Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,065 members, 7,960,399 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) (53148 Views)

Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Man To Hold Thanksgiving After Doctor Mistakenly Cut Off His Intestine. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by Metrofox(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16
ceejay80s:

which stupid auto pussy?
was the nurse that administered mohbad not arrested till today what's the auto pussy result?
una go just dey talk like...ekpon

because you are her lawyer abi .. black monkey grin
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by drsibz66(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16
Impregnable101:
angry people are so insensitive nowadays! Even if she want to thank God she could have done that in secret

She is very right to roll on the ground.. if she had given that baby the injection, I'm very sure the mom would have gone to social media to say how a nurse gave her child wrong injection and killed her baby. And people like you would be the first to shout quack nurse and would never give the nurse any benefit of doubt.

How about the mother that brought a dead baby for immunisation looking for someone to blame or accuse. Evil

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16
SpaceX:
The baby is dead and she's thanking god! what! Why is she being selfish?
Depends on how you interpret the situation.
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by Bobxin(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16
LandMann:
Welcome to Nigeria.

Politicians and religious leaders have so abused their position and mislead the people that they now celebrate wrong things

In a shithole country like this, why won't she celebrate. Where proper autopsy and investigation are not carried out, where our justice system is zero.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:23pm On Aug 16
GreatVocalist:

And a mother who loves her child would knowingly sign her floppy baby up for immunization when she knows she could have requested treatment?

What if someone suggested wrongly to her that the baby was in that state because she had not immunized him/her?

Besides, didn't the nurse notice how floppy the baby was before she even attempted to administer an injection?

Yes it happens alot. Do you not watch crime documentaries? It's common with abusive negligent parents. Their child dies at their own hands and they try to pin the death elsewhere. They really think they can fool doctors and other experts that went to school for so many years to determine what killed a person. Lol
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by HisaacPlus: 4:23pm On Aug 16
SpaceX:

I think simple comprehension is your problem
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by Metrofox(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by IPDGP: 4:25pm On Aug 16
SpaceX:

U no get simple sense
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by drsibz66(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16
freebreezeyz:
In as much as the circumstances here may warrant such reaction, I need to say here that IF it were to be a saner clime where things work as it should, NOTHING would have happened to the nurse even if she had injected the dead baby!

So what I mean is that a proper diagnosis and autopsy can actually determine:
*TIME OF DEATH
*CAUSE OF DEATH
*TYPE AND CONTENT OF INJECTION ADMINISTERED
And any other useful information. The injection from the nurse from immunization cannot just kill a baby like that!

But then again, we live in a zoo where all these stated above would not be duly carried out but the fallacy of hasty generalization and conclusion would be the downfall of the nurse!

hmmm

Don't mind them jare, this same people asking why she is rejoicing would be the first to crucify the nurse if she had given the injection and baby was later discovered to be dead. Once the woman come to social media and report, everyone will support the woman and never believe the girl or even an autopsy. They would be shouting quack nurse that have wrong injection. The woman's family will nearly burn the hospital. We have seen this happen so many times in Nigeria. The patient is always right.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by khalids: 4:33pm On Aug 16
Only question I have is....was the mother of the baby aware her baby was dead before she brought the baby to the hospital......
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by adams123: 4:34pm On Aug 16
SpaceX:

You can imagine instead of consoling the mother
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by GreatVocalist: 4:38pm On Aug 16
1Sharon:

Yes it happens alot. Do you not watch crime documentaries? It's common with abusive negligent parents. Their child dies at their own hands and they try to pin the death elsewhere. They really think they can fool doctors and other experts that went to school for so many years to determine what killed a person. Lol
Lol yeah, that's a possibility but we can't conclusively say that's the case here. She could have been misled, as I opined in my previous comment. I think this needs to be thoroughly investigated.
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Aug 16
GreatVocalist:

Lol yeah, that's a possibility but we can't conclusively say that's the case here. She could have been misled, as I opined in my previous comment. I think this needs to be thoroughly investigated.

That is obviously the case. She did something to that child and wants to pin it on someone else.
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by Neddyogu(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16
Sudden Infant death syndrome or crib death can occur in babies usually during sleep. It's cause is unknown and may be what played out in this scenario for those quick to accuse the mother of treachery ( we are naija ppl so I'm not ruling that out tho). The nurse is relieved to have escaped the violent reaction of uninformed folks.
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by chachanga: 4:42pm On Aug 16
Impregnable101:
angry people are so insensitive nowadays! Even if she want to thank God she could have done that in secret

Both you and the other fella you quoted aren't seeing things from the proper point of view.

Just imagine what reality would be today if the Nurse that injected Mohbad was as careful and professional as this one. She would probably have been thorough enough to save his life and herself the nightmare prosecution she's going through now.
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by Femako(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16
The nursing mother knew that her baby is dead maybe out of her carelessness then decided to shift the blames to this innocent citizen. God don expose her
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by viodemus: 4:52pm On Aug 16
I feel her gratitude. E for no be small thing.
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by Bestman360: 4:56pm On Aug 16
This is so unprofessional. It speaks volumes of our poor health system. She should be concerned about the dead child and not thanking God that she didn't kill the child. What a dumb health officer.
Gistmedia10:
A nurse narrowly avoided what could have been a tragic situation. The nurse, who was about to administer an immunization to a baby brought in by a nursing mother, suddenly realized that the child was no longer alive. The discovery prompted her to fall to the floor, overwhelmed with relief and gratitude, as she understood that the situation could have easily led to her being wrongfully blamed for the child's death. shocked

The incident was caught on camera, and the footage quickly spread across social media, igniting various reactions from netizens. One viewer commented, "Normal level for Naija, na that uniform she for wear enter Kirikiri since na even blue color, no need to change," highlighting the common fear of wrongful accusations and the harsh consequences that could have followed.

This incident underscores the high-pressure environment healthcare workers often operate in, where even the slightest error can lead to life-altering repercussions. The nurse's quick thinking and the timely discovery undoubtedly saved her from a potential nightmare scenario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzOpl1Gqa6k
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by comtem: 4:57pm On Aug 16
SpaceX:
If you are the one, you will do same. She would have probably been on her way to prison for killing that child if she wasn't observant. I thank God for her and may God rest the soul of the baby.

Just imagine tagging you to an offense you know nothing about, u will understand her reason for thanking God.
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by aikyg(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16
1Sharon:

Nurses in Nigeria aren't even taught CPR apparently
Wow! That's crazy.
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by optimismlaz(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16
[quote author=SpaceX post=131537459][b] The baby is dead and she's thanking god! what! Why is she being selfish? She is not selfish bro rather she is thanking God for saving her life and job.
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by ejimatic: 5:26pm On Aug 16
Gistmedia10:
A nurse narrowly avoided what could have been a tragic situation. The nurse, who was about to administer an immunization to a baby brought in by a nursing mother, suddenly realized that the child was no longer alive. The discovery prompted her to fall to the floor, overwhelmed with relief and gratitude, as she understood that the situation could have easily led to her being wrongfully blamed for the child's death. shocked

The incident was caught on camera, and the footage quickly spread across social media, igniting various reactions from netizens. One viewer commented, "Normal level for Naija, na that uniform she for wear enter Kirikiri since na even blue color, no need to change," highlighting the common fear of wrongful accusations and the harsh consequences that could have followed.

This incident underscores the high-pressure environment healthcare workers often operate in, where even the slightest error can lead to life-altering repercussions. The nurse's quick thinking and the timely discovery undoubtedly saved her from a potential nightmare scenario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzOpl1Gqa6k
. Which hospital? Name of the nurse? A skit intended to create traffic!
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by Philip1623: 5:30pm On Aug 16
Impregnable101:

It's like you have no idea the mess that nurse would have found herself.
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by seborrhic: 5:32pm On Aug 16
TheGift:
Question: What should a Nurse do when She discovers a Baby might be dead or dying?

A: Try to revive the Baby or get the attention of a senior colleague to help revive the baby

Or

B: Start rolling on the floor to thank God that you will not be blamed for the baby’s death.
You people are still living in Utopia land.
In this same scenario that the baby had died without the mother or relations that brought her indicating they feared that but brought the child to the Hospital to see if he/she can be revived,there are some Nigerian parents that would even claim it was the CPR that killed the child,that the nurse used too much force or wasn't even supposed to have done it at all in a child that wasn't conscious!
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by Philip1623: 5:33pm On Aug 16
SpaceX:

I don't think you understood what the nurse was about to put herself. Being pined for murder. I thank God for her o
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by ogaemma: 5:40pm On Aug 16
uvie66:

Nonsense talk, what has this got to do with God?

If only you can die and wake up again, then I will know you are talking sense.
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by DJInfluence: 5:48pm On Aug 16
Wait first. Let me ask ...
So, she didn't do any examination on the child before determining to inject it in the first instance? How does she knows what drugs to be injected?
I mean,i am not a trained nurse or anything, but I'll expect a test to be carried out before deciding on what drugs to administer or?
Re: Nurse Rolls On Floor In Thanksgiving After Nearly Injecting Dead Baby (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 5:53pm On Aug 16
Adebaba1:
Omo

I thank God for her

Especially in a country where you would have been forgotten in jail before autopsy comes out
she would even pay for the autopsy, bail, lawyers, and the mother fit carry her go iriri aye.

I don't blame her for rejoicing like that to be honest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.