Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,205 members, 7,963,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:52 PM

Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos (1985 Views)

Ashawo Joints In Enugu / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Jerey09: 4:47pm On Aug 16
Hello, please i need recommendations for ashawo joints with neat and thick babes around Ikotun-idimu-Egbeda and environs in Lagos.. i just relocated here recently, i’m a single guy with no gf and konji wants to kpai me..

Please be respectful in the comments
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Datguy00: 5:05pm On Aug 16
Go egbeda ask of channel 5 or c5
Egbeda bstop o

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by carl90(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16
If you are at Ikotun , I know of hustlers' spot that you meet hustlers in a bar and take home if you price them well.
Go to Aso rock at abaranje road or busy body hotel at governor's road , Ikotun.
It is hustlers you will meet there o.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Uchenna10(m): 7:29pm On Aug 16
carl90:
If you are at Ikotun , I know of hustlers' spot that you meet hustlers in a bar and take home if you price them well.
Go to Aso rock at abaranje road or busy body hotel at governor's road , Ikotun.
It is hustlers you will meet there o.

Legendary
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by mosicola(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16
Ashawo Sabi knack pass some girlfriends. I am a living witness

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by carl90(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16
Meanwhile, patronizing prostitutes or runs girl on the regular is a rotten lifestyle.
Let me just assume OP just want to take some load off from his konji.
Still, the best lovemaking and sex remain the one you have with a girlfriend or a wife .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by jorion(m): 11:13am On Aug 17
carl90:
Meanwhile, patronizing prostitutes or runs girl on the regular is a rotten lifestyle.
Let me just assume OP just want to take some load off from his konji.
Still, the best lovemaking and sex remain the one you have with a girlfriend or a wife .

Will you keep quiet

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by carl90(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17
werey,I will not

jorion:

Will you keep quiet

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 5:07pm On Aug 17
Jerey09:
Hello, please i need recommendations for ashawo joints with neat and thick babes around Ikotun-idimu-Egbeda and environs in Lagos.. i just relocated here recently, i’m a single guy with no gf and konji wants to kpai me..

Please be respectful in the comments

Why? You buy access to women's bodies and you want to be respected for it and not shamed?

No konji is going to kpai you. Have some fuçking self-control as the human being that you are or you masturbate! You will not die for not having sex.

Stop patronising prostituted women. Do better and be a better man.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Sapasenator: 5:09pm On Aug 17
How una they knack ashawo. You cannot kiss, no romantic connection whatsoever. My dic*k go die if ashawo pull em clothes without any pre-intimacy.
I hail una o.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by cybernaut(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17
Magnoliaa:

Why? You buy access to women's bodies and you want to be respected for it and not shamed?

No konji is going to kpai you. Have some fuçking self-control as the human being that you are or you masturbate! You will not die for not having sex.

masturbation will killed your gbola no try it but Bleep as many as you like if your pocket can avoid it but remember home

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by yiagi: 6:23am On Aug 18
+234 907 361 6556 DAMI vibes. She sabi Bleep wella but charges a bit high

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Slizzords: 10:30am On Aug 18
I need a girlfriend not necessarily a prostitute around ogba/berger axis. Haven't had sex nor masturbated for close to 2months now. My prick won burst this morning as I woke up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by jorion(m): 10:36am On Aug 18
Magnoliaa:

Na so. Be a man before he rapes someone's daughter or girls starts to use him to play volleyball. Forget about all those yapping. SEX HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRANSANCTIONAL AND IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 11:17am On Aug 18
jorion:
Na so. Be a man before he rapes someone's daughter

Chi. I know you are not telling on yourself like this on a public forum?
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by jorion(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18
Magnoliaa:

Chi. I know you are not telling on yourself like this on a public forum?

Stop giving inexperienced advice... Prostitution is the world's oldest profession and will continue to be... I have fkd them in all shapes and colours, there's nothing wrong with it... As long as you both have a nice time...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 9:20pm On Aug 18
jorion:
Stop giving inexperienced advice... Prostitution is the world's oldest profession and will continue to be... I have fkd them in all shapes and colours, there's nothing wrong with it... As long as you both have a nice time...

This is a very disgusting, nasty statement to make and I'm for real. I'm repulsed.

There is no "nice time" when you're literally paying for someone's consent. Like you're "defending" prostitution to me, and in the same breath said it as something you "did" to the women. You did not see those women as your equal, as sentient beings who enthusiastically participated in sex with you. It would be offensive for you to say this about your lover, but because you think you're paying those women, then you're justified in your misogyny.

You're SHAMEFUL.

You paid them; they're offering a service to you/they're serving you, and so they have to put on an act that satisfies you but sure "nice time."

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 9:35pm On Aug 18
jorion:

And this is a lie, by the way.

A big, fat, fuçking lie.

It's obvious you've swallowed all sorts of "intellectual placebo beliefs" and just regurgitating it to make yourself feel better about your actions- present or past.

Farming, hunting/gathering, midwifery, tool-making, shamanism, trading—these are the world's oldest professions in an arguably hierarchical list.

Don't take my word/people's opinions for it: make your own research.

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 9:45pm On Aug 18
jorion:
Prostitution is the world's oldest profession...

Here.

Toolmaking originated 2.6 fuçking million years ago. You're telling me prostitution was existing at this time?

I mean, this is obviously the way our early ancestors survived and fed and cloth themselves, in other words, 'a profession.'

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by jorion(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19
Magnoliaa:

And this is a lie, by the way.

A big, fat, fuçking lie.

It's obvious you've swallowed all sorts of "intellectual placebo beliefs" and just regurgitating it to make yourself feel better about your actions- present or past.

Farming, hunting/gathering, midwifery, tool-making, shamanism, trading—these are the world's oldest professions in an arguably hierarchical list.

Don't take my word/people's opinions for it: make your own research.

Do you even know what an occupation is?? People paid for sex long before they started paying for food.

Whether you like it or not, no girl willingly submits to a man without receiving anything of value in return.

Even our ancestors, the gatherers were the same. Those who had the biggest kills got the best puci. Thats why the best hunters, farmers, fishermen, traders, kings etc had the best and most hoes.

I don't care what any SIMP says, I will continue to pay for sex. END OF STORY. NOBODY WILL BRAINWASH ME WITH THEIR HYPOCRITICAL MYOPIC MADNESS.

GOOGLE ''THE OLDEST PROFESSION" AND YOU WILL SEE PROSTITUTION FIRST.

FYI, sex has always been and will always be a service. Nobody gets to have sex empty handed. At least one of the individuals paid for the action to occur.
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 12:57pm On Aug 19
jorion:
Do you even know what an occupation is?? People paid for sex long before they started paying for food.

Whether you like it or not, no girl willingly submits to a man without receiving anything of value in return.

Even our ancestors, the gatherers were the same. Those who had the biggest kills got the best puci. Thats why the best hunters, farmers, fishermen, traders, kings etc had the best and most hoes.

I don't care what any SIMP says, I will continue to pay for sex. END OF STORY. NOBODY WILL BRAINWASH ME WITH THEIR HYPOCRITICAL MYOPIC MADNESS.

GOOGLE ''THE OLDEST PROFESSION" AND YOU WILL SEE PROSTITUTION FIRST.

FYI, sex has always been and will always be a service. Nobody gets to have sex empty handed. At least one of the individuals paid for the action to occur.

At least you have no problem with accepting that you're shameful. Stage one of grief passed.

You're now in the anger phase.

'I will continue to pay for sex', but you're not the simp, LMAOOOOOO. Who will tell this dude? Aww. You're so pathetic that outside of buying desperate and vulnerable women for sex with money, you cannot get sex freely, willingly, with a woman who truly loves you and wants your pleasure. Not the one who only pretends to like you for your money. How do you deal with the emptiness afterwards when you're alone at night, huh? With imposing your will on another woman, who you know cannot say no to you, because she's working for the money? It honestly makes you feel good? My questions are me assuming you have a conscience sha.

And don't yap at me. I have provided you with incontrovertible proof disproving that nonsensical claim. You can prove otherwise or continue to believe in a lie if it makes you feel better.
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 1:04pm On Aug 19
jorion:
People paid for sex long before they started paying for food.

Even a primary 2 student will tell you that the basic needs of man are food, clothing and shelter.

There is no world, at any point in history, where sex is ever a need, except for reproduction purposes, from an evolutionary angle.

But you're not a prostitution buyer for mating reasons now, are you?

So it makes sense to you that buying sex for pleasure will come first before buying food? 🤣
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19
Magnoliaa:

This is a very disgusting, nasty statement to make and I'm for real. I'm repulsed.

There is no "nice time" when you're literally paying for someone's consent. Like you're "defending" prostitution to me, and in the same breath said it as something you "did" to the women. You did not see those women as your equal, as sentient beings who enthusiastically participated in sex with you. It would be offensive for you to say this about your lover, but because you think you're paying those women, then you're justified in your misogyny.

You're SHAMEFUL.

You paid them; they're offering a service to you/they're serving you, and so they have to put on an act that satisfies you but sure "nice time."
Madam mechionu there!
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by jorion(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19
Magnoliaa:

At least you have no problem with accepting that you're shameful. Stage one of grief passed.

You're now in the anger phase.

'I will continue to pay for sex', but you're not the simp, LMAOOOOOO. Who will tell this dude? Aww. You're so pathetic that outside of buying desperate and vulnerable women for sex with money, you cannot get sex freely, willingly, with a woman who truly loves you and wants your pleasure. Not the one who only pretends to like you for your money. How do you deal with the emptiness afterwards when you're alone at night, huh? With imposing your will on another woman, who you know cannot say no to you, because she's working for the money? It honestly makes you feel good? My questions are me assuming you have a conscience sha.

And don't yap at me. I have provided you with incontrovertible proof disproving that nonsensical claim. You can prove otherwise or continue to believe in a lie if it makes you feel better.

Dude, I am shameless. Nobody opens their body to have sex with someone if they are shameful.

Secondly, you speak like a child. Do you really think some men are stupid to spend 2 to 3 months of their lives and money trying to woe a girl for SEX?? ARE YOU FK'ing JOBLESS or a slowpoke?? Did you also try to use the love argument on me?? I laugh in chinese. Maybe you are still a virgin or something. I don't have time for your nonesense.

You are just mad because guys like us get to have what you are dying to have in the most effortless and time consuming manner.

Hopefully, you can have money and f as many bthces as you want someday. But I doubt it, because SIMPS like you have nothing to offer but chasing the illusory love. Continue to wallow in your SIMPful ways.

A WORD OF CAUTION: GIRLS DO NOT LOVE GUYS. THE BETTER YOU UNDERSTAND THIS THE BETTER YOUR LIFE WOULD BE.

GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS (MONEY) AND SHE WOULD LEAD YOU TO HER ROOM. HAVE A SMALL CONVERSATION WITH HER IF SHE IS WILLING TO SHARE AND EARN YOUR MONEY BACK. THEN GO BACK TO MAKING MORE MONEY.

NO I LOVE YOU
NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENTS (Except she's really good)
NO TRAUMA
NO MANIPULATION

JUST GOOD SAFE SEX.
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 1:26pm On Aug 19
jorion:

But I do agree with you, though, that prostitution is old. And has always been disproportionately filled up with women. Poor, disadvantaged women at the mercy of men with monies, the ones who always need their sexual urges satiated. So it is actually the oldest form of oppression against women.

Men buy consent and access to do whatever they want with a woman's body.

It is not the world's oldest profession and so it is impossible for it to continue being the oldest profession. As for it continuing to exist, well, you may be right. Because of heartless men like you. That it is something that has been existing doesn't make it right, and neither does it changes the violence inherent in it.

You're just telling me "prostituted women have been suffering since the start of time and they will continue to suffer." That's all I'm hearing from you. You don't give a damn.

Murder has also always been in existence. People have been killing each other since the dawn of time, do you say killing is right then?
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 1:29pm On Aug 19
Uh oh.

The shameful sex buyers are seething and are out to support one another 🤭.

Am I rattling your ittybitty self-esteem that much?
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by jorion(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19
Magnoliaa:

But I do agree with you, though, that prostitution is old. And has always been disproportionately filled up with women. Poor, disadvantaged women at the mercy of men with monies, the ones who always need their sexual urges satiated. So it is actually the oldest form of oppression against women.

Men buy consent and access to do whatever they want with a woman's body.

It is not the world's oldest profession and so it is impossible for it to continue being the oldest profession. As for it continuing to exist, well, you may be right. Because of heartless men like you. That it is something that has been existing doesn't make it right, and neither does it changes the violence inherent in it.

You're just telling me "prostituted women have been suffering since the start of time and they will continue to suffer." That's all I'm hearing from you. You don't give a damn.

Murder has also always been in existence. People have been killing each other since the dawn of time, do you say killing is right then?

Let me tell you something that you don't know, nobody forces a woman into prostitution without her consent. Women usually engage in sexual relations in order to survive, that's just how it is. I am sorry to burst your bubble but paying for sex is way better than filling her head with fantasies and wasting both of your time.

I AM A SELFISH PERSON AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE.

If a girl is attractive enough, WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME for money and I HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY HER, there's no problem with it. There was a GREEK hoe I had sex with who would call me regularly to ask when I am coming back to the UK because we actually had a good time together including sex, massage and small discussions.

GLORIFIED SIMPS LIKE YOURSELF SHOULD STOP ACTING HOLIER THAN THOU.
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 1:41pm On Aug 19
Jorion, you're shouting too much. I am only saying factual things (mixed with a good measure of shaming, I know) and you're exploding way, way more than I anticipated.

I can't even separate any point you're making from another.

Am I hitting a sore spot?

No, you are shameful, no matter how much you vehemently deny it. PATHETICALLY SHAMEFUL.

Can you hear yourself? So you think the opposite of buying sex is you begging for it?

If you don't buy sex, you must beg for it. Either one. You beg or you buy sex.

In your warped world, an in-between doesn't exist, an in-between where your likable personality or attractive body doesn't flatter just ONE person enough to want to have a fully consented sex with. One where mutual lust/healthy intimacy is shared. Pfft.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by jorion(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19
Magnoliaa:
Jorion, you're shouting too much. I am only saying factual things (mixed with a good measure of shaming, I know) and you're exploding way, way more than I anticipated.

I can't even separate any point you're making from another.

Am I hitting a sore spot?

No, you are shameful, no matter how much you vehemently deny it. PATHETICALLY SHAMEFUL.

Can you hear yourself? So you think the opposite of buying sex is you begging for it?

If you don't buy sex, you must beg for it. Either one. You beg or you buy sex.

In your warped world, an in-between doesn't exist, an in-between where your likable personality or attractive body doesn't flatter just ONE person enough to want to have a fully consented sex with. One where mutual lust/healthy intimacy is shared. Pfft.

What experience do you have? None whatsoever. You have been simply preaching.

I have told you that you pay for sex one way or the other, time only or time and money.

All your nonesense about love just proves that you are either a kid, a simp or do not have enough sexual experience.

BUT THAT IS NOT YOUR FAULT AND I THINK YOUR CHOICE SHOULD BE RESPECTED.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG PAYING FOR SEX AND HAVING A GOOD TIME. AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 1:50pm On Aug 19
jorion:
There was a GREEK hoe I had sex with who would call me regularly to ask when I am coming back to the UK because we actually had a good time together including sex, massage and small discussions.

Why must you pay for this? Why should you pay for this? You will continue to pay for natural things other people enjoy freely, forever? Friendship, human connection, love, sex, a gist partner to have fun with?

At least with therapy, you know it is because one person has a problem that needs fixing, and it's strictly professional when you pay to have your problems heard and possibly solved. And that is understandable. But you will not agree that paying for sex and intimacy stems from the same reasons.
Re: Please I Need Recommendations For Ashawo Joints In Lagos by jorion(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19
Magnoliaa:

Why must you pay for this? Why should you pay for this? You will continue to pay for natural things other people enjoy freely, forever? Friendship, human connection, love, sex, a gist partner to have fun with?

At least with therapy, you know it is because one person has a problem that needs fixing, and it's strictly professional when you pay to have your problems heard and possibly solved. And that is understandable. But you will not agree that paying for sex and intimacy stems from the same reasons.

Yo, you are a kid.

Nobody enjoys these things freely. You spend time and money or you simply spend money.

I choose to spend money only and move to MORE PRODUCTIVE ACTIVITIES.

Don't worry, you would soon understand when some rich guy out there starts lashing your babe. All these nonesense bollywood hallucinations will eventually vanish and you would know that sex is truly transanctional.

HAVE A NICE DAY, KID.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Bad Boys And Friendly Good Boys, Why Women Prefer Bad Boys. / Please Help: Who's A Nagging Woman / No Bsc, No Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.