpokwa unu okù
Highest you own in this same lagos you are so violent to own is a Nissan car 1999model.
Dont worry you will soon be homeless when I come to buy that compound you begged to be passing night .
If I don’t come sooner , my fellow Igbo man will come earlier to buy it . Oyo man
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by chopnaira: 11:49pm On Aug 14
Streetdoctor:

D last time I checked, sanwo olu dumped ur all mudafukers in d evil forest of ogbomoso
Kiss the truth
Did Peter Obi not dump you abekeleke ibos in Ebonyi from Anambra 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by ariesbull: 11:50pm On Aug 14
ribbit:

Could it be because you cannot go home because ipob keep cabalising your parents?

stay there

1 Like

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by ariesbull: 11:51pm On Aug 14
Antoeni:
65% of Yorubas in Lagos Depend On Igbos For Their Existence & Survivor
December they always beg Igbo to come back

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by chidifrank(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14
ribbit:

Could it be because you cannot go home because ipob keep cabalising your parents?
Okay
You are in Ogun enjoying what ? Don’t make a joke off Ogun State please.
Am in Lagos and am Igbo , kill yourself if you are very pained

1 Like

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by TlNUBU: 11:53pm On Aug 14
ribbit:

We want it.
Tell your leaders and elders to hold a referendum on how Biafra will be achieved peacefully then we'd talk

If you're waiting for Igbos to leave Nigeria and abandon all their hard works across Nigeria.... Ogun will strike you dead.

We fight una to stay our own na Una say make we come back...
You can't Eat your cake and still have it

1 Like

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by ribbit: 11:54pm On Aug 14
ariesbull:
stay there

Go home and fight your ipob terrorist cannibals and hold your failed leaders like peter obi etc, so they can build your own lagos for you in alaigbo instead of long thr0ating for yoruba heritage.

If Yorubas that built lagos all ran away, to another people's city, there will be nothing for you igbos to long throat over today.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by brandec(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/08/14/dont-link-us-with-igbos-must-leave-lagos-slogan-indigenous-group/

Yeye dey smell

I'm not igbo but if they leave Lagos the state of Lagos & Lagosian will suffer a great loss.

Mark it because twale can't develop Lagos.

Awòn òmó àlé tún claim èkó

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by hosemujica: 11:55pm On Aug 14
FreedomArmy:
Ekiti and Ogbomosho people organizing Igbo must leave Lagos while the real lagosians are busy making money and doing great in lagos
Exactly, all the Lagos natives I know are business people making money alongside Igbos. The only bigots I see are lazy ones from other states that feels somehow displaced by Igbos.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by 43Ronin: 11:56pm On Aug 14
chidifrank:

Highest you own in this same lagos you are so violent to own is a Nissan car 1999model.
Dont worry you will soon be homeless when I come to buy that compound you begged to be passing night .
If I don’t come sooner , my fellow Igbo man will come earlier to buy it . Oyo man
Onye Ala, a bum ezigbote nwafor igbo. Unu bu ndi nzuzu. Obere alá unu were na lagos unu ji n'eme mkpotu. Anyiwa nwe Ala n'obodo oyigbo gini k'anyi g'ekwu na? Rapu lagos na Nigeria onweghi Uru ha Bara ndigbo. Kanyi hapu ha obodo anyi kachasi nkeha nkeoma.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by ribbit: 11:57pm On Aug 14
TlNUBU:

We want it.
Tell your leaders and elders to hold a referendum on how Biafra will be achieved peacefully then we'd talk

If you're waiting for Igbos to leave Nigeria and abandon all their hard works across Nigeria.... Ogun will strike you dead.

We fight una to stay our own na Una say make we come back...
You can't Eat your cake and still have it
dont you have leaders in the Senate..

Why should my own leader be the one to give you referendum.

This kind of stupid take can only come from unity beggar not ready to leave lagos or Nigeria.

Go home and fight your ipob terrorist cannibals and hold your failed leaders like peter obi etc, so they can build your own lagos for you in alaigbo instead of long Drinking for yoruba heritage.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Goodvibes007: 11:57pm On Aug 14
Front page is an indication that truly, ibos can't survive without the Yoruba's Lagos and Ibadan. That hashtag scared the shit out of them. grin

Videos below of Ibos fleeing to Ibadan and Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAJCkEOLGGI?si=CQNkSd1nY4QRG6eZ

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by chidifrank(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14
ribbit:

Go home and fight your ipob terrorist cannibals and hold your failed leaders like peter obi etc, so they can build your own lagos for you in alaigbo instead of long Drinking for yoruba heritage.

If Yorubas that built lagos all ran away, to another people's city, there will be nothing for you igbos to long throat over today.
Yorubas built Lagos? Why yorubas no build your Osun state too since na yoruba land . I can see you were born around year 2005 or you just want to ridicule yourself. Twale sir no fit sandfill swampy ground.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Goodvibes007: 12:00am On Aug 15
ariesbull:
December they always beg Igbo to come back
Of course. We need the mama ndidi and mama Chidera to come and sell us ugwu leaf and crayfish.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by TlNUBU: 12:01am On Aug 15
Goodvibes007:

Of course. We need the mama ndidi and mama Chidera to come and sell us ugwu leaf and crayfish.

To mix with your Agbo and JediJedi shey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State / Where Is The Lagos Cable Car, 6 Years After? / Ibrahim Magu Tells Banks To Provide List Of Corrupt Customers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.