Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,960 members, 7,960,021 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

"In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" (19276 Views)

Sleep with this pretty lady and risk sticking inside her for the next 3 day! / No Wife Material In Naija Again / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" by CosmicJames(m): 4:16am On Aug 16
Zonefree:

A lady must be living in an apartment with a running water before she PREFERS a man with such amenities.

If she's coming from a hut where they draw water from a well, she has no moral obligation to PREFER what her parents couldn't afford.

A broke girl from a broke home shouldn't have preference. Rather she must see those amenities as a BONUS and Upgrade from her suitor and be thankful not to PREFER.

Something is wrong with this post.

1 Like

Re: "In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" by Elidrisy20: 5:56am On Aug 16
Na for U.S that thing go happen
Re: "In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" by ukaface(f): 7:44am On Aug 16
What is the definition of wife material
Re: "In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" by itu404(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16
On the contrary sir/ madam, It is Infactuation that will make a woman marry a man with zero prospect: no job, no ambition no apartment and having parents who are also living from "hand to mouth",. How many men will not ask about the prospect of a suitor? who wants his daughter to suffer? I no understand dis O P , The funnything about this is that no times nor age can erase the traditional place of a man which is to take care of his wife! Give me 5 years the infactuation will start to fade away soon and such alady would rather go for a married man who can meet her needs!
Re: "In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" by PerfecttTouch: 5:20pm On Aug 16
I doubt it will be up to the 10% self.
Mothers of nowadays are the worst set of months.
Mothers who wants their female children (kids o) to compete in dressing with oloshos.
Re: "In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16
Gerrard59:

I take that to be a representation of your environment. None of my female classmates, both secondary school and university, is a single mother. All are married and live with their husbands and children. Your representation is not applicable nationwide.

It is I’m not based in Nigeria, I’m talking about where I am based. Somewhere in North America.
Re: "In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" by GoodJohn: 9:01am On Aug 18
Offers a clear explanation
Re: "In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" by DonroxyII: 2:32am On Aug 20
Zonefree:
Presently, the percentage of wife material in Nigeria is less than 2.432%.

To find true love in Nigeria is by the SPECIAL grace of God.
Welcome to New World..

Men are working ....

Women are working ....

Everyone is hustling ... Cashing Out ...

No One gender being relegated to Kitchens things grin

"Wife" is no more defined by the definitions of ancient time because contemporary women has evolved after Eon Years of Sufferness By Men ....

That's how Nature Rewards The Relegated & Underdogs ... They Get Strengthened Over Their Oppressors..

She wants to explore as you want to Explore ... everyone must cum & Squirts 😜...

If You want Ancient Wife, You go back to ancient times to Marry ...

If you double date, She triple date grin ....

If you Polygamy, She Polyhandry grin ....

If you are a Real Contemporary Man in 2024, Your Real Contemporary Woman in 2024 would still Treat You as a "Man" as Was Obtainable in The Ancient Times....

Na You dey Cap as Mummy's Pet .... Nah, The Street is Cruel tongue

But if you are a Man With Emotions & Entitlement(Stupidities), grin ... Women games Wouldn't be Fair to You Cuz She would smashed You & Mess You Up for Life ....

Don't blame her, Your Gender would have taught her nasty Scum things Across her Developments value Chains .... Na Men Teach Women all the Badbad things !

Men Evolved Monstrous Women & still lamenting grin . .... Chop The Ribs Una Created Like That !! ...

Adam go Continue to dey Chop Apple 🍎 🤣 till Time & Complaining...

Eve don Mad Pass Garden of Eden Time grin

1 Like

Re: "In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" by RealityKings: 8:20am On Aug 21
DuBLINGreenb:

It is I’m not based in Nigeria, I’m talking about where I am based. Somewhere in North America.

Take me with you boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo / Accepting Gifts From Other Guys / A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.