Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,485 members, 7,961,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Still Trying Hard To Pay Your Bills In School Do This Instead - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Still Trying Hard To Pay Your Bills In School Do This Instead (83 Views)

Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) / Batstards Trying Hard To Spread Falsehood / Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Trying Hard To Pay Your Bills In School Do This Instead by Essienbright582: 11:32am On Aug 16
Your slot now👇)

(Check the first picture for my WhatsApp number)

So I don't want to waste time because I wanted to make a bold step towards trying to pay my school fees before school resumed.

So I registered and started, and in two weeks I made 240k with my phone.

I almost ran mad.

So my phone could actually bring my financial liberation. Which I couldn't even gather a year.

The same business that helped me grow my account from N3,500 to 240k in two weeks?
The same business that has been making me a consistent 6 figure 180k weekly?

If your answer is yes, check below this post you will see my private WhatsApp number on the first picture,

Send me a message on Whatsapp now before the group gets filled.......

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MAIL4CASH Review: The Zero-selling System That Pays $50 Over And Over! / Role Of AI In Teaching And Learning Questionnaire / Unizik Cendasner Supports God's Care Special School With Cash Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.