Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,446 members, 7,961,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed (53683 Views)

Driver Killed, Wife Kidnapped And Others Sustained Injury At Lagos Ibadan Expres / Femi Gbajabialima's Wife Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by KingOfTheDamned: 5:07pm On Aug 16
ppogba:
Ni be ordinary eye make Chioma run con Lagos come do wedding.

The bastards that escaped death at Ladipo have done it again

Another illiterate tout who can't read . Ozuor it happened in my own state , Edo state.

Useless idiot like you can't read. The mods need to ban all the accounts of touts like you permanently from this forum

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by CooldipoMPS: 5:07pm On Aug 16
cry
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Kemistri3(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16
Endeared:
Kidnapped where? In Anambra or outside Anambra

Try and read. The location is there

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by TinubuBarawo: 5:08pm On Aug 16
RIP ABK
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by chigator2: 5:09pm On Aug 16
ppogba:
Ni be ordinary eye make Chioma run con Lagos come do wedding.

The bastards that escaped death at Ladipo have done it again

Yoruba he goat, it happened at Edo.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16
Capital punishment for kidnappers

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Akaegwu(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16
SocialJustice:
Anambra people, take it easy on yourselves.
it happened in Uromi in Edo state from the post I'm seeing here

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by chigator2: 5:10pm On Aug 16
post=131538278:
What Is Really Happening Inside This Anambra

Clarify that it happened in Edo State not inside Anambra so that you don't perpetuate wrong narratives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by TinubuBarawo: 5:10pm On Aug 16
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na the lives of Aides and orderlies dey always dey down on behalf of these political..

Any way,may they be rescued.......And rip to the aide..
dude is not an Aide but a friend of mr Patrick

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by callmevirus(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Rip Abuba Ernest your death came has shock to me. Yesterday was your birthday and today you're no more. I remembered your advice to me one day which I still remember to this day

Rip Kpajie

To my boss Patybigs your abductors must surely release you, You're my boss nothing will happen to you

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Major1984(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16
Igbos killing igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by celestineteryim: 5:14pm On Aug 16
I still blame bitter grieving Pandora obituary,rip to that man.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by caye(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16
It almost seemed like with the coming of APC into Nigeria's political space, some evil forces were invoked from the deepest parts of the earth, forces of bloodshed, sorrow. And destruction.

I won't be surprised if it comes to light later, that the leadership of that party made a pact with demon forces.

Everything about that party is death .
Including the PDP too.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by DannyBrains(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16
The wedding go still sup regardless...may his soul RIP

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Mcreloaded(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16
Earthstorms:

The report says it happened at Uromi, Edo State. Why are you dragging Anambra into it?

From the picture of the vehicle, I think it is Fulani terrorists handwork. They are the ones that normally stop a moving vehicle with bullets just to kidnap the survivors.

Kogi state
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Hezmatosky: 5:19pm On Aug 16
Into say Nigeria as a country is like this, e for good. Imagine a whole Nigerian commissioner traveling all the way from onitcha to Abuja in a chattered vehicle. When they can just use Asaba airport or awka. Are we serious atall? Everyone, irrespective of who you are supposed to be security conscious. Nor be fear, na for your safety. Abi una be wan save the money? Probably the flight money go don enter one person pocket grin Anyway, deeply sorry for that. Just in case of next time. By the way, I remember when I wanted to do my wife's trad engagement, I was compelled to bring it down to the village, when I formally chosed Lagos. Is it because I no get money ba? Surprisingly my wife na from that side o. Hmm wetin I dey talk sef? Abeg make i go check weda bag of rice don come down from 75k to 74k grin That 1k na something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Emmexguy123: 5:20pm On Aug 16
Very stupid news.
Something that happened in Edo State you are reporting Anambra state.

I don't know your gain for reporting rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by MrSly(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16
ElohimShenRa:
Habba! Habbatically! grin

Their own charity does not begin in their homes. It begins in Lagos and Abuja.

That is why ALL OF THEM especially their OVERNIGHT MESSIAH - the YES-DADDY BASTARD with his FEMININE ASHAWO VOICE; ELERIBU - OMO-ALE JATIJATI IKEJI ERANKO - always rush to condemn any atrocity perpetrated OUTSIDE THEIR OWN REGION.

They always turn their OKRO-FERMENTED-FLAT.HEADS in the opposite direction of the MOUNT KILIMANJARO that is happening & killing their vacuous people in their own backyard.

You cannot be cursing NIGERIA and expect TRAGEDY, CALAMITY & MISFORTUNE not to swallow you and your family members up.

Anyone of them that has not visited LAGOS will die of ATYCHIPHOBIA. Even the ones among them that travel abroad cannot return to NIGERIA without landing in LAGOS.

Yet, you see these abominable children of satan cursing & de-marketing Lagos day & night.

Foolish, dubious, despicable, loud-mouthed, cannibalistic, incestuous & criminally-minded lots!
Imbeciles and gibberish and like 5&6.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Mitsurugi(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16
Endeared:
Kidnapped where? In Anambra or outside Anambra

Can't you read? angry

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Krankhead: 5:27pm On Aug 16
Obiiiiij The Gbajue master,Your state is on fire
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Krankhead: 5:27pm On Aug 16
post=131538278:
What Is Really Happening Inside This Country
Not in the country in Obi state
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Mrexcell(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16
Chaii this is very sad this is why I vehemently refused to travel to kogi for the traditional wedding of my younger brother earlier this year despite all the pressures from family. Why didn't they travel by flight this is what most big men use now in nigeria when travelling far distances? Nigerian highways are now no go areas it's now a journey of life and death.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Keyin: 5:28pm On Aug 16
I sympathize with the victims and the dead however, the criminal society festered by age long bad leadership in Nigeria is now affecting both the rich and poor. Our leaders think twice! The economic hardship which our youths protested against last week had manifested here. If the economy was ok, a sitting commissioner would have afforded a flight ticket to Abuja. When these youths were demonstrating, he probably was among the chopping club chaired by Akpabio although igbo people generally distanced themselves from the protest which was a good idea. The best protest is to vote wisely during election

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by ppogba: 5:29pm On Aug 16
KingOfTheDamned:

Another illiterate tout who can't read . Ozuor it happened in my own state , Edo state.

Useless idiot like you can't read. The mods need to ban all the accounts of touts like you permanently from this forum

is.there any part of my comment that castigated any state?
It is good to see idiots that could be so proud that such a condemnable act happened in their state.

You are a shame to Edo state if actually you are from their.

Original Ozuor!
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Mitsurugi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16
post=131538278:
What Is Really Happening Inside This Country

You sef wey post no sabi wetin you post. Na Anambra e happen?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by HgsMediaPlus: 5:30pm On Aug 16
No Security in this country..

Nairalanders, Please subscribe our channel with the link below... cry cry cry na 1k subscribers be the target 🎯
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Godfullsam(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16
RIP to the dead. May Almighty God console the families of the deceased.

But wait o, why is governor Soludo hosting his daughter's wedding in Abuja when he can easily do it in Anambra state

Has the governor relocated to Abuja ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Calitoscassius(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16
Unknown fulani Herdsmen..

No one is invincible, not even the governor. Not even Judas Christ. Chai!
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by DLSReigns: 5:35pm On Aug 16
I pray they are rescued. RIP to the dead. You dey do wedding,you dey expect me to travel to attend in this present Nigeria. Better no waste your IV because I no dey come.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16
Sigh... So, a whole governor's daughter can't do wedding in their state?!!

RIP to the dead!

The Chickens are coming home to roost.

The insecurity y'all refuse to permanently tackle because it doesn't affect you directly will eventually touch you people.

Soon, kidnappers will run out of victims who can afford ransom, and move up the ladder.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by SirLakes: 5:37pm On Aug 16
God abeg
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Curious345: 5:40pm On Aug 16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos / Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.