Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,158 members, 7,963,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:58 PM

“I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside (40345 Views)

People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by maasoap(m): 11:35am On Aug 16
francissmithz:
As a man en,
No ever allow money finish for your hand. I know wetin I dey see now cry

The moment a man can't take care of the house, what the society consider his responsibility, he will lose all the respect from his wife

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Tunde835(m): 11:38am On Aug 16
Leemzyy:
Any man that can't kill himself cux of his girlfriend or wife is a weak babygrin u are born to die for usgrin let me take my leavetongue cheesy
Abeg drop your location first i wan check something. Redpillers want to pay you a visit.
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Emma09(m): 11:38am On Aug 16
I almost did same when my Ex wife left me. I later realised that it wasn't worth taking my life after going through some personal therapy. Thank God today that I am happily remarried.

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by MatrixCircle: 11:44am On Aug 16
Only a woman can kill herself for me.
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Leemzyy(f): 11:46am On Aug 16
Tunde835:
Abeg drop your location first i wan check something. Redpillers want to pay you a visit.
You should come all the way to france thengrin Lyon to be precisecheesy
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Maeve7: 11:48am On Aug 16
SpaceX:
If I tell you that there is no need for marriage nowadays some folks will be offended. Another clear reason to live a free agent lifestyle. I pity men who still get married, you're leading yourself to the slaughter house. Sim.ps will never listen they still want a mummy.

How old are you if I may ask?
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Nonexisting1: 11:49am On Aug 16
francissmithz:
As a man en,
I'm sure you were asking your unmarried friends what they were waiting for on the day you were dancing like a mugu at your wedding reception. Oga, enjoy your marriage shege privately abeg. It's none of our business so we don't want to hear your story.

Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Tunde835(m): 11:52am On Aug 16
Leemzyy:
You should come all the way to france thengrin Lyon to be precisecheesy
If i catch you i might break your legs.
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by otipoju(m): 11:54am On Aug 16
Namaster:
Society has DAMAGED a lot of men.

When men get married, society FORCES them to make their wives the Alpha and Omega of their lives. They CAJOLE men to make their wives the CENTRE OF GRAVITY in their lives.

Men put their wives FIRST. Think of their wives FIRST. And make endless SACRIFICES to make them happy.

On the other hand, wives ALSO put themselves first. Think of THEMSELVES first. And DEMAND endless sacrifices from their husbands to make them happy.

Men need to understand:

Your life is like a BUILDING.

A woman, even your wife, must NEVER be the pillar of your life. Otherwise, get ready for the inevitable COLLAPSE.

Instead, a woman should be like a lightbulb. Makes the building nice and bright BUT if it goes out or gets spoilt or explodes, you just go out and REPLACE it.

Chikena.

I like your analogy. And let her know early that she is not irreplaceable. You do not need to tell her, but show her in your actions.

As a man, never stop growing. Be gentle to your wife in public but be naughty with her in the house.

Women love naughty stuff.

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Leemzyy(f): 11:54am On Aug 16
Tunde835:
If i catch you i might break your legs.
My daddy and mummy said no one should touch megrin

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Tayorshd87: 11:55am On Aug 16
99thEnemy:
The mindset you use to enter a relationship defines how you feel when certain things occur in that relationship.

When you put all your emotions into it, if anything goes wrong, you will drown with it.

Nothing can shock me in a relationship because I have prepared my mind to expect anything.

As it goes wrong, life goes on. I simply mooooove.

We gather dey here 😄 and that's why my wife has.always been fighting me all in d name of the way I do or feel

She wants me to be devoted and do anything for marriage me because I don't expect anything and am.always ready for any outcome 😔 me just they play one leg in and one.leg out 😂
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by TheBreastSucker(m): 11:57am On Aug 16
Leemzyy:
My daddy and mummy said no one should touch megrin

They did not say we should not suck your breast grin
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Pootle: 12:00pm On Aug 16
DoctorAyukebot:

This post isn't about his goal keeping days. Stick to the topic or get out of here..

all i care about was his goalkeeping days, i dont give 2flying fvck about is private life cool
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Leemzyy(f): 12:00pm On Aug 16
TheBreastSucker:

They did not say we should not suck your breast grin
Waka! ashewoo man
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by djon78(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16
Originalsly:

Millions of men have married women ... been living happy married lives ever since and continue to do so. Do you not know this? Wouldn't it be best to find out why these men are successful and take pages out of their books? The majority of marriages that fail is because of the men.... and the marriage begin to fail on the wedding day because most men now jump into marriage for "face value" .... the woman is beautiful ... hot body ... plenty money ... never laying attention to the woman's character. When in the marriage and the woman begins to show her true colours he points his finger at her for the marriage crashing. It doesn't take much to find a woman to marry .... but ....

"He who finds a wife findeth a good thing."

Millions of men have married women ... been living happy married lives ever since and continue to do so. Do you not know this? Wouldn't it be best to find out why these men are successful and take pages out of their books?

Delusional grandure

Are you married
Your parents how is there marriage?
You have relatives, friends and associates that are married around you how is there marriage?

This your take is total crap

My parents are my model in marriage
They've been together now for 48yrs
Very sweet union

But still there marriage had flaws even from the whole sweetenes

My close relatives/associates are married some over 2 decades

But in all
I have seen
No marriage is Sweet or without challenges

The constant factor I have seen is understanding btw the partners

Once the partners understand themselves and have agreement

The challenges will be overcome

But coming online to yap that marriage is Sweet is total delusion

Marriage is filled with challenges
But if you have an understanding and working partner

The burden is easier

But woe betide you if you have a selfish, non empathetic and mean partner
The challenges can take ones Life

By the way human beings of nowadays are less empathetic and many are carlous and mean

But if one is very fortunate to get an understanding partner who have feeling for the others pains

It will be a wonderful ride

These kind of people are in very few numbers

3 Likes

Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by TheBreastSucker(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16
Leemzyy:
Waka! ashewoo man

You can't run or hide forever, I will suck your breasts very soon grin grin

Bring breast make person suck you dey here dey talk story, look I will suck it by force grin
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by chccho(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16
99thEnemy:
The mindset you use to enter a relationship defines how you feel when certain things occur in that relationship.

When you put all your emotions into it, if anything goes wrong, you will drown with it.

Nothing can shock me in a relationship because I have prepared my mind to expect anything.

As it goes wrong, life goes on. I simply mooooove.
I know someone who needs to read this right now
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by AngelicBeing: 12:14pm On Aug 16
Namaster:

When men get married, society FORCES them to make their wives the Alpha and Omega of their lives. They CAJOLE men to make their wives the CENTRE OF GRAVITY in their lives.

Men put their wives FIRST. Think of their wives FIRST. And make endless SACRIFICES to make them happy.

On the other hand, wives ALSO put themselves first. Think of THEMSELVES first. And DEMAND endless sacrifices from their husbands to make them happy.

Men need to understand:

A woman, even your wife, must NEVER be the pillar of your life. Otherwise, get ready for the inevitable COLLAPSE.

Instead, a woman should be like a lightbulb. Makes the building nice and bright BUT if it goes out or gets spoilt or explodes, you just go out and REPLACE it.

Chikena.
cool
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by chccho(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16
djon78:

Millions of men have married women ... been living happy married lives ever since and continue to do so. Do you not know this? Wouldn't it be best to find out why these men are successful and take pages out of their books?

Delusional grandure

Are you married
Your parents how is there marriage?
You have relatives, friends and associates that are married around you how is there marriage?

This your take is total crap

My parents are my model in marriage
They've been together now for 48yrs
Very sweet union

But still there marriage had flaws even from the whole sweetenes

My close relatives/associates are married some over 2 decades

But in all
I have seen

The constant factor I have seen is understanding btw the partners

Once the partners understand themselves and have agreement

The challenges will be overcome

Marriage is filled with challenges
But if you have an understanding and working partner

The burden is easier

But woe betide you if you have a selfish, non empathetic and mean partner
The challenges can take ones Life

By the way human beings of nowadays are less empathetic and many are carlous and mean

But if one is very fortunate to get an understanding partner who have feeling for the others pains

It will be a wonderful ride

These kind of people are in very few numbers
Very very few i must say. If u are lucky to find them never let go of them and make sure u guard them with your life

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by djon78(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16
SpaceX:
Stop the bullsh.t most couples are miserable even the "enjoying" ones are fake. Dr. Charles opoki can attest to it, he said for marriage to "work" the man has to be "foolish". Now tell me how is that a happy union?

Most of them talking this crap never lived with a woman and never observed even there close relatives, associates and friends

I have never seen so called enjoyment couples

When you get close you will see it's all facade

There are still understanding and empathetic spouses around

But they are extremely rare
Very very few

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by purples25(f): 12:21pm On Aug 16
Men are angry that he wanted to kill himself because of a woman, but they don't mind if :

-Women never remarry after the death of their husbands. Young or old, she still belongs to the dead man.

-If women never have options after them, they prefer a woman to rot with nobody after them. Effected with conditions such as old age (just to make sure women don't have options like them) or virtue or whatever.

Men want women to have them as their existence to the point it is ingrained in culture so don't even start with that victimization of men. It's the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Leemzyy(f): 12:27pm On Aug 16
TheBreastSucker:

You can't run or hide forever, I will suck your breasts very soon grin grin

Bring breast make person suck you dey here dey talk story, look I will suck it by force grin
Another dirty rapist spotted,shioor
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by digitaliz: 12:27pm On Aug 16
Money can finish or reduce in inflow, if it does, maintain your confidence as a man and quickly adjust to change.
If you want to continuously tie your confidence so how much you have you will end up still being cheated by love.

Your confidence should be that if money finishes you will make money again. While you are in your struggles stay confident and do only what you can afford.

francissmithz:
As a man en,
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by djon78(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16
chccho:

Very very few i must say. If u are lucky to find them never let go of them and make sure u guard them with your life

Exactly

They are very very very few

But if one gets one
Never take them for granted
Guard them with your Life
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by YemyTemmy: 12:45pm On Aug 16
Namaster:

Men need to understand:

Chikena.

my own lightbulb wey dey consume so much electricity nko and i dey band A
Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On Aug 16
spiceadole:
Mu.mu man
Your wife left
You should have rejoiced .

What's the usefulness of a wife?

It's your ex wife who should have been ashamed for being a divorcee,without a man to complete her.. Abi is man no longer the prize?

I wonder...
He should marry another one.
Men can remarry at 200yrs. Or remain single. Men do not benefit from marriage.

purples25:
Men are angry that he wanted to kill himself because of a woman, but they don't mind if :

-Women never remarry after the death of their husbands. Young or old, she still belongs to the dead man.

-If women never have options after them, they prefer a woman to rot with nobody after them. Effected with conditions such as old age (just to make sure women don't have options like them) or virtue or whatever.

Men want women to have them as their existence to the point it is ingrained in culture so don't even start with that victimization of men. It's the other way round.

Where is the lie?

3 Likes

Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Originalsly: 1:12pm On Aug 16
djon78:

Where did I say or imply marriage is all sweet and without challenges? There is no marriage without challenges ... no matter how long or "sweet" it is. If a man does his homework well before stepping into marriage the union is more likely to be a lasting one than one where the the guy plunges into marriage based on something other than character.

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside by Originalsly: 1:20pm On Aug 16
Fiscus105:

You said it all, but trust my gender, they will wail and lament 24hr.

What they are doing that made the wife to react, they will never say it wen things go south......in every failed marriage, man. Contribute 65% or more.

Take for instance, marriage of, Paul of psqure, BMW and Yul edoche,......it's clear to the blind that these 3 men, were the architect of their marriage failure......yet an hopeless nairalander would still blame marriage or even women, just to feel relief from their frustration.

We see this all the time ... especially celebrities. They go marry other celebrities because they are celebrities.... character doesn't matter ... then the marriage soon crash and we wonder why celebrities marriages don't last. LeBron James ....billionaire ...married his childhood girlfriend ...they still together..have a family and the media still trying to find scandals. No doubt...lots of losers .... they cannot hold a relationship and blame the women. These are mainly the ones that take every opportunity to to condemn women...the rest In strongly suspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club / Moment Real Madrid Fans Deserted The Stadium While Match With Ajax Was Ongoing / Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.